OMG!!! I Accidently CUT 6 INCHES OFF MY HAIR!!!

so1913

I am so sorry this happened to you :( Thankfully it was a small piece and I know you will work around it as it grows out.

MizzBrown

So you can't wear your hair down anymore? Does it look that noticeable or can you blend it in and make it look like a layer.

MizAvalon

So, you cut all of your hair 6 inches shorter to match the accidentally cut piece?

I'm so sorry this happened. :(

Lavendar

So you can't wear your hair down anymore? Does it look that noticeable or can you blend it in and make it look like a layer.

I don't know how it's going to look. I was in the middle of rollersetting and I was almost done. I just went ahead and finished. I'm dreading that look where no matter what you do...hair up or hair down, you have a big piece sticking out.:perplexed

LongCurlyLocks

Oh girl, I know you are DYING!!! Your hair is beautiful. I don't think you should cut all your hair to match it-it would hurt me to see you do that and it's not even my hair!! I would just try to blend it....

PuffyBrown

:yep:(((HUGS)))

so sorry....
for me too, you are my hair idol.
I am sure that it all will be fine and it will just blend in and grow back.

Bless You....

Cleve_gryl

Awww Lavendar!!! :sad: I'm sorry that happened!! I did that once a long time ago trying to self trim. Cut a big gaping hole in the back of my hair. :look: I hope you'll be okay.

Aggie

Oh honey, I am so sorry this happened to you and I was just thinking how much I wished my hair looked like yours and I still do. I love your beautiful tresses Lav. It's simply beautiful. I know that it will come back in no time.

AngelDoll

I am so sorry this happened to you:bighug:. I can understand how you feel. A similar incident happened to me; I trimmed my hair while in twists and did not realize how much hair I was trimming and when I flat ironed my hair, some areas were SL and other areas were near BSL. I was horrified, but I did not cut all of my hair to SL. I am just still waiting patiently until it reaches WL to trim.

Your hair is beautiful:gorgeous: and whatever you do, DO NOT cut it. Your hair WILL grow back.

*Muffin*

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear that! I can just imagine how you feel. A couple of days ago I was going to trim my hair because I noticed that one side looked slightly longer than the other, but I decided against it because I know how I am. I'm a perfectionist and once I start I won't stop cutting until it's perfectly even, and by then I would have hacked my way back to SL. Also I remember when I entrusted this dude to "trim" my hair and he hacked it to ear length. I was devastated. But now my hair is longer than it's ever been. So don't worry, we all have setbacks from time to time, but you'll get back on track in no time :yep:.

GodsGrace

Lavendar, girl, I'm glad you edited your post to say it was just a piece. I was about to hop on a plane to Maryland and beat your behind! But on a positive note, it wasn't your whole head. And before you blink that piece will have caught up with the rest of your hair. I'm sorry it happened, but we all do crazy things accidentally (well I know I do), so try not to stress yourself about it too much. And have no fear, I'll still stalk you on the regular, which reminds me................(off to Lavendar's fotki)