How many inches is your hair and what length are you at

Blairx0

Had to revisit this thread to see if my measuring was off.

I just realized hip lengeth on my short self is 23 inches. At 17 inches I am closer to my goals than I thought

Joigirl

Had to revisit this thread to see if my measuring was off. I just realized hip lengeth on my short self is 23 inches. At 17 inches I am closer to my goals than I thought

How tall are you? I am only 5'0. I hope your measurement works for me to.

Blairx0

Joigirl I am 5'1, so I don't need that many inches. WL on me is only 19 inches, but that should be expected as I am only 61 inches tall. I just didn't put it together before re-reading this thread

ronie

I'm 5'0, more like 4'10, :look:. My hair measures 9-10 inches and i am grazing APL. However i refuse to claim nothing cause my edges are barely 6 inches.

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
The fronts about 2 1/2- 3inches. It was scalp length in January. I BC'd right after I relaxed the front part of my hair. I transitioned away that relaxed hair and it's all natural now in the front/edges.

The back is about 3 1/2-4in long. My hair overall is Ear length. Well..a little longer than my ear lobes.

Sanity

Cosmetologist
I had 1" cut off in early may. Now I am at 5" as of June 27. My next length Check will be sometime in August!! Can't wait!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using LHCF excuse any typos do not use my photos please!!!