April 2012...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

cherry.a

I orderd a hair steamer from Salons r us, a few domican products form Round brush hair and Wheat germ oil and vegetable glycerin from Amazon.

Last edited:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Yes i'm lovin the Balancing End Insurance it's good on my ends.It's moisturizing ill be ordering more when I run out.I have tryed her other moisturizers and they work good as well.

mcgheeola I love her moisturizers. My faves so far are Isha and Satin. :lick: Sooo excited to try the Ends Insurance.

pisceschica

Shea Moisture Organic Yucca & Baobab Anti-Breakage Masque

I have fine hair so I thought I would give this a try.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
IDareT'sHair Have you tried that Marie Dean Argan Oil Hair Creme?

I emailed her and listed a few products that I wouldn't mind getting a free sample of :blush: and that was on the list. I really hope she'll send me a sample of it, cuz I didn't even see it when I ordered. I could just kick myelf for overlooking it, that stuff looks great! :wallbash:

Which of her deep conditioners do you like the most out of Sweet Milk, Coffee & Kokum, and Peach Honey Syrup?

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I ordered fPristine Beauty's Gift Set tote with the following products:
Locks Of Fame™ Shampoo,
Locks Of Fame™ Conditioner
No Scary Hairy® Repair, Condition and Protect Hair Serum.

youwillrise

Bought some shampoo bars from bobeam and chagrin valley in addition to the conditioner base last night. Thought I posted about the shampoo bars in here, but I ended up posting about them in the apl challenege thread accidentally lol

Coffee

Renpure's new Conditioner Cleansers, Pomegrante & Rosemary Mint!

Hydroquenchsystems Go Deep Intense Hydration Deep Conditioner & 3 pc Moisture Regime.

Last edited:

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
I re-upped on the conditioners for my "Potion":

Doo Gro Mega Long Reconstructor and Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil Cholesterol Creme!

sweetypoo705

I bought:
Claudies Tea Spritz
Claudies Moisturizing Ends Insurance
May go back and get the Hair Elixer- everything seems yummy!

Bajanmum

She's having a Mother's Day Sale, so you might want to wait.

When is your Mother's Day? I just wanna be on the look out around that time. Ours was a couple of months ago.

Oh and I've just bought 2 AO GPB. Not bad considering I put myself in a no buy for the month it worked for the first 21 days. :ohwell:

Last edited:

youwillrise

finally broke down and bought the shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie since i love a lot of other things in the line and people say this stuff is good. hopefully i like it. i also got some of the curling souffle although i doubt this will get much use...was more of a "what the heck" kinda buy haha.

i also bough some yes to carrots conditioner...never used this brand before.

Coffee

Graham Webb Silk Repair Advanced Therapy Treatment

Living Proof Restore Targeted Repair Treatment for Wet/DryHair

Living Proof Restore AntiDamage Recovery SystemS/7 Ampoules

hydroquenchsystems - 3 piece set and 12 oz of the deep conditioner

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
I was at Whole Foods and I couldn't resist...

I bought 2 tubes of Giovanni Smooth as Silk Reconstructor on sale.

I forgot how thick, creamy and delicious that stuff is!