Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

davisbr88

Girl, these are buns on flat ironed hair!
If I did it on natural hair, it'd have to be stretched, like on an old twist-out or so. I can't get bantu knot-outs on my wey hair for some reason.

BostonMaria

Girl, these are buns on flat ironed hair!
If I did it on natural hair, it'd have to be stretched, like on an old twist-out or so. I can't get bantu knot-outs on my wey hair for some reason.

Same here Prudent1 My hair in that picture is rollerset (no flatiron) and I brushed it back in a ponytail and just did a bun. How long is your hair? I think I was able to start doing that after I hit BSL (maybe APL). If I flatiron and put it in a doobie, it comes out straight without any waves.

Before going to bed I apply argan oil to my hair, put it in a bun (sometimes with 2 bobby pins) and in the morning I let it loose. Its almost like doing a bantu knot out except I only do one bun.

@BostonMaria and @davisbr88- I wish I could rock a 'bun out':cry3:. IMO, my hair looks all kinds of crazy when I take it down from my buns:spinning:. I wouldn't dare post a pic:nono:. I love the wave pattern and definition you ladies are able to achieve through them. **sighing** Oh well, I will live vicariously through the 2 of you:yep::giggle:.

Well when my hair is curly and I take it out of the ponytail it looks all kinds of crazy too LOL and thank you for the compliment

Prudent1

BostonMaria and davisbr88,
Oh**SMH** flat irons and roller setting huh? Now why didn't I think of that:rolleyes:. I'm 'round here wondering how are they doing that on natural curly hair:lachen:?! Thanks for the tips ladies!

davisbr88

Prudent1: Ahahaha! Yeah, the last time I did it on wet hair was during my transition. Worked well then, but not so much on fully natural hair. I can't get it to work for me!

mscocopuff

Ok.... so I did another install last night and I absolutely love it!!

Here it is!!

Alta Angel

This is an old braid-out that I resurrected using Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie.

Attachments

• P2251236a.jpg
    P2251236a.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 432

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Sorry for the face, :p

Sent from my Zio using Long Hair Care Forum App

Attachments

• 440ea565-aa47-735a.jpg
    440ea565-aa47-735a.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:

BostonMaria

Washed my hair today with Come Clean Shampoo. I used Tresemme conditioner and then applied Prostyler (sp?) black gel. My first decent wash and go in a very long time! I think its because its almost 60 outside and also because I clarified.

Umm excuse my big head and lack of make-up :lachen:

Attachments

• IMG00622photo4.JPG
    IMG00622photo4.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG00622photo5.JPG
    IMG00622photo5.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 275

Amoreofcurls

I completed my first (two step) hendigo treatment last night:grin: Im so glad my hair is black again, because I wasnt feeling the reddish brown from the last henna I did... I didnt DC after rinsing out the indigo because I wanna give the indigo a few days to oxidize, it seems to have darken over night...Heres a fresh braid out, well I just took out the braids I did for my hair to air dry in....

Addy3010

I completed my first (two step) hendigo treatment last night:grin: Im so glad my hair is black again, because I wasnt feeling the reddish brown from the last henna I did... I didnt DC after rinsing out the indigo because I wanna give the indigo a few days to oxidize, it seems to have darken over night...Heres a fresh braid out, well I just took out the braids I did for my hair to air dry in....

Love your hair. Its so shiny!