Silicon Mix! Where U Been All My Life?

MizAvalon

Another Silicon Mix lover chiming in! I have LocksofLuv to thank for it because I ordered it based on a thread that she started and I LOVE it!! :grin:

MzOptimistic

Okay, I have been letting Silicon Mix raves go over my head for a year now. I'm going to put this and the leave in on my list when it's time to re-stock!;)

awhyley

I'm curious as to who all uses the Silicon Mix still? I just heard about this yesterday and I'm pissed that you guys have had this info from 2007 :lachen: Is it still as good as everyone claims, or is there a new favorite?

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I'm curious as to who all uses the Silicon Mix still? I just heard about this yesterday and I'm pissed that you guys have had this info from 2007 :lachen: Is it still as good as everyone claims, or is there a new favorite?

I just got some about two weeks ago. I got the leave in, and it was good, but not better than my lacio lacio for my new growth. I'm 11 weeks post and lacio lacio melts away my ng...I'm trying to stretch till the end of June.:rolleyes:

Barbara

Princess
As popular as it is, you would think it's sold in Los Angeles. I haven't seen it, and after I called the Dominican salon four years ago, I was told that Dominican products aren't sold here.

Last edited:

LoveCraze

Naturalista
Ok I am still waiting on my order from Roundbrush.com. I orderd the Silicon Mix combo for about $32.00. I am so exicted about getting thise product that I almost can't stand the wait!! Hope my results are as good as I've heard.

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
I love Silicon Mix! I only use it when I staighten though. I feel like I'm wasting it if I bun after using it, lol.

gissellr78

As popular as it is, you would think it's sold in Los Angeles. I haven't seen it, and after I called the Dominican salon four years ago, I was told that Dominican products aren't sold here.

They probably sell mostly italian...most DR salons sell italian products...which are great ladies!

bluediamond0829

I KNOW!! I KNOW!! (jumping up and down):yay:

This is my holy grail of hair products. I had to order mine and so was really taking a chance. I have the poo and con. When I tell you that my hair is as manageable as all get out and I am 11 weeks post? I can flat iron my hair after using it and it looks like I have a fresh relaxer. Oh, how I wish there was a BSS that carried it here in the ATL. Congratulations!

Actually there is a BSS that does carry it. I used to live near Tucker and if u go over by the Northlake Mall their is Angie's BSS in a Publix plaza and they carry it.

I love the BSS i sometimes drive all the way from Alpharetta just to get the products i need...(thats just until i can find one that carry all the products i need which i havent found yet).

I just dont care too much for the smell of it but I have a jar of the conditioner that I barely have used.

Last edited:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I live by Silicon Mix deep conditioner in the tub. But I also have the Silicon Mix protein conditioner that I will use this weekend, since it'll be a week after my touch-up. Love it!!! :)

naijamerican

Just to echo a question that was asked earlier in this thread, do any natural women use this? I'm interested but money is tight, and I can't afford to be using things just to see how they work if they don't do anything.

Chameleonchick

I live by Silicon Mix deep conditioner in the tub. But I also have the Silicon Mix protein conditioner that I will use this weekend, since it'll be a week after my touch-up. Love it!!! :)

Yes I have the 36 ounce size but I will get the 60 oz next time. I also like the blue silicon mix (pearl) but it smells a little funny.

Truth

Any naturals have a review on this ?? I've noticed most of these goregous haired ladies are relaxed... lookin for naturals..

RockCreak

Any naturals have a review on this ?? I've noticed most of these goregous haired ladies are relaxed... lookin for naturals..

I'm in transition right now... I love the way it feels on my NG... allows me to stroke right thru it with my wide tooth comb.

I also used it when I was 100% natural... it was great then to.

JMO.

Desarae

What other conditoners does this product compare to? I'm itching to try it, but my hair is funny. It didn't like Humecto.

SherylsTresses

I just purchased the Silicon Mix moisturizing shampoo, Avanti treatment and my second tube of Lacio Lacio leave-in. I'm not sure how or when to use these products.

The PJ in me told me to purchase them. :spinning::rolleyes:

Last edited:

so so chic

I'm natural, and I just tried this for the first time two weeks ago and loved it. My hair was very manageable. And, I love the smell. I got it from my local BSS.