Saved and Sexy?

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Okay, I just came back from searching our thread archives.

I was looking for this website regarding anal sex.

NOTE: This is not a judgment call on anyone's sexual intimacy in their marriage bed. When it comes to man and wife, it's their private business.

I just found the information to be very, very eye opening. There are some anatomical diagrams which you may not wish to open at work.

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?article=faq&refid=125

The following thread will bless you. This is where the I learned about the website above.

It is a very good thread. :up:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=96650&highlight=anal+sex

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Oh my goodness, talk about a blast from the past! LOL! I'd forgotten about that thread, Shimmie! :lol:

:lachen: Girl, this is the thread that 'shook' the Christian Forum's wigs off. Erry body's head went natch'el'... :lachen:

Nice & Wavy was up in there', I was there, Firecracker, DLewis, Supergirl.... ain't it funny how 'sex' subjects draw everyone's attention.

Add a little Jesus to it and the Church says, :amen: :lol:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thanks for the threads posted above Shimmie! Praise God for honest holy understanding of the marriage bed!
:kiss: God bless you Manushka.... (pretty name :yep:).

It's time to honor sex as it should be. To give it a capital 'S' for Sacred, Santified, Set Apart for it's intended Purpose of Pureness and Privacy.

This world has made of mess of it long enough!

Last edited:

BeautifulFlower

Ouch. That's why I dont and want get down like that. I'm too petite for that kind of abuse. Ouch ouch ouch.

Okay, I just came back from searching our thread archives.

I was looking for this website regarding anal sex.

NOTE: This is not a judgment call on anyone's sexual intimacy in their marriage bed. When it comes to man and wife, it's their private business.

I just found the information to be very, very eye opening. There are some anatomical diagrams which you may not wish to open at work.

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?article=faq&refid=125

The following thread will bless you. This is where the I learned about the website above.

It is a very good thread. :up:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=96650&highlight=anal+sex

Shimmie

Staff member
Ouch. That's why I dont and want get down like that. I'm too petite for that kind of abuse. Ouch ouch ouch.
I totally agree, it scares me to think about it. I also have concerns with 'hygiene'. I don't want the transfer of harmful bacteria from the back to the front to occur. :nono:

Men don't think about those things when they're in the heat of the moment. They have no idea. :nono: The last thing on his mind at that moment, is a course in feminine hygiene.

After seeing those diagrams on the website, I'll be singing Amy Winehouse's song...

"No, no, no..." :nono: :nervous2: :nono:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Last edited:

BeautifulFlower

I totally agree, it scares me to think about it. I also have concerns with 'hygiene'. I don't want the transfer of harmful bacteria from the back to the front to occur. :nono:

Men don't think about those things when they're in the heat of the moment. They have no idea. :nono: The last thing on his mind at that moment, is a course in feminine hygiene.

After seeing those diagrams on the website, I'll be singing Amy Winehouse's song...

"No, no, no..." :nono: :nervous2: :nono:

BeautifulFlower

I just realized last night, I do want be sexy and saved. For Me. I love to dance around in my room in front of the mirror. Showing off, looking at my curves, smiling, tossing hair...being a sexy woman. Its fun and I feel accepted. I think, "God made no mistakes here" LOL!

Shimmie

Staff member
I just realized last night, I do want be sexy and saved. For Me. I love to dance around in my room in front of the mirror. Showing off, looking at my curves, smiling, tossing hair...being a sexy woman. Its fun and I feel accepted. I think, "God made no mistakes here" LOL!

Did you say 'DANCE"? The 'magic' words that bring a smile to my heart. :happydance:

I agree with you. :yep:

I know for a fact that when God created 'me', that He was showing off.

Well, He was.........................................:rolleyes:

Life is to be enjoyed, so live, love and DANCE :reddancer:

kandake

So I thought about this thread when I was in church yesterday. This lady had on some bamboo earrings. You know those huge hoop earrings from back in the day. The ones that LL Cool J talks about in his "Around The Way Girl" song.

Anywho, they had SEXY spelled out in the middle of the earring. Why would you think those earrings were appropriate for church. Resurrection Sunday no less.

BeautifulFlower

She probably dont know any better. If you have say you're sexy, that means you wanna be not that you feel you are. Sexy comes from inside and dont have to say a thing about it.
So I thought about this thread when I was in church yesterday. This lady had on some bamboo earrings. You know those huge hoop earrings from back in the day. The ones that LL Cool J talks about in his "Around The Way Girl" song.

Anywho, they had SEXY spelled out in the middle of the earring. Why would you think those earrings were appropriate for church. Resurrection Sunday no less.

inthepink

Haha - you girls are reminding of the movie I saw this weekend...Ten Commandments :giggle: Yes, first time ever (didn't get to finish it though). But the women were dressed beautifully and they loved to dance! Their clothing just reminded me of Shimmie. :) My mom and I were just in awe of the beautiful clothing.

kandake

She probably dont know any better. If you have say you're sexy, that means you wanna be not that you feel you are. Sexy comes from inside and dont have to say a thing about it.

I think she know better but she just doesn't care. And yeah, why do you have to proclaim your sexiness in this kind of way.

janeemat

I just read this entire thread! Boy was it enlightening, funny, humorous, encouraging and on and on. This is definitely a topic to be discussed at one of our Women's Ministry sessions. I'm not making any comments, just taking it in. I LOVE IT!

honeyflaava

You and I both. If I don't check myself and what I have on I tend to grow very uncomfortable.

I'm learing to do all for Christ and not myself.

I already don't feel comfortable anymore in my skinny jeans, especially when I wear heels. I realize most dresses I own are too tight and too short. My "so fly" heels are looking suspect everyday...lol. I feel I have to do a complete wardrobe evaluation to assure I'm not a hinderance (sp) to any other.

God is making changes in me so that I don't worry to much anymore in "being sexy" and "looking cute". A lot of it is pure conceit and pride (neither are HOLY) for me.

What other man am I trying to impress but GOD and DH anyways???

I need to fall on my knees and ask that the Lord breaks me and molds me anew when it comes to my conceit, pride, and "sexiness"!

Even though this is about a month old, your post truly blessed me especially the bolded! God has been dealing with me lately about my desire to be sexy to men. And you're right about the desire stemming from a root of conceit and pride. Why should I as a single Christian woman be desiring to sexually arouse a man who isn't my husband? And this conviction is not just in regards to my clothes, but also my makeup, my hair, the way I walk, my facial expressions, my eyes especially. I'm not bragging here, but my eyes are my most attention getting features and I will admit that I have used them to intentionally convey seductive messages to men. This kind of behavior is definitely not descriptive of a virtuous woman who has been called to live in holiness. I am now making certain that I am being truly sensitive to the voice of Holy Spirit and checking my motives for my actions when it comes to my appearance.

Last edited:

MA2010

Even though this is about a month old, your post truly blessed me especially the bolded! God has been dealing with me lately about my desire to be sexy to men. And you're right about the desire stemming from a root of conceit and pride. Why should I as a single Christian woman be desiring to sexually arouse a man who isn't my husband? And this conviction is not just in regards to my clothes, but also my makeup, my hair, the way I walk, my facial expressions, my eyes especially. I'm not bragging here, but my eyes are my most attention getting features and I will admit that I have used them to intentionally convey seductive messages to men. This kind of behavior is definitely not descriptive of a virtuous woman who has been called to live in holiness. I am now making certain that I am being truly sensitive to the voice of Holy Spirit and checking my motives for my actions when it comes to my appearance.

I definitely feel you girl :grin:.

Shimmie

Staff member
Haha - you girls are reminding of the movie I saw this weekend...Ten Commandments :giggle: Yes, first time ever (didn't get to finish it though). But the women were dressed beautifully and they loved to dance! Their clothing just reminded me of Shimmie. :) My mom and I were just in awe of the beautiful clothing.
Hairlove!!!!! Oh My Goodness Gracious! It's so interesting that you said this, because this is why I look at these movies. The gowns and the dancing. You are so right about me .

Of course they've 'Hollywood 'ed' the movies with all of the drama 'extras' to create a storyline. :lol: But the gowns are what I love these movies for. These women wear a different gown for every scene in the movie. All the while, I'm having a fit. :lol:

"Salome" and "Solomon and the Queen of Sheba" are two other movies where the gowns and fabrics are simply gorgeous!

My closet is not far from it... :blush2:

Blessings angel :rose:

Last edited: