Wen Replenshing Mist for more moisture...

Dove56

Hi ladies,

Has anyone tried Wen Replenishing Mist? I tried this the other day after I found it in my product stash. Apparently it came in a kit with the Wen cleansing conditioner and I never used it because it has watery consistency and I have natural hair (half cysteine treatment / half totally natural) and I wear my hair straight.

Since I moved from TX to CO my hair has been ALOT drier so I've been looking for different moisturizers to help my hair stay supple. So far I've had a lot of luck with ORS Hair Repair Intense Moisturizer, I've been using it to moisturize before I seal my hair (another method I've never done prior to living in CO). I just apply it to my hair, spray on my Kendi Oil then wrap.

Anyhoo, I've been using the Wen Replenishing Mist exclusively the last week and amazingly it makes my hair feel like it does after wash day when I deep condition AND it doesn't cause any hair reversion even though it's water based. I spray it and rake my fingers through my hair and it makes it so soft, shiny and moisturized. It's like it's moisturizer and sealer in one bottle. I wanted to know if anyone else has tried it and let you all about it in case you're experiencing dryness.

bydebra

I live in Texas and I have tried the WEN 613 replenishing mist. I liked it, but it didn't really stand out to me as any different from other spray moisturizers. I like the smell of 613, but the spray is a little too heavily fragranced.

I may have to revisit the spray, thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

BillsBackerz67

. I also had the Fig/613 kit that the 2oz came in. I got the same results if not better by adding a glob of wen to the bottle and filling it with spring water creating a watered down leave in. I got better results that way.

Dove56

I live in Texas and I have tried the WEN 613 replenishing mist. I liked it, but it didn't really stand out to me as any different from other spray moisturizers. I like the smell of 613, but the spray is a little too heavily moisturized.

I may have to revisit the spray, thanks for sharing.

I have the Tea Tree mist and Sweet almond mist. :yep:

tenderheaded

When the Wen seasonals came out, the TSV had the 12 oz mist. The price was so good I had to bite. I fell in love with the pomegranate and fall ginger pumpkin mist. I've not been able to find anything else that works quite as well for my relaxed hair.

Dove56

When the Wen seasonals came out, the TSV had the 12 oz mist. The price was so good I had to bite. I fell in love with the pomegranate and fall ginger pumpkin mist. I've not been able to find anything else that works quite as well for my relaxed hair.

I can't believe it works so well for my hair in CO! I put a little bottle in my purse to spray on my ends throughout the day.