Hairveda products are amazing!!

chebaby

Eek! How long did you have it? I have some that I haven't been using but if its going to spoil I guess I need to either go ahead and use it up or find somebody to give it too.
i had it for a long while. maybe a little more than six months i think. i kept it so long because i had 2 jars and didnt like it at first so it was just sitting there.

AllieCat0817

I got my order today. I opened EVERYTHING... filled to the top and smells GREAT. The vatika frosting melted but I have it in the fridge.

Cassandra1975

My order was sitting at my door today when I got home. Normally I have to pick up my HairVeda at the post office (every order I've had before, they leave the pink card for me). Thankfully I don't have crazy neighbors. If my Hairveda had come up missing it woulda been me and the mailman. :brucelee:

MonaLisa

i had it for a long while. maybe a little more than six months i think. i kept it so long because i had 2 jars and didnt like it at first so it was just sitting there.

*blasphemy*

*still waiting on chebaby's hair product sale...*

:look:

AllieCat0817

I stated yday that my vatika frosting was 100% liquid when I got it out of the mail box... put it in the fridge and within an hour or so it was solid and looked as I expected it to.

I am VERY pleased with the Amala Cream Rinse as a low-poo (and it does a VERY good job). I was prepared to follow up the Amala Cream Rinse with my Chagrin Valley shampoo bar because I didn't think it would clean that well (I am very heavy handed with product and yesterday I used Shescentit Gillian butter and I wanted to remove it well). I didn't need to use my poo-bar, the amala cream rinse did awesome by itself, NO stripping at all. My hair did not feel gunky afterward at all either. The bottle says safe for daily use, and I see how that could be the case. Definitely.

The Moist Condition 24/7 is FABULOUS. I used it right after the Amala Cream Rinse and left it on while I showered. I wanted to leave it in because I could tell it is a very heavy moisturizer (at least on my hair).. but I did rinse it out to see how my hair would feel after rinsing it out. VERY VERY soft and super moisturized. I can't say this has alot of slip, but I have read that super duper moisturizing conditioners won't have slip (such as AO Honeysuckle Rose, same thing- zero slip). I will DEF be repurchasing the Amala Cream Rinse and Moist Condition 24/7. Actually after I rinsed it out, I squeezed the extra water out of my hair and applied more as an overnight leave in.

I did a scalp massage with the Cocasta Shikaki Oil before bed-- this stuff smells fab and I love the consistency. I normally do a nightly scalp massage with Vatika Oil. I will be rotating the two.

I did a wash n go this morning (only have a 3 inch TWA so my options are super limited right now) and have the green tea herbal butter in-- very thick-- not sure of my review yet. I do like the smell and consistency, might be a little heavy for summer. I then tried to apply the Whipped Gelly on top of the green tea herbal butter- uh NO don't do this. I was seeing white flecks so I stopped with the Whipped Gelly (I tested a small area first and saw the white pieces). I HATE white pieces. BUT I do admit I was probably trying to use too much stuff at once. I decided I will try the Whipped Gelly by itself or maybe with the Almond Glaze. The smell and consistency of the Whipped Gelly do seem like what my hair would love on its own without a butter under it. I did use my usual Smooth n Shine Curl Activator Gel on top of the herbal green tea butter and put a little almond glaze on top of that. The almond glaze weighs down good (which is a good thing for a bushy 3 inch TWA for me). Again, I KNOW I was using too much stuff at once, but I was tryna try ERRYTHING! lol.

I still have to try the Whipped Clouds and Vatika Frosting and I need to figure out when to use what etc. I know I will enjoy these more as my hair grows out and I can style in different ways.

I do know for sure the Amala Cream Rinse and the Moist Condition 24/7 are repurchases for me. I can easily see how the Moist Condition 24/7 could be used as a leave-in.. the bottle says it can be used as a moisturizer. Awesome.

I'm satisfied. I hope everyone gets their orders very soon.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I stated yday that my vatika frosting was 100% liquid when I got it out of the mail box... put it in the fridge and within an hour or so it was solid and looked as I expected it to.

I am VERY pleased with the Amala Cream Rinse as a low-poo (and it does a VERY good job). I was prepared to follow up the Amala Cream Rinse with my Chagrin Valley shampoo bar because I didn't think it would clean that well (I am very heavy handed with product and yesterday I used Shescentit Gillian butter and I wanted to remove it well). I didn't need to use my poo-bar, the amala cream rinse did awesome by itself, NO stripping at all. My hair did not feel gunky afterward at all either. The bottle says safe for daily use, and I see how that could be the case. Definitely.

The Moist Condition 24/7 is FABULOUS. I used it right after the Amala Cream Rinse and left it on while I showered. I wanted to leave it in because I could tell it is a very heavy moisturizer (at least on my hair).. but I did rinse it out to see how my hair would feel after rinsing it out. VERY VERY soft and super moisturized. I can't say this has alot of slip, but I have read that super duper moisturizing conditioners won't have slip (such as AO Honeysuckle Rose, same thing- zero slip). I will DEF be repurchasing the Amala Cream Rinse and Moist Condition 24/7. Actually after I rinsed it out, I squeezed the extra water out of my hair and applied more as an overnight leave in.

I did a scalp massage with the Cocasta Shikaki Oil before bed-- this stuff smells fab and I love the consistency. I normally do a nightly scalp massage with Vatika Oil. I will be rotating the two.

I did a wash n go this morning (only have a 3 inch TWA so my options are super limited right now) and have the green tea herbal butter in-- very thick-- not sure of my review yet. I do like the smell and consistency, might be a little heavy for summer. I then tried to apply the Whipped Gelly on top of the green tea herbal butter- uh NO don't do this. I was seeing white flecks so I stopped with the Whipped Gelly (I tested a small area first and saw the white pieces). I HATE white pieces. BUT I do admit I was probably trying to use too much stuff at once. I decided I will try the Whipped Gelly by itself or maybe with the Almond Glaze. The smell and consistency of the Whipped Gelly do seem like what my hair would love on its own without a butter under it. I did use my usual Smooth n Shine Curl Activator Gel on top of the herbal green tea butter and put a little almond glaze on top of that. The almond glaze weighs down good (which is a good thing for a bushy 3 inch TWA for me). Again, I KNOW I was using too much stuff at once, but I was tryna try ERRYTHING! lol.

I still have to try the Whipped Clouds and Vatika Frosting and I need to figure out when to use what etc. I know I will enjoy these more as my hair grows out and I can style in different ways.

I do know for sure the Amala Cream Rinse and the Moist Condition 24/7 are repurchases for me. I can easily see how the Moist Condition 24/7 could be used as a leave-in.. the bottle says it can be used as a moisturizer. Awesome.

I'm satisfied. I hope everyone gets their orders very soon.
LOL@ trying out everything at once. I've done that before and it will cause white flakes, lol....I just get so excited and on top of that I'm heavy handed.

The 24/7 does make a really great leave-in. I've actually never tried it as a rinse out because it's too good for me to rinse out, lol.

I like the cream rinse well enough, I just have to use so much of it so I probably won't get that one again.

The Whipped Jelly is really good for twist-outs. I haven't tried it for a wash n' go yet.

Loved reading your review!

Eisani

LOL@ trying out everything at once. I've done that before and it will cause white flakes, lol....I just get so excited and on top of that I'm heavy handed.

The 24/7 does make a really great leave-in. I've actually never tried it as a rinse out because it's too good for me to rinse out, lol.

I like the cream rinse well enough, I just have to use so much of it so I probably won't get that one again.

The Whipped Jelly is really good for twist-outs. I haven't tried it for a wash n' go yet.

Loved reading your review!
*Fab* just asked me this morning if the WG was good on twist outs. I told her I hadn't tried it that way. Thanks :up: !

Lindy

OMG, you guys have awakened the product junkie in me!! She's been asleep for many months, so I guess I owe myself a lil fix, right???!! :yep:

I just ordered the Cocasta Oil, Stri-Nilla Conditioner, Almond Glaze, and Moist Con 24/7!!! :drunk: I'm counting on these products to help me in my quest for 3 inches in 6 months!!! :yep:

*fabulosity*

*Fab* just asked me this morning if the WG was good on twist outs. I told her I hadn't tried it that way. Thanks :up: !

I was just gonna post that same thing.... lol...

Yay! I'll try it tonight!! :lachen:

After I make a hood dip and pick up my "Curls" products from the hood salon...hee hee hee... glad I'm wearing jeans and flats in case I have to run... LMAO...kidding...

Eisani

I was just gonna post that same thing.... lol...

Yay! I'll try it tonight!! :lachen:

After I make a hood dip and pick up my "Curls" products from the hood salon...hee hee hee... glad I'm wearing jeans and flats in case I have to run... LMAO...kidding...
I hear they're really nice @ the salon :grin: just hit it before dark.

chebaby

i forgot all about my whipped cream until i found it today. i took my bonnet off and spread it on my dry bed head hair just to see if it would make it soft and it did. my matted hair was sooooooo soft. it was a little greasy feeling but that doesnt bother me. i will be ordering another bottle next month along with the whipped gelly. i want to see if the whipped gelly will define my curls.

Jalen's Mom

Yeah, I ordered on the 15th of April too, and I haven't even received a shipping notice. Their website said that orders from the 15th will ship out by the end of this week. I'm not holding my breathe because it's late Friday. :ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yeah, I ordered on the 15th of April too, and I haven't even received a shipping notice. Their website said that orders from the 15th will ship out by the end of this week. I'm not holding my breathe because it's late Friday. :ohwell:
I ordered as well on the 15th (or sometime around there) and I received my Products in the Mail Today !

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston

See, that's why I stopped ordering Hairveda. They take entirely too long!:nono:

theislandoll

The whipped clouds isn't good for my hair at all :sad:. It's way too pasty and i don't like that it doesn't really absorb into my hair. But it's a fantastic skin moisturizer. I love that my legs look like silk :yep: so i'll be using that for my body. I'm glad that I re-read that label!

Charz

Sinister Minister
I got my products yesterday. I had ordered the Vatika Frosting, Almond Glaze, and Cocasta oil. Everything smells very good and the packaging around the products was the most professional I have ever experienced in regards to the small business. I will update if I like the products.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Did you receive a shipping notice?
No. I did not. Actually, I contacted them via PayPal through e-mail. And they e-mailed me back about 4 days later and informed me there was a 15 day shipping period.

After that time expried, I e-mailed them again, since I had the e-mail address and she told me it would be shipped out the following week.:ohwell: However, it was actually the next week. But it's here now.

AllieCat0817

No. I did not. Actually, I contacted them via PayPal through e-mail. And they e-mailed me back about 4 days later and informed me there was a 15 day shipping period.

After that time expried, I e-mailed them again, since I had the e-mail address and she told me it would be shipped out the following week.:ohwell: However, it was actually the next week. But it's here now.

Glad you got it!!!

The Princess

The whipped clouds isn't good for my hair at all :sad:. It's way too pasty and i don't like that it doesn't really absorb into my hair. But it's a fantastic skin moisturizer. I love that my legs look like silk :yep: so i'll be using that for my body. I'm glad that I re-read that label!

Yeah I didn't care for it, its to heavy for my hair.