How many inches is your hair and what length are you at

Fenaxa

13.5"/14" crown hits below my collar bone.
11.5"/12" sides hits grazing APL
11" nape hits BSB
I wanted to have a single length answer but my layers make tons of difference lol.

krissyc39

13.5"/14" crown hits below my collar bone.
11.5"/12" sides hits grazing APL
11" nape hits BSB
I wanted to have a single length answer but my layers make tons of difference lol.

My hair is anywhere from 10 to 13 inches all around... I'm growing out the uneven lengths as well lol

RegaLady

Uneven lengths because I cut it into a natural bob which I am growing out.

My hair is anywhere between 14" and 10". My nape is 10" which makes me about APL.

Lylddlebit

Crown to ends 30 inches. Top of head straight down no bends 25…a random pulled piece 21. Shortest layer where bangs would be 13. I'm between waist and hip.

Jewell

26-27" as of 2/18/14. Full tailbone length. I'm short at 5'2" (62") So my next goal of 31" is half my height, or classic length. (There is some cushioning for the hair to grow over between tailbone and classic length, or where the bottom meets the thigh).

Last edited:

belletropjolie

I havent measured but just from eyeballing I think I am 18". My longest layers ar MBL and my shortest layers are APL.

Im trying to hit APL this year so its encouraging to see that WL is about 22-23" for most WL ladies. I think thats achievable for me.

Sanity

Cosmetologist
4.5" is the longest length when pulled is past my ear at the crown I am 3.5" pulled forward, the length is past my eyebrows. Will do another length check in June to see if the Manetabolism vitamins helped.. I need every inch!!

CaraWalker

5'8. no wonder 14 inches of hair doesnt seem all that long on me. i used to buy 12/14 inches of weave before i upgraded to virgin :lol: