What grows faster: your nails or hair

L

legs71

My nails grow at a ridiculous rate and they're mega-strong. If my hair grew like my nails I'd be at bra-strap right now.

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">My nails. They grow the fastest than my hair since I've been taking vitamins and such. My nails have always grow so long in the past; but because of the extensions that made them weak after removing them, my nails are horrible!! So I nourish them with Solar Oil every day before and after my hands were submerged in water. They need moisture just like hair, you know? </font>

lala

My nails grow really fast. They long, but they're too soft. I wish they were harder. I noticed that they grow even faster when I have my hands in a lot of water when I'm doing chores.

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
[ QUOTE ]
My nails grow really fast. They long, but they're too soft. I wish they were harder. I noticed that they grow even faster when I have my hands in a lot of water when I'm doing chores.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple">You should read my post above, lala. I use Solar Oil on my nails after they've been in water from dishes, bathing or just washing them. And my advice for soft nails, taking biotin will harden your nails naturally. Other than that, nail hardener will do the same. Just make sure that the polish does not contain formaldehyde in it. </font>

zoya_j

My nails grow faster than my hair

Slowly, but surely