SL 2014

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
My mom passed away this morning. I won't be on until we get things situated. please keep my family in your prayers. Send a message to the other threads as I don't have the heart to keep repeating.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

BonBon

My mom passed away this morning. I won't be on until we get things situated. please keep my family in your prayers. Send a message to the other threads as I don't have the heart to keep repeating.

HPG

You're a lovely poster and I'm sure your Mom was lovely also. I'm sorry for your loss

:bighug:

LdyKamz

HPG

I am so sorry for your loss.

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!

HPG

Omg!! Speechless.....Im so sorry for your loss! My heart goes out to you & your family in your time of need!

iVR

My mom passed away this morning. I won't be on until we get things situated. please keep my family in your prayers. Send a message to the other threads as I don't have the heart to keep repeating. HPG Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

We'll be praying for you. Be safe.

darlingdiva

HPG

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

apemay1969

HPG

Sorry for your loss. I can't imagine. You're in my prayers.

Aggie

HPG

Oh wow @HairPleezeGrow! I am sitting here with tears in my eyes as I read your words because it brought back very painful memories for me a little over 10 years ago this year when my mom died. I totally know how you feel and I pray God would strengthen you at this sorrowful time.

xu93texas

My mom passed away this morning. I won't be on until we get things situated. please keep my family in your prayers. Send a message to the other threads as I don't have the heart to keep repeating. HPG Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

I'm so sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))

I'll keep your family in my prayers.

KDReese23

HPG

Oh my goodness, I'm deeply sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. Take care and be encouraged.

ronie

HairPleezeGrow
I am deeply saddened to hear about your loss. I feel like we are family in here in our own way, and I don't have the words to tell you how really sorry I am to read this.
I will say a prayer for your mom s soul and your family. May you guys get the strength needed to go through this.
We love you, and we ll miss you.

hnntrr

What length are you now?

NL in the back, nearing EL on the top, CL on the sides, nearing Nose Length in my bangs

Natural/Relaxed/Transitioning?

Natural

What retention methods do you plan on using?

Going to keep trying my hand at twist outs, over-night wash and goes

Are you taking supplements are doing anything else special?

nope!

Any other info you want us to know just post it

Post a starting pic...

Attachments

• IMG_1147.JPG
    IMG_1147.JPG
    324.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1117.JPG
    IMG_1117.JPG
    305.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Thank you ladies so much. Means everything to me right now.

HPG

tequilad28

HPG

Im am very sorry for your loss. Take your time. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I pre poo'd with KeraVada coffee oil. Dc'd with shea moisture restorative mask and then cowashed with Wen fig. I may twist my hair up for a twistout.

HPG

Penelope74

What length are you now? I guess I'm NL, but it is longer in the crown ares. I don't know what to do about that!!!

Natural/Relaxed/Transitioning? Relaxed
What retention methods do you plan on using? 27 Piece once per month.

Are you taking supplements are doing anything else special? 10,000mg biotin, MSM, 1 a day, Hair Maxi, folic acid, iron, B-complex, fish oil, flax seed oil, bamboo silica, and I'm sure something, I just cant remember now and trying to up my water intake.

Any other info you want us to know just post it: I'm trying to get my nape to grow out, but it wont budge. Oh, I do Cayenne & Garlic in Jamacian Black & Wild Grow Concotion, and Inversion which worked!!
Post a starting pic...

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 25
  • GetAttachment2.jpg
    GetAttachment2.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 19
  • GetAttachment3.jpg
    GetAttachment3.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 21

Evolving78

I pre poo'd with KeraVada coffee oil. Dc'd with shea moisture restorative mask and then cowashed with Wen fig. I may twist my hair up for a twistout.

HPG

I got some oil in my hair I need to get out. And cowash.

BonBon

Feel disapointed. Tried to do a length check by straightening my hair.

It turned out fine and frizzy. Not sure if its because I don't have a hair dryer. I stretched the hair by drying in twists so it was still kinda kinky when I tried.

Frustrated.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Feel disapointed. Tried to do a length check by straightening my hair.

It turned out fine and frizzy. Not sure if its because I don't have a hair dryer. I stretched the hair by drying in twists so it was still kinda kinky when I tried.

Frustrated.

This right here is exactly why I hate to str8en bc my hair is so fine and frizzy! But don't get discouraged...we will get this.

HPG

iVR

So last night I did my coconut milk and egg hair mask. :D My hair came out feeling baby soft and silky. Last night was the first I'd done it in a few weeks. I must say laziness is hard to avoid.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Welp I'm back on track with applying my NJoy and KeraVada oil nightly. I might pull out my steamer this week and do a prepoo with steam. More than likely keep my hair in twists under my wig with silk scarf underneath. I'm going to Walmart tomorrow so I will see what fabric they have. I'm supposed to measure at the end of the month but I'm going to measure tonight probably.

HPG

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Okay so here's my starting pic and also proof my hair probably only grows 1/2in or less per month. I've done two trims since my last hendigo treatment on August 3rd and from the pic of my roots I only have a little over an inch of growth for 2 1/2 months :-( sad yes I know. Anyway this way I can accurately see if inversion is helping me. I cropped the pic for a closer look.

ForumRunner_20131023_223935.jpg

ForumRunner_20131023_223945.jpg

HPG