Wen haircare by Chaz Dean-Conditioning cleanser system what do you think?

MzRhonda

I use Fig.

I just used it on my 4 year olds long, thick natural hair. I generally keep it braided and wash it in sections with shampoo and conditioner and then comb out and re-style. This morning I took a chance and used WEN and had her hair unbraided.....it was easier to comb out after the wash...I sectioned it, added WEN and coconut oil and blow dryed and then put hair balls on each section - her hair is very soft and moisturized, not dry at all and her braids are so long - she loves it. She did cry during comb out, which is normal for her, but the process was faster.

I will use this method again on her hair.

*fabulosity*

So is 71.22 for three of 16 oz ones (fig, lavender, tea tree) a good deal? That includes shipping. I'm not worried about the oil. I got all the plant based, herbal, fruit based oils I need...lol! I am seriously a PJ. In the last 4 days I have spent entirely too much on hair products.

Fekkai Shea Butter set (If I buy Wen I'm returning this to sender...lol)
Kerastase Oleo Relax, Ciment Thermique, Satin 3, and Recharge
(my stylist used Bain de Recharge on me and my hair feels like SILK)
Biolage Ceramides in the hydratherapie and fortatherapie
Biolage Smoothing Milk
LOL..and that damn Instyler which is gonna get sent back lol..

PLUS I'm an OCT user... I swear when the stuff starts working; I won't know what it is bc I use so much stuff...LOL.

Last edited:

Aggie

So is 71.22 for three of 16 oz ones (fig, lavender, tea tree) a good deal? That includes shipping. I'm not worried about the oil. I got all the plant based, herbal, fruit based oils I need...lol! I am seriously a PJ. In the last 4 days I have spent entirely too much on hair products.

Biolage Smoothing Milk

PLUS I'm an OCT user... I swear when the stuff starts working; I won't know what it is bc I use so much stuff...LOL.

I saw this set on qvc.com for $64.95 but I don't know what the shipping costs are.

Aggie

^^^Thanks, JN! I will add to my wish list.

Girl I'm with you jamaicalovely. I will ordering the large set for my birthday present in October. I will have to order it probably mid-September for it to reach me on time in the Bahamas. My B-Day is on October 8th. Can't wait. I will be turning the big "40". YAY!!!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Girl I'm with you jamaicalovely. I will ordering the large set for my birthday present in October. I will have to order it probably mid-September for it to reach me on time in the Bahamas. My B-Day is on October 8th. Can't wait. I will be turning the big "40". YAY!!!

:pepper: This is a good age :yep:!

Coffee

I really feel that WEN has done mar-va-lous things for my hair. I gave myself a touch up on Friday and was amazed at how soft, extra shiny and healthy it looked and felt. I don't remember my hair feeling and looking this way BW (before WEN) after a touch up. WEN is the BOMB!!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I really feel that WEN has done mar-va-lous things for my hair. I gave myself a touch up on Friday and was amazed at how soft, extra shiny and healthy it looked and felt. I don't remember my hair feeling and looking this way BW (before WEN) after a touch up. WEN is the BOMB!!

Yes it is!!!! :yep:

TracyNicole

I've used my Wen twice so far and I am like :infatuated: My hair is so super soft. It feels like baby hair. My ovation came on Saturday but I missed it so I'll get it tomorrow. I will set my hair again and take pics! Thanks for putting up such great reviews. I am really glad I tried this.

gymfreak336

YES! I get excited when I get to wash my hair. I am practically using just wen now with the exception of a few oils and joico stuff when I need protein. I have the 32oz bottles of fig, lavender, sweet almond, and tea tree :lol: I love this stuff.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

YES! I get excited when I get to wash my hair. I am practically using just wen now with the exception of a few oils and joico stuff when I need protein. I have the 32oz bottles of fig, lavender, sweet almond, and tea tree :lol: I love this stuff.
I get excited too! Too excited which is why i'm trying to slow my roll :lachen: I really love Wen and hope it never stops being produced. I think that i will purchase a bottle of the lavender so that I can have two big bottles in rotation...

joyandfaith

I used the WEN Sweet Almond Mint this morning and my hair is so soft. I used double the amount of pumps, so hopefully it lasts. After washing, I used the styling cream, the remoist treatment and the styling stick. My hair is really soft and I love all the products :yep:

Attachments

• IMG_0821_1.JPG
    IMG_0821_1.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0820.JPG
    IMG_0820.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Lindy

Wow, it's so funny that i came across this thread today... I turned on my TV this morning and the infomercial for WEN was on... this was my first time hearing about it and it definitely caught my interest.

Since it gets such good reviews here, I just might give it a try!! My hair is badly in need of TLC and some good products... :look: This might be just what I need to get started on getting my hair back to BSL... :drunk:

JerriBlank

Biolage Smoothing Milk

had to do a double take because i thought you were:

get excited too! Too excited which is why i'm trying to slow my roll :lachen: I really love Wen and hope it never stops being produced. I think that i will purchase a bottle of the lavender so that I can have two big bottles in rotation...
LOL!!But i see that she has an extra "U" in her name:yep:
Jazzed it up a little bit:grin:

Anyhoo,you guys are making me wanting to take my braids down just so i can go back to airdrying with this stuff:sad:
I cannot airdry without it anymore:nono:
My hair dries sooooo soft!
I also recommend slipping in a mild protein condish every now and then.I do it once a week.

Lindy

I rollerset twice a week with the bonnet dryer with NO problem.

How in the world do you find the time to rollerset twice a week and go under the dryer?? :look: Just doing that once every two weeks is too much for me!! 2 hours spent under that dreaded soft cap dryer... I hate it! :wallbash: I need to break down and buy another stand dryer, but I hate to spend that $100 bucks... :perplexed

gymfreak336

I get excited too! Too excited which is why i'm trying to slow my roll :lachen: I really love Wen and hope it never stops being produced. I think that i will purchase a bottle of the lavender so that I can have two big bottles in rotation...

Yeah, I am timing myself to see how long it takes to get rid of my stash and then I can better decide how to plan my usage of it. I just got some styling cream and I am loving that too.

gymfreak336

How in the world do you find the time to rollerset twice a week and go under the dryer?? :look: Just doing that once every two weeks is too much for me!! 2 hours spent under that dreaded soft cap dryer... I hate it! :wallbash: I need to break down and buy another stand dryer, but I hate to spend that $100 bucks... :perplexed

I usually air dry my rollersets for half of the time. Like, I will chill out and watch tv, cook dinner, do school work etc... and then about an hour before I need to go to bed, I will sit under the dryer if it isn't already dry.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Yeah, I am timing myself to see how long it takes to get rid of my stash and then I can better decide how to plan my usage of it. I just got some styling cream and I am loving that too.

It has now been 3 weeks and 2 days since i started using a new 32oz bottle and i have about 2/3rds left ONLY because i wore my hair straight for a week and I put myself on punishment for another week, I am trying to stretch this bottle for 6-8 weeks and i think i can do it.

gymfreak336

It has now been 3 weeks and 2 days since i started using a new 32oz bottle and i have about 2/3rds left ONLY because i wore my hair straight for a week and I put myself on punishment for another week, I am trying to stretch this bottle for 6-8 weeks and i think i can do it.

I have kinda mix and matched what I am using and I have been being very liberal with the usage :lol: I got a little trigger or rather pump happy on more than one occasion.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I have kinda mix and matched what I am using and I have been being very liberal with the usage :lol: I got a little trigger or rather pump happy on more than one occasion.
mmmhmmm I know exactly what you mean :yep: Be careful there gal!! :lachen::lachen::lachen: Wen will get you hooked so quick that you WILL use that large bottle in less than a month. Or so i've heard :look:

gymfreak336

mmmhmmm I know exactly what you mean :yep: Be careful there gal!! :lachen::lachen::lachen: Wen will get you hooked so quick that you WILL use that large bottle in less than a month. Or so i've heard :look:

:lachen: Yeah, tell me about it. I can totally see how that could happen right before your eyes.

Chaz needs to run a killer *** sale for Christmas

ACRawlins

Okay, I just used it for the 4th or 5th time (I wash every 2-3 days) and I think I love it. :lick: My hair feels great. Only time will tell if it really does my hair well in the long run. I like the cleanser, the styling lotion and the oil. The texturizing balm is like putting chapstick on your hair :nono: I'll use the balm for other purposes though...

Lindy

Are most of you air drying when using WEN, or roller setting?? I'm still waiting for mine to arrive!! :spinning: I think I'll dry air drying in a twist out first. :yep:

Lexib

Hey I just ordered the fig conditioner and can't wait for it to come! Just wondering how many of you incorporate a clarifying poo with this & how you do it...or do you feel you even need to when washing with this?

ParvaniVida

I've just finished reading through this post and you all have convinced me to purchase WEN!!! I already love washing my hair - so I'm hoping that this just makes me love it even more!!!

Toy

Lexib,I dont Feel i need a clarifing conditioner the wen cleanse the scalp and the hair .