Bra strap to waist length challenge?

blessed7777

Do we have a bra strap to waist length challenge started yet? I would love to join if we do :)

Any ladies out there that are bsl and hoping to be wsl in 12 mths or less?

hothair

I'm in i cut about 3 inches off to get a fuller even look so I'm just grazing bsl. So a challenge to wl should help me take things seriously

I want to join! I just made it to Bsl and after my relaxer in Dec, I plan on braiding my hair for the whole year! Hopefully I'll be WL by Dec 2013! Good luck ladies!

SmileyNY

I would love to join! I'm MBL and while my thickness is improving... it seems to be taking forever to get to WL. I could use the support of this challenge :)

Ms. Martina

I want to join. I'm bsl now and estimate I will be at wl by december 2013. Oh, and wl is my final goal too. I have super thick strands, and lots of hair. I am mostly aiming for wl bc I have so much darn shrinkage. My hair looks so short when curly. Wl is probably the only way it will look longer on its curly state lol.

Last edited:

blessed7777

I am not a good organizer so if anyone starts the bsl to wsl challenge I am in and will send my start pic.:look:

WSL 2013 sounds good too tks!

ezina

I'd love a BSL to WL challenge. I'm currently BSL and it feels like I've been there forever. :ohwell:

MzSwift

Maybe it could be a challenge with no deadline, just straight BSLers who want to get to WL.

That way if it takes some people longer than others there's still a place for them. And newbies to the challenge can read the stories/regi's of those who've done it and made it.

claud-uk

there is a WL challenge 2013 going right now ladies if you would like to join!

shortdub78 - For me personally the thought of going straight to the WL 2013 Challenge is a bit intimidating, maybe it's the same for some of the other ladies who have replied to this thread. I'd feel less likely to be laughed at if I join this thread, versus the WL 2013 one.

assiyrabomb

Count me in! I was MBL but had to cut off a few inches due to splits. So I'm back at BSL. I hope to be WL by this time next year.

Fhrizzball

WL from BSL is about 8 inches for me so I'm not too sure I'll make that next yeat. I'll just lurk for the time being as I still haven't even made BSL yet and after my inch+ trim I'm not sure I will by year's end.

ItsMeFre

Definitely in!!! I've been at BSL for almost a year but I keep trimming because of splits, which is why I haven't been able to move forward.

SmilingElephant

shortdub78 - For me personally the thought of going straight to the WL 2013 Challenge is a bit intimidating, maybe it's the same for some of the other ladies who have replied to this thread. I'd feel less likely to be laughed at if I join this thread, versus the WL 2013 one.

This made me sad :( we don't laugh at anybody in the WL 2013 challenge.

But this challenge isn't a bad idea.

Sent from my Teleportation Device

glittering0419

I'd like to join. I've never taken part in a challenge before. This challenge will actually make waist length seem attainable to me.......wow:spinning:

sunnieb

claud-uk - No one would ever laugh at you! :nono:

You gotta dream, so why not dream for WL in 2013? I might not make it, but I'm damn sure gonna try! Like I said, I'm not even BSL, but I'm up in this thread already! :lol:

You can do it!!! :weird:

Monaleezza

I'm in! I'm currently just short of BSL and if I have to trim when I do my next TU I may go backwards or at best stay still. But my final goal is WL, so the quicker I get there, the better!!
If y'all can help, I'm sticking with ya!

GoodMernin

I would love to join this challenge.

I just did a blow out last night and I am about a 1/2 inch past BSL.

I am hoping to hit waist length by this time next year.

Nicole9

I want to join. I'm bsl now and estimate I will be at wl by december 2013. Oh, and wl is my final goal too. I have super thick strands, and lots of hair. I am mostly aiming for wl bc I have so much darn shrinkage. My hair looks so short when curly. Wl is probably the only way it will look longer on its curly state lol.

I feel the same way.:drunk:

deedoswell

I want to join!!! I am not full BSL but would love to join the challenge.When I join challenges I seem to be more on top of taking care of my hair! I don't think I will make WL but I know I will learn a lot from you ladies!