To Stimulate Hair Growth Mix Olive Oil and Cayenne Pepper!

LadyChic'

I have been reading everyones post on Cayenne pepper etc.... I want to try this on my daughter's hair this weekend. How should I measure the products???

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
MsDanele1518 said:
are you going to wash this out or just let it saturate?

i just oiled my scalp with the mix and it tingled until yesterday alot parts are still tingling right now, i'm not rinsing the concoction

i have to try the fungi/capsacin/other cream mix i need all that growth in 3wks like sade7 is getting

Sade7

LadyChic' said:
I have been reading everyones post on Cayenne pepper etc.... I want to try this on my daughter's hair this weekend. How should I measure the products???

Just remember the cayenne pepper WILL burn if it gets into the mouth or the eyes, so be careful! I don't know how old your daughter is, but I would not use it on a small child. Sometimes we scratch our heads and then later rub the eyes and that is a BIGGG NO NO with this concoction..... I learned the hard way.

Also, be very careful when shampooing the hair as well..... Do not let ANY of the rinse water run down the front of your face because it WILL burn, even after you have shampooed.

Last edited:

Sade7

LadyChic' you could try substituting the cayenne creme with some peppermint creme or oil. It's stimulating as well and it should not be as harsh should it get into the eyes etc.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
Sade7 said:
Just remember the cayenne pepper WILL burn if it gets into the mouth or the eyes, so be careful! I don't know how old your daughter is, but I would not use it on a small child. Sometimes we scratch our heads and then later rub the eyes and that is a BIGGG NO NO with this concoction..... I learned the hard way.

Also, be very careful when shampooing the hair as well..... Do not let ANY of the rinse water run down the front of your face because it WILL burn, even after you have shampooed.

You ain't neva lied :eek: remnants of that stuff was in a shower cap that I was wearing....well my daughter got ahold of the shower cap and put it on her head, then pulled it down over her face, then she rubbed her eyes :eek: :eek: OMG she screamed bloody murder...I was rinsing her eyes out with cold water til she calmed down....my poor baby's eyes were all swole lookin :cry2: some of it got on my eyelids by accident today :eek:

TJD3

Well Im on the bandwagon! Got my capsacin, monistat, and cortisone. Bout to mix a vat after this. Will update! Thanks Sade!

TJD3

Right now I am feeling the "tingle". It tingles in certain spots more than others. Whats funny is that there is an area of my hair that has been breaking like crazy. There are parts that are less than an inch long. I dont know if its in my head, but ive always felt as if that spot was "inactive" like stuff wasnt circulating there. Believe it or not, thats where most of the tingle is going on.

Does just the capsacin cause a tingle, or does the monistat cause a tingle as well? ANyone know. Im thinking some of the tingly spots may be the monistat doing its thing.

KiniKakes

TJD3 said:
Well Im on the bandwagon! Got my capsacin, monistat, and cortisone. Bout to mix a vat after this. Will update! Thanks Sade!

Off Topic:

How is that monistat-for-growth thing going anyway? I read the thread about that a long time ago and havent seen too many updates since. I would love to hear about progress from the ladies who were courageous enough to try this. :)

TJD3

KiniKakes said:
Off Topic:

How is that monistat-for-growth thing going anyway? I read the thread about that a long time ago and havent seen too many updates since. I would love to hear about progress from the ladies who were courageous enough to try this. :)

Oh I just started this evening:) . Im a newbie! Isnt the monistat just a name brand version of that MN stuff? I can truly say that I love the way the capsacin feels on my scalp. Its like a warm massage.

gn1g

sounds way to messy for me. Don't want to dye my pillow cases and nighties. I'll stick to the LR Growth Stimulator and Capzascin.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I just tried this last night. My scalp felt instantly warm as did my hands from applying it but I washed it out this morning and DCed. So far, so good. I think I will do this about 2-3 a week :yep:

Kimberly

My stupid question for the day....

What exactly is "cayenne pepper". I remember when this first came up, I went looking for it in the produce department and could not find cayenne peppers. I asked my mother and she told me that it was the red powder that you get from the spice aisle. Now, I see there is something about liquid cayenne pepper.

Can someone please tell me exactly what it is, or which one they are using if it comes in more than one form and where do I get it.

TIA

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
My stupid question for the day....

What exactly is "cayenne pepper". I remember when this first came up, I went looking for it in the produce department and could not find cayenne peppers. I asked my mother and she told me that it was the red powder that you get from the spice aisle. Now, I see there is something about liquid cayenne pepper.

Can someone please tell me exactly what it is, or which one they are using if it comes in more than one form and where do I get it.

TIA

Cayenne pepper is this pepper that's reddish and almost has the same consistency of flour. I got mine from my Master Cleanse kit. I use the powder form.

MidBackCrisis

Ok.. I need to try this being that I have a problem with hair growth at the sides of my head. Question.. How do u mix the two together? Do you put the cayenne peppers in a blender and then mix it with the olive oil? Someone enlighten me. I would like to try this next week. It would be a good treatment after taking my wig off lol!

LadyKaypnyc

My friend's little sister cut her hair close to her head and now it's down to her butt.

She mixed olive oil and cayenne pepper in a bottle with a nozzle (like the WGO bottle) left it in her hair for one day and shampooed it out (she did this until her hair started grow like she wanted it to).

This method helped me grow my edges back...it really works:yep:

Aussie

Ok.. I need to try this being that I have a problem with hair growth at the sides of my head. Question.. How do u mix the two together? Do you put the cayenne peppers in a blender and then mix it with the olive oil? Someone enlighten me. I would like to try this next week. It would be a good treatment after taking my wig off lol!
ground cayenne pepper powder in cookin aisle.... 25g c pep to 500 ml oil

PureSilver

I REMEMBER DOING A MN MIX 2YRS AGO BEFORE MN AND CAYENNE PEPPER GOT SO POPULAR. I WAS STRETCHING FOR 4MTHS WITH WEAVES AND I WOULD OIL MY SCALP WITH THE MIX EVERY NIGHT OR EVERY OTHR NIGHT (PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT OTHER OILS WERE ADDED). I GOT 4'' IN THE 4MTHS. IT WAS THE ONLY TIME MY HAIR GREW THAT FAST AND GOT SO THICK IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME. I WILL DEFINATELY TRY THIS STARTING NEXT WEEK AS SOON AS I HAVE ALL MY INGREDIENTS TOGETHER.

AS MATTER OF FACT, MY MOTHER COULD NOT BELEVE HER EYES WHEN RELAXED AFTER THE 4MTHS STRETCH. SHE WAS RUNNING HER HANDS THROUGH MY HAIR AND KEPT ON ASKING "IS THIS YOUR HAIR"?:yep:

IF YOU CAN BEAR THE TINGLES AND HEAT IT'S REALLY WORTH IT, CHEAP BUT VERY EFFECTIVE

Aussie

I REMEMBER DOING A MN MIX 2YRS AGO BEFORE MN AND CAYENNE PEPPER GOT SO POPULAR. I WAS STRETCHING FOR 4MTHS WITH WEAVES AND I WOULD OIL MY SCALP WITH THE MIX EVERY NIGHT OR EVERY OTHR NIGHT (PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT OTHER OILS WERE ADDED). I GOT 4'' IN THE 4MTHS. IT WAS THE ONLY TIME MY HAIR GREW THAT FAST AND GOT SO THICK IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME. I WILL DEFINATELY TRY THIS STARTING NEXT WEEK AS SOON AS I HAVE ALL MY INGREDIENTS TOGETHER.

AS MATTER OF FACT, MY MOTHER COULD NOT BELEVE HER EYES WHEN RELAXED AFTER THE 4MTHS STRETCH. SHE WAS RUNNING HER HANDS THROUGH MY HAIR AND KEPT ON ASKING "IS THIS YOUR HAIR"?:yep:

IF YOU CAN BEAR THE TINGLES AND HEAT IT'S REALLY WORTH IT, CHEAP BUT VERY EFFECTIVE

if u dont mind.... what oils did u use? and after applyin dis u rinse out?