2012 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

Nice & Wavy

Happy New Year!

We have a work to do, women of God! Let us gather together and pray and love on each other...for the Harvest is going to great this year! There will be supernatural occurrences that will take place...a supernatural watering of the seeds that has been planted already in the hearts of those who have been reading the Word in this forum in 2011.

Be ready....be diligent and steadfast....but, keep your FOCUS!

Looking forward to a great year in ministry with you!

Love always....

Nice & Wavy

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Happy New Year!

We have a work to do, women of God! Let us gather together and pray and love on each other...for the Harvest is going to great this year! There will be supernatural occurrences that will take place...a supernatural watering of the seeds that has been planted already in the hearts of those who have been reading the Word in this forum in 2011.

Be ready....be diligent and steadfast....but, keep your FOCUS!

Looking forward to a great year in ministry with you!

Love always....

Nice & Wavy

:amen: Thank you for opening 2012 with the power and presence of God.

Shimmie

Staff member

Hold on to this Word and do not let it go!

Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and He [God] HATH BLESSED; and I cannot reverse it.

Numbers 23:20

God has ordered Blessings for your lives, it is what Jesus' gave up upon the Cross. Please do not lose sight of this.

No matter what you are going through and what is ocurring around you, please do not lose sight of the Truth that Jesus received the commandment of God the Father to BLESS you, and it cannot be reversed.

Receive God's Word. Receive it! Do not let go of it. For it cannot be reversed.

LifeafterLHCF

Singing "Never should have made it" Marvin Sapp.I shouldn't not have made it today.Last week was hell on wheels.Dang this year must be off the chain as devil you just wanted me to take my car out on the Lake when I got lost Thursday night.Its time ladies to dig deeper,grow and prosper.Let's do it ladies.

Shimmie

Staff member
For those of you who have felt that you have been in a 'dark place' in your life...

Come out of the Darkness and Receive God's Light...

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

And the earth was without form, and void; and DARKNESS was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

And God saw the light, that it was good:

and God divided the LIGHT from the darkness.

Genesis 1:1-4

And God divided the Light from the darkness.... Are you hearing this? ? ?

Praise God!

He's created a safe place for you in the Light. God has moved 'darkness' out of the way for you to enjoy His Light.

It's safe now. You don't have to fear what was hidden in the dark. The Light is here and darkness has fled from it.

Come out of the dark shadows and bathe in the warmth of God's Light. It's there for you and cannot be taken away.

Come out... Come out and see the Light which God has created for you and see that it is good. You are now able to be free and fear no more.

God has literally grabbed darkness up by the 'collar' and snatched away from you... darkness is no longer your 'bully'. Look again at what God has done.

And God divided the Light from the darkness....

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Last edited:

Iwanthealthyhair67

Father, I pray that everything that we placed in your hands and layed at your feet in 2011 that we will NOT pick it up again in 2012, that we will trust you to take care of us and do everything that you said you will do...

You're a great big big God and we don't put any limits on you we don't bring your down to our level, we place you in highest place...

Thank you for a new year, another day, another opportunity to get it right, help us Lord cause we can't do anything without you...

alwaysinchrist

Father im praying for guidance and grace. As I make plans to to relocate and start my life somewhere new. I pray you watch over me and let your will be done for my son and I. Starting over is a hard task but I kno in my spirit I am ready to move on and see what life has to offer.

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
I am so glad I ended up going to church yesterday and this afternoon. John 16:33 was quoted and it really strengthened me.

Nice & Wavy

Father im praying for guidance and grace. As I make plans to to relocate and start my life somewhere new. I pray you watch over me and let your will be done for my son and I. Starting over is a hard task but I kno in my spirit I am ready to move on and see what life has to offer.
I'm in agreement with you and your prayer for you and your son. :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member

New beginnings and 'fresh waters'...

Remember that. :grouphug2:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Happy New Year to all you ladies! May God continue to use you as humble servants on this side of Heaven....

LifeafterLHCF

alwaysinchrist you will be fine.Texas is cool I guess.Just take time to be in your own space and heal fully.At times we think we are fully healed then something happens and we suffer a set back..I know nothing but awesomeness will be for you and that baby boy of yours.

Nice Lady

We thank you Lord for another year and we thank you that the lines have fallen for us in advance in 2012 in pleasant places: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.

Happy New Year Everyone! Great Things Will Be Happening For Us!

crlsweetie912

Such a beautiful day today! Devil I will not let you take that away from me. I love the Lord and He is my sword and shield......I will succeed, I will prosper, I will be happy, I am loved by the most high God! :reddancer:

tyrablu

Happy New Year Ladies!!!! We've made it to see another year. To God be the glory.

There is something heavy on my heart that I've been worrying about it all weekend. Dear God please take care of the situation and me.

Nice & Wavy

Happy New Year Ladies!!!! We've made it to see another year. To God be the glory.

There is something heavy on my heart that I've been worrying about it all weekend. Dear God please take care of the situation and me.
No worries in 2012! God WILL take care of everything that concerns you, in Jesus name....Amen!!!

Nice & Wavy

Good Morning,

My thoughts this morning are not random, but on purpose.

My prayer is that you receive God's word in your heart today without doubting. I pray that you allow His will to be done in your life this day and that you are able to hear His voice concerning your situation. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and your household will be saved!

This may not be for you, but it's for someone who is listening. :love2:

Have a wonderful day, ladies!

Nice & Wavy

Death and life are in the power of the tongue (Proverbs 18:21). So use your mouth to revive your spirit, relationships, circumstances, and family.

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
A key part of the gift of intercession is knowing God's will. That knowledge, divinely inspired, is what enables one not simply to make one's desires known to God, but to know what the Lord wills to do. The gift of intercession will also make you to know when it is fruitless to pray because it is not the Lord's will, or when the prayer is amiss.

All effective prayer begins with an unserstanding of God's will and faith that He will do it.

Sent from my LS670 using LS670

crlsweetie912

Just once I want to be treated with Love, Kindness and respect. All my life I have been stepped on, mistreated, misused, and taken advantage of. I want to know what it feels like to be cared for......loved.......I just want to go far away so I can have a fresh start...........Lord how can FAMILY do me like this.......Once I leave this place I am NEVER coming back.