First Time Use: Gro Aut Reviews

taylokc

So, I washed my clarified my hair with Nexxuss Aloe Rid so my hair will no have tons of buildup. This is what I did: My goal was to use the creator's regimen

-washed with Gro Aut Herbal Shampoo- hair got tangled
-washed with Jojoba Shampoo- hair was dry and even more tangled
-deep cond. with KeraCare Humecto- I had to. I couldn't comb it. It was horrible!!!!!
-Added the 3 oils (on wet hair) (I cant spell them) Bhri., Mhaj, and Gro Aut Oils and her Jojoba conditioner w/ chamomile, and coconut oil on my hair, not my scalp- jojoba conditioner and the oils were good, but I think I'll apply the oils on dry hair from now on.
- I did a light rinse
-Added Cantu Shea butter leave in and sprayed my hair with my own concoction of water, olive oil, lottabody, and coconut oil.
- Rollerset results were great even though my hair didn't react well with the shampoos.
I wish I could give you ladies pics cuz my hair look really good but my camera isn't working.

What Im gonna do next time:

-Not gonna use the shampoos anymore. If I do I will dilute them heavily!
I will use KeraCare Hydrating Detangling (love that stuff!!!)
-I will use KeraCare Humecto to deep conditioner
-I will use the Jojoba Conditioner as my leave in and use my olive oil, lottabody, and water concoction.
And use all the oils on my dry hair.

Hope this helps (dang I wish my camera worked)

Ladies chime in. Any other ladies who've tried Gro Aut???
What are going to keep using?? What will you never:nono: use again???

In Addition: Those Shampoos caused me to lose ALOT of hair. Al least a handful

Last edited:

Nazarite27

So, I washed my clarified my hair with Nexxuss Aloe Rid so my hair will no have tons of buildup. This is what I did: My goal was to use the creator's regimen

-washed with Gro Aut Herbal Shampoo- hair got tangled
-washed with Jojoba Shampoo- hair was dry and even more tangled
-deep cond. with KeraCare Humecto- I had to. I couldn't comb it. It was horrible!!!!!
-Added the 3 oils (on wet hair) (I cant spell them) Bhri., Mhaj, and Gro Aut Oils and her Jojoba conditioner w/ chamomile, and coconut oil on my hair, not my scalp- jojoba conditioner and the oils were good, but I think I'll apply the oils on dry hair from now on.
- I did a light rinse
-Added Cantu Shea butter leave in and sprayed my hair with my own concoction of water, olive oil, lottabody, and coconut oil.
- Rollerset results were great even though my hair didn't react well with the shampoos.
I wish I could give you ladies pics cuz my hair look really good but my camera isn't working.

What Im gonna do next time:

-Not gonna use the shampoos anymore. If I do I will dilute them heavily!
I will use KeraCare Hydrating Detangling (love that stuff!!!)
-I will use KeraCare Humecto to deep conditioner
-I will use the Jojoba Conditioner as my leave in and use my olive oil, lottabody, and water concoction.
And use all the oils on my dry hair.

Hope this helps (dang I wish my camera worked)

Ladies chime in. Any other ladies who've tried Gro Aut???
What are going to keep using?? What will you never:nono: use again???

In Addition: Those Shampoos caused me to lose ALOT of hair. Al least a handful

I use ReddTweetyB's regimen.

Here is what I do: Before using the Gro-Aut shampoo, I ususally do a pre-poo with Alma oil. Then I use the Gro-aut shampoo...followed by CON shampoo and I haven't had any problems.

I plan to stick with Gro-aut.

taylokc

Oh ok. I guess I should use the gro aut shampoo and then use my keracare hydrating. How do you use her oils???

Duchesse

I just ordered the oils yesterday..me, my mom, and sis. Hopefully by this weekend I can use it. I only ordered the gro-aut oil, no shampoos or condish.

growth2come

I just recieved the oil so I am only on day two of application. I love the lavender smell to the oil...very relaxing....I cant wait to see the results seeing as people have been saying they noticed a difference within a week. As for shampoos and everything else that goes with it...I prefer the shampoos I am used to as I tend to mix them with amla powder and other oils....its just easier and cheaper for my student budget to stick to that....:look:

growinglong777

I have never used the conditioners or the shampoo, but her gro-aut oil is the best growth aid, that I have personally used. I have my niece and sister using it and they are getting great growth as well. I have used approximately 3-4 bottles, since Oct/November of 2007 and absolutely love it. I oil my scalp daily and use my poo and condish I was using previously.

growth2come

I have never used the conditioners or the shampoo, but her gro-aut oil is the best growth aid, that I have personally used. I have my niece and sister using it and they are getting great growth as well. I have used approximately 3-4 bottles, since Oct/November of 2007 and absolutely love it. I oil my scalp daily and use my poo and condish I was using previously.

Has the oil increase increased your growth rate by a significant amount?

Endlesslegs

I loved it, I dont know about growth cuz Im braided up right now, but I mixed it with my mtg and Mn concotion, I loved the smell too. Im going to ease up on mtg and use it alone for a while to see how it goes.

growinglong777

Growth to come!

Yes it did boost my growth rate, that is why I continued purchasing it. I can't tell you inches, because I didn't measure. I know my stylist kept trying to relax me every five weeks instead of my normal 8-10 weeks because of the growth. She couldn't figure out why it was growing so fast, and I didn't tell her.:yep:

Shaley

Can those who are using these products post their regimens please?

I noticed that per her website her regimen is:
1. Wash hair twice a week (a minimum of 1x per week), 1st using our GRO-AUT Herbal Shampoo. Rinse thoroughly.
2. Then wash hair with our Jojoba Shampoo with essential rosemary oil. Rinse
thoroughly.
3. After rinsing out shampoo, oil scalp with bhringraj hair oil, mahabhringraj
oil, and GRO-AUT oil.
4. Then, oil hair, not scalp, with coconut oil.
5. Afterwards, apply our Jojoba Conditioner with Chamomile and Tea tree oil. Do not rinse. You may rinse if desired but leave on for at least five minutes before rinsing.
6. Gently comb through hair to distribute conditioner and oils from roots to ends.
7. Style as usual.

Is anyone doing this differently and still experiencing good growth??

It says not to rinse - So should you do this after deep conditioning??

Questions, Questions...So many questions! :confused:

I'm going to try to order this weekend:yep:

Last edited:

Coffee

I used it and was really pleased with my new growth. I used the entire line as directed. I did mix the 2 oils together to make it easier for me. I was very happy with my results.

growinglong777

It didn't take long.. she was really great with shipping.. No problems. I would say within a week if there are no problems.

nakialovesshoes

how long does it take for the product to arrive?

I rec'd everything exactly 1 week after I placed the order.
I'm in tree braids but I use the entire line. I dilute both of the shampoos in spray bottles & spray it directly to my own hair. Then I put an applicator tip on the cond & apply it to my own hair. I also mixed all 3 of the oils together in an applicator tipped bottle. I try to apply all 3 to my scalp twice a week. I have seen alot of growth. I also spray Surge on my scalp daily & a moisture concoction of braid spray, Aphogee green tea & IC hair & scalp moisturizer. I will continue to use this line. I love the cond & can't wait to try it on my hair sans the extensions.

KPH

House Head
I rec'd everything exactly 1 week after I placed the order.
I'm in tree braids but I use the entire line. I dilute both of the shampoos in spray bottles & spray it directly to my own hair. Then I put an applicator tip on the cond & apply it to my own hair. I also mixed all 3 of the oils together in an applicator tipped bottle. I try to apply all 3 to my scalp twice a week. I have seen alot of growth. I also spray Surge on my scalp daily & a moisture concoction of braid spray, Aphogee green tea & IC hair & scalp moisturizer. I will continue to use this line. I love the cond & can't wait to try it on my hair sans the extensions.

thanks, now i'm excited

nycutiepie

Well, I'm going to be the one to post a different review, but we're all here to share our opinions. I used the Gro-Aut oil only, for about 3 weeks and during that time I had ALOT of shedding. Someone else pm'd me and had the same experience I did. The gro-aut oil was the only thing I changed in my regimen during that time period. I was also using ayurveda powder rinses but I was doing that before I started the gro-aut oil. I'm testing my theory now because I've stopped the gro-aut but it's less than 1 week so it's too early for me to tell. I did get extra growth but the shedding was too much for me to endure because my hair is fine/thin. I'm still trying to determine if the gro-aut was the actual culprit so I'm not ruling it out for anyone but I just wanted to share. HTH!

growth2come

Well, I'm going to be the one to post a different review, but we're all here to share our opinions. I used the Gro-Aut oil only, for about 3 weeks and during that time I had ALOT of shedding. Someone else pm'd me and had the same experience I did. The gro-aut oil was the only thing I changed in my regimen during that time period. I was also using ayurveda powder rinses but I was doing that before I started the gro-aut oil. I'm testing my theory now because I've stopped the gro-aut but it's less than 1 week so it's too early for me to tell. I did get extra growth but the shedding was too much for me to endure because my hair is fine/thin. I'm still trying to determine if the gro-aut was the actual culprit so I'm not ruling it out for anyone but I just wanted to share. HTH!

Not everything works for everyone, maybe one of the ingredients in the oil didnt agree with you. :ohwell:

longhairdreamzz

ladies what are the ingredients for the gro aut oil?

tia,
tishee

ETA: I found them

• [*]Bhringraj: Useful for preventing hair loss and dandruff . It promotes healthy long hair.

• [*]Til Tel: Sesame oil protect the hair, restore the hydrolipidic film and soften the scalp.

• [*]Manjistha: Paste of Manjistha is very effective in Hair loss, dandruff and any type of skin problem.

• [*]Lodhra Chaal: The paste of the bark is useful to prevent premature graying and hair fall.

• [*]Lavender: controls alopecia (hair loss)

• [*]Olive Oil: nourishes, conditions, and improves the strength and elasticity of hair

• [*]Coconut Oil: Stimulates hair follicles and promotes healthy hair growth

• [*]Jojoba Oil: restores natural moisture to hair and scalp and helps repair damage;also helps control scalp sebum, the major cause of some hair and scalp disorders.

• [*]Rosemary Oil: encouraged hair growth

• [*]Chamomile: promotes healthy hair gowth

• [*]Catnip: promotes hair growth

• [*]Burdock Root: promotes hair growth and reduces hair fall.

• [*]Amla: prevents greying of hair and promotes hair growth

• [*]Shakakai: eliminates dandruff and promotes hair growth

• [*]Reetha: promotes shiny beautiful hair and rids hair of dandruff

• [*]Biotin: a major component in the natural hair manufacturing process -- it is an essential nutrient to grow new hair

• [*]MSM: reverses hair loss, thickens hair, improves hair health and strength

morehairplease

• [*]Bhringraj: Useful for preventing hair loss and dandruff . It promotes healthy long hair.

• [*]Til Tel: Sesame oil protect the hair, restore the hydrolipidic film and soften the scalp.

• [*]Manjistha: Paste of Manjistha is very effective in Hair loss, dandruff and any type of skin problem.

• [*]Lodhra Chaal: The paste of the bark is useful to prevent premature graying and hair fall.

• [*]Lavender: controls alopecia (hair loss)

• [*]Olive Oil: nourishes, conditions, and improves the strength and elasticity of hair

• [*]Coconut Oil: Stimulates hair follicles and promotes healthy hair growth

• [*]Jojoba Oil: restores natural moisture to hair and scalp and helps repair damage;also helps control scalp sebum, the major cause of some hair and scalp disorders.

• [*]Rosemary Oil: encouraged hair growth

• [*]Chamomile: promotes healthy hair gowth

• [*]Catnip: promotes hair growth

• [*]Burdock Root: promotes hair growth and reduces hair fall.

• [*]Amla: prevents greying of hair and promotes hair growth

• [*]Shakakai: eliminates dandruff and promotes hair growth

• [*]Reetha: promotes shiny beautiful hair and rids hair of dandruff

• [*]Biotin: a major component in the natural hair manufacturing process -- it is an essential nutrient to grow new hair

• [*]MSM: reverses hair loss, thickens hair, improves hair health and strength

thanks sweetie

LaShanne

I use her entire line and I'm getting excellent results. At first I didn't care for the shampoos but I found that after I clarified it got better. Still not crazy about though. Sometimes I'll use the gro-aut shampoo and then follow with CON shampoo. But I follow the rest of her reggie to the "T". So far so good!

MissLawyerLady

I used all three of the oils and experience major shedding like nycutiepie. Gro-Aut was the only change to my regime too and I have now stopped using it. Its too early to tell if my shedding has stopped/improved, but the amount of shedding I was getting was noticeable and it kind of made me nervous.:sad::nono:

This is just my experience though and we all know that not everything works for everyone. I would definitely recommend that someone try the system for themselves, especially since so many ladies are having positive results.