Hairveda products are amazing!!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I've been using these products for awhile now so I can give an honest review. I love these products! The ingredients are amazing and the price is very affordable which is great. My hair is so shiny since using these products.

The products I have tried....

CoCasta Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil .......smells so good. It reminds me of a spice candle. It really locks the moisture in well.

Vatika Frosting :lick::lick::lick: ......smells like cake frosting!! It has great shine because coconut oil is the base. Everytime I use this I just want to taste it, lol.

Almond Glaze .....this is like a natural grease. It's really good for braid/twist-outs!

Green Tea Herbal Butter........this butter is soooo rich and creamy! I couldn't believe it....it feels like velvet.

Whipped Cream -Ends Hydration .......this is a really good moisturizer. I use it all over my hair and it makes it so soft. You can tell it's really moisturized. It's a great cream for baggying too.

Swastik Shikakai Shampoo Bar .......this poo bar is really good. I make sure to oil my hair really good the night before I use this. It's not stripping at all. My hair dosen't feel like I even need condish after I use this.

I see quite a few new products that I'd like to try too like the Methi Sativa Protein Tea, SitriNillah Deep Conditioning Masque , Whipped Gelly ,AshaOmega Scalp Nourishing Oil. Everything on the site looks so yummy. BJ you did good girl:grin:.

New products I've tried recently since this orginal post, Updated 1/29:

Whipped Jelly........I finally used my Whipped Jelly on my twist n' curl. I have pics in my blog. I loved it! It gave me nice shine and a soft hold.....really good stuff for twist and braid-outs. I love the fact that it smoothed my hair out so straight so I could get a good frizz-free twist. And it smelled so yummy too!

Avosoya Oil........I really like this oil. It's a great light oil and good if you have a style that you don't want weighed down. Total opposite of Cocasta because it's so light. It has a yummy coconutty scent that stays in my hair for days.:lick:

Sittrinillah Deep Conditioning Mask.......A great all natural deep conditioner that has good slip and moisturizes extremely well. I've used this as a deep conditioner and a leave-in and I like it both ways. It smells yummy like orange creamsicle:lick:.

AshaOmega Scalp Nourashing Oil.......I've only used this a couple times so far and I really like it:yep:. It's very nourashing and feels so good on my scalp.

Check it out guys......http://hairveda.com/default.aspx

Last edited:

growinglong777

I agree Pocahontas, the CoCasta Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil, smells so good and feels so good on my scalp,, really softens the new growth. This oil has a different consistency that I haven't see with any other oil.. it is smooth and creamy in texture..can't quite put my finger on it.. but heavenly.

The Almond glaze is divine, really smooths my edges and my nape. I love them both.. and trying to figure out what I should order next. :grin:

Last edited:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I agree Pocahontas, the CoCasta Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil, smells so good and feels so good on my scalp,, really softens the new growth. This oil has a different consistency that I haven't see with any other oil.. it is smooth and creamy in texture..can't quite put my finger on it.. but heavenly.

The Almond glaze is divine, really smooths my edges and my nape. I love them both.. and trying to figure out what I should order next. :grin:
You're right, the oil does have a unique consistency. A little goes a long way too.

Eisani

Her products are staples for life. I'm at work w/SitriNillah in my hair as we speak :yep: the smell is heavenly :lick:

oooop2

LOL..Oh snap..My luggage is really about to be weighed down w/all of these products I've been buying while on my USA visit...:grin:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Wow! I thought the baggy cream was gone.

Good to hear Poka!
Thanks for the honest reviews!
:yep:
I think she just changed the name to Whipped Cream because customers were reporting that they were using it for more than just baggying (rollersets, wash n' go's, sleek ponytails, etc.). I use it for an all over moisturizer myself.

loulou82

I'm in love with the cocasta oil and vatika coconut oil. I was upset to hear it's only seasonal now. But I do plan on purchasing it again.

mikosbelle

I too am really loving the products. They smell so darn good!! I have the methi sativa protein tea and I love it!!

The whipped baggy cream, cocasta shikakai oil, and the vatika frosting are very NICE!!!

I have the moist pro conditioner, but have not tried it yet. I will soon though!!

Her products last a really long time. I primarily use them to baggy with, as a hair sealant, and overall moisturizer. The protein treatment is great for those lazy days where I don't want to use heat. I just mix it with another deep treatment (that does not have protein), apply it and leave it on my head for a couple of hours. I have color-treated hair and I am praying it will help prevent breakage.

Try her stuff out if you haven't yet. The prices are just right as well!!

Thanks BJ :grin:

Blessed_Angel

A friend of mine just gave me the rest of her Vatika Frosting, and I am in LOVE!! I used it on my dd's hair (and mine), and I now have to another product added to our regimens.

When I did her hair today, it looked different. And I applied less product than what I usually use. Her hair feels sooo soft and moisturized.

I am sooo open, that I ordered my sample kit the other day, and I will be placing my order soon!!

gymfreak336

Thanks for reviewing. I was on the site yesterday and the product do look good. I jotted down a couple of things I wanted. Yall product making chicks on this board are going to have me broke.

chebaby

i just ordered the cocasta hair oil. i hope i love it. i hate buying products everyone else likes and it doesnt work for me. but it sounds so :lick: im sure i'll love it.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Thanks for reviewing. I was on the site yesterday and the product do look good. I jotted down a couple of things I wanted. Yall product making chicks on this board are going to have me broke.
I know right. They're making it hard for us pj's.:grin:

MonaLisa

I would have to agree :yep:. I've slacked up on using, but I definitely think I need to get back on track with using this. Love the smell too...

MonaLisa

I just spent 40bucks on shescentit yesterday and I am going to go ahead and hit up hairveda this weekend :lol:

:shocked:.. :lol:

I was gonna PM u too to vent on how I am singing the about to be hair budget broke song right now as July is halfway through.

I think after this month...that's gonna be it for a few months...as I need to hit those sites up as well... *sigh*

MonaLisa

That is what I ordered. That, the fortifying mask, and the avocado conditioner.

Mad these are the same items I wrote down on my Post It.

I was thinking about subbing the avo conditioner in order to try out the grape leave in...still debating..

ultrasuede

I use the Vatika Frosting for everything from moisturizing the length and ends of my hair to rollersetting. It moisturizes my hair without weighing it down. I love it.