2014 Relaxed Hair Buddy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Id love to join but don't know how long I will be committed to this stretch. I end in February so far.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Evolving78

Lol at heap...love it. Well ladies ive been neglecting my hair time to grind I want mbl in 2014. Lets get it! !!

Suny

i had so much shed hair! i had to break out the denman brush to remove the rest and that was after i used the detangling comb. i trimmed my ends. i really need to work on moisturizing my new growth. i just cowashed yesterday, but for my next wash i will shampoo and dc. i want Apl hair this year!

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
i had so much shed hair! i had to break out the denman brush to remove the rest and that was after i used the detangling comb. i trimmed my ends. i really need to work on moisturizing my new growth. i just cowashed yesterday, but for my next wash i will shampoo and dc. i want Apl hair this year!

I'm sorry you're bringing in the new year with a rough start but at least you know what to do in the future. I too need to get better with moisturizing my NG.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Lol at heap...love it. Well ladies ive been neglecting my hair time to grind I want mbl in 2014. Lets get it! !! Suny

You are definitely not alone on this one. I wash and DC when I absolutist need to and now I have long gray hairs popping up everywhere because I'm too lazy to do a henndigo treatment. I've gotta get out of this winter slump before I'm bald, ugh!!

xu93texas

that is too cute! i love it! since you got a short cut, you can still relax with us in Feb?

The shortest length of time I'll go between relaxers is 8 weeks. My goal is to stretch 10-11 weeks rocking this short cut while growing it out.
I'm going to see how my ng behaves. I may relax at 8 weeks on Feb.28. We'll see.

Evolving78

sunnieb

PrettyinPink001 divachyk, Luprisi, baddison, DominicanBrazilian82, Nix08, Cherry89, Jobwright Saludable84

Hey buds!

Divachyck - my goal for 2014 is retention! I've been in the hair game much too long to only be at BSL. I tend to get hair lazy and just go with the flow. My hair can't take that.

I simply can't wear my hair out daily. I also got back into sealing my ends with oil. Not sure why I stopped.

I'm going to stick with washing my hair 3x a week (cowash, dc, and honey wash) because that's what my hair demands in order to thrive. I've tried every other way around it,so I've got to stay on it.

I don't want to be stuck at this same length at the end of this year. :nono:

EnExitStageLeft

xu93texas, KiWiStyle, SunySydeofLyfe, Cattypus1, Altruisticoam, soonergirl lamaria211

Smh.....this pic saids it all.

Attachments

• 9 months post.jpg
    9 months post.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 19

SunySydeofLyfe

lamaria211 SunySydeofLyfe KiWiStyle xu93texas shortdub78 Cattypus1 Altruisticoam soonergirl

As I sit hear with this fenugeek prepoo, I think to myself......WHY IN THE BLOODY H.E.DoubleHockeySticks DID I PUT THIS MESS ON MY HAIR?! I don't feel like messin' in this head and I should've rode that blowout out another week.

#WhoaIsMe #Ain'tNobodyGotTimeForThis #DoingAnotherBlowout #<---YAS.GAWD.TO.DAT'

Tell me about this prepoo...lol...I bought some fenugreek cause of this board over a month ago and in the cupboard it sits! !!

Suny

EnExitStageLeft

@Saludable84

More like S.H.A.M smh. I can't with this head. I'm going DC, Detangle, Stretch and lay it to the gods. May the strength of Eco Styler be with me and this hair tomorrow.

@SunySydeofLyfe

It was bomb.com. I will pm with the full run down of what I did.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
PrettyinPink001 sunnieb, Luprisi, baddison, DominicanBrazilian82, Nix08, Cherry89, Jobwright, divachyk

My goal this year is to get thicker ends. It was actually my end of 2014 goal, but I might actually reach it sooner. I am seeing progress and this is mostly from just keeping the ends away completely and using ceramides on my ends. Also, air drying has been helping, but I still don't care for it. Nevertheless, I will incorporate it more this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.