*Natures bounty advance collagen 2xs
*Finest Cod liver oil 1x

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

You haven't changed one bit! :lachen: :lachen:

I am living vicariously through you! :love:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I deep con my hair with the Honey for 1hr,talk about soft soft soft hair,I should've brought 3xs..

Happy Hair Growing!

@Lita

I knew at first sight I would love that Honey DC'er.:lick: Still mad at myself about that one.

I too have heard good things about the Pantene cleansing co-wash like mentioned. There are some YouTubers that love it too. It was only like $4 so I thought why not.

@divachyk @Golden75

Hey, what do I know? :look:

I was going by several reviews I read on other Patene products.:blush:

Maybe the Cowash is the bomb.edu *my bad*:lol:

@Lita

You haven't changed one bit! :lachen: :lachen:

I am living vicariously through you! :love:

@DoDo @Lita

Girl, me too.:grin:

Lita know she's a Hauler from way back when!:lol:

That's why I say....I know, REAL PJ's never stop.:drunk:

meka72

I just wanted to chime in on the Pantene cowash. It is great! My dermatologist recommended it to me. I gave it to my mother because she's been unable to find it in her city but it plan to pick up another bottle.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
I just wanted to chime in on the Pantene cowash. It is great! My dermatologist recommended it to me. I gave it to my mother because she's been unable to find it in her city but it plan to pick up another bottle.

meka72

Dermatologist recommended? I would have never guessed! Now, I might have to pick up some. After all like divachyk said, it is only 4 dollars :grin:.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I love SSI Blueberry. I will def be grabbing a couple more BF.

Finished APB Strengthening Mask. It's not bad, way too thick to be bottled, added water to get the rest out. I prob won't repurchase. Also finished MHC Olive You. This should be bottled. Thin consistency, but a good DC. I would repurchase, but it's not something I need to keep in my stash.

I picked up Aveda Anti-Humectant Pomade today. Good price at the salon in the mall. I almost went HAM in there cause I lot of salon brands were on sale.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
meka72, thanks for sharing your experience.

DoDo, I haven't used mine yet but I'm noticing prices vary from store to store. IIRC, Wal-Mart was cheapest although I got mine at K-Mart before seeing it at the dollar store and Wal-Mart.

RT: My dermatologist recommended Rogaine for thinning hair when I complained of thinning edges although I never tried it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I love SSI Blueberry. I will def be grabbing a couple more BF.

Finished APB Strengthening Mask. It's not bad, way too thick to be bottled, added water to get the rest out. I prob won't repurchase. Also finished MHC Olive You. This should be bottled. Thin consistency, but a good DC. I would repurchase, but it's not something I need to keep in my stash.

I picked up Aveda Anti-Humectant Pomade today. Good price at the salon in the mall. I almost went HAM in there cause I lot of salon brands were on sale.

Golden75

Agreed about SSI Blueberry.

Although I don't have it on my list or in a Cart. Maybe M-Day Sale '15.:look:

I agree about MHC Olive You. It's good, but has an off-putting slightly chemical smell.

I still have some Honey Mask in my Stash (and Buttery Soy, which is a Winter Staple)

I'm glad you kept your composure at the Mall, especially since you are #nomorehairproducts:lol:....:look:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Golden75

Agreed about SSI Blueberry.

Although I don't have it on my list or in a Cart. Maybe M-Day Sale '15.:look:

I agree about MHC Olive You. It's good, but has an off-putting slightly chemical smell.

I still have some Honey Mask in my Stash (and Buttery Soy, which is a Winter Staple)

I'm glad you kept your composure at the Mall, especially since you are #nomorehairproducts:lol:....:look:

IDareT'sHair Yes that smell! I was like what in the world :perplexed I almost tossed it thinking it was bad!

I keep meaning to change that, but I've been pretty good with my hair purchases, its the other stuff thats the problem :nono:

Lita

IDareT'sHair That Mission-Condition Honey Marshmallow is saying somety,I hope she has a nice BF sale because I would like a couple of jars..I love how nice the texture is,its like clouds of cotton..

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518

Hi Lovely Lady! :wave:

Hope you're feeling better.:kiss: (Gurl...I've been wantin' to Haul all day).:blush:

That was last weekend though.:look:

@Lita

Mission:Condition will be having a BF Sale. :love:

I'll pick up at least x2 of the Honey Masques and another Cranberry cheapie.