Declaring Psalm 91 Over Nairobi, Kenya

Nice & Wavy

In the name of Jesus....let those terrorists knees bow, right now. Let them cease their functions of death and destruction. I pray for warring angels to do battle in the atmosphere over Nairobi and that the demonic attacks waging war on Christians there cease and desist, in the name of Jesus...the Son of the Living God! Amen!

Psalm 91
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say[a] to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.” 3 For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his pinions,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
5 You will not fear the terror of the night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness,
nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only look with your eyes
and see the recompense of the wicked.

9 Because you have made the Lord your dwelling place—
the Most High, who is my refuge[b]—
10 no evil shall be allowed to befall you,
no plague come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways.
12 On their hands they will bear you up,
lest you strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the adder;
the young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot.

14 “Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him;
I will protect him, because he knows my name.
15 When he calls to me, I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will rescue him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

ETA: I pray for the non-Christians who are affected by this tragedy and pray that they will be helped during this time. I pray that the gunman let go of the hostages and that they will be comforted. In Jesus name, Amen.

Last edited by a moderator:

momi

Re: Declaring Psalm 91 Over The Christians in Nairobi, Kenya

I stand in agreement with this prayer for the Christians in Kenya and others that are persecuted around the world.

Nice & Wavy

Re: Declaring Psalm 91 Over The Christians in Nairobi, Kenya

FYI - This prayer (Psalm 91) covers Christians. I too am praying for the non-christians who have been affected by this tragedy. I don't want people to think that I'm not praying for the non-christians.

Last edited:

hair4romheaven

Nice&wavy no need to change it. I didn't think your post was trying to exclude anyone. God knows your heart & your sisters know your intentions were good. *hugs*

momi

Nice&wavy no need to change it. I didn't think your post was trying to exclude anyone. God knows your heart & your sisters know your intentions were good. *hugs*

Absolutely... I sincerely appreciate the prompting to pray for Persecuted Christians anywhere.

It's easy to take our freedom to practice religion for granted here in the US.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
We take so much for granted over here in the US. These precious lives in Kenya are hurting and suffering far more than any of us have or ever will.

While they are in their darkest hour, our prayers cease not. The angels of the Lord, cease not. God's compassion and intervention, ceases not. The enemy must retreat in Jesus' Name.

I pray that God multiplies our prayers by 10,000 x's seventy times seven...to the highest power which is He... our God.

Dear Father, Save and Protect in Jesus' Name... Amen and Amen. Lord in you......... we Believe. :pray:

Last edited:

momi

Sis Wavy - I am just now hearing about what is taking place in Kenya - I see now you were being specific about Kenya for a reason. I thought you were praying for persecuted Christians in general.

Hopefully I didn't derail the thread. :sad:

Nice & Wavy

We take so much for granted over here in the US. These precious lives in Kenya are hurting and suffering far more than any of us have or ever will.

While they are in their darkest hour, our prayers cease not. The angels of the Lord, cease not. God's compassion and intervention, ceases not. The enemy must retreat in Jesus' Name.

I pray that God multiplies our prayers by 10,000 x's seventy times seven...to the highest power which is He... our God.

Dear Father, Save and Protect in Jesus' Name... Amen and Amen. Lord in you......... we Believe. :pray:
Yes, sis...you are so right. Thank you for your prayers... :love2:

We shall head it off by our prayers and intercession. satan cannot prevail against the Church of God.
Amen...he cannot prevail, in the Name of Jesus!

Nice & Wavy

Sis Wavy - I am just now hearing about what is taking place in Kenya - I see now you were being specific about Kenya for a reason. I thought you were praying for persecuted Christians in general.

Of course not.... you did not derail the thread. :bighug: I appreciate that you brought remembrance for us to pray for all the persecuted Christians in general throughout the world.

:love3:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Please add the Pakistani Christians attacked in a church bombing... some things we (generally speaking) can just take for granted, like a safe haven to worship God freely. We pray that the hearts of Saul involved in these types of attacks are turned way from such violence to become hearts of Paul. In Jesus' name, Amein

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Please add the Pakistani Christians attacked in a church bombing... some things we (generally speaking) can just take for granted, like a safe haven to worship God freely.

We pray that the hearts of Saul involved in these types of attacks are turned way from such violence to become hearts of Paul. In Jesus' name, Amein

Laela... what a loving, yet destined prayer. "That the hearts of Saul involved are turned away from such violence to become the hearts of Paul."

I so agree, so full of heart, I agree. And we pray that it is done expeditiously.

Thank you Father God that you hasten to their rescue and unto their prayers and unto our prayers for their deliverance and protection.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

sugarbaybie

Praying for the Lord JESUS does battle and save and heal the bodies, land, and most of all the souls and spiritual mindsets of those in Kenya and Naroibi. In Jesus' name, Amen.

It is DONE!