The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mz.MoMo5235

"...Allow juice to drip into your hearts so that your hair might be saved."

:funny:

Do you guys know who created that?

i know who but i dun think i should say due to all the banning that's been going on. i thought the video was funny and made in good humor, so i dont want someone to get in trouble for it.

but honestly... i think its the funniest thing i've seen in forever :lachen:

BostonMaria

i know who but i dun think i should say due to all the banning that's been going on. i thought the video was funny and made in good humor, so i dont want someone to get in trouble for it.

but honestly... i think its the funniest thing i've seen in forever :lachen:

Yeah don't tell me then. I didn't know about the bannings. I made "da banned" last year for like a week. I was banned by association ahahahaaha can't even say I didn't anything good

My Friend

Alright I'm off to bed. Mind you I'm supposed to be typing a paper that's due tomorrow LOL

My husband knows better than to talk about my hair shenanigans. He has his Red Sox, I have my hair forums. I can have 20 braids stickin up a'la Coolio and he knows the right thing to say is "Its beautiful" :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Right. Mine the same way :yep:

My Friend

@MyFriend -- haaayyy!! gettin thin 'round here =] I wanna l0se like 30lbs MAX bec im not trynna be a bean p0le.. L0L

@FirstBorn -- Giirrrl I got till December that's why I joined hahahaa.. plus I really do wanna get healthy.. too many of us don't watch what we eat or exercise (black womenz i mean) .. and im 4'11" and I can't afford to be lookin like a brown jellybean L0L..

UHG! im almost outta juice!! come 2m0rrow imma be addin water "& swishin'

Girl, you losen already?? I would like to lose 20. Between my BC intervention and now losing 20 pounds, I going to be on lock down for real:lachen:My family likes "Big Bone" women.

so1913

Was that in the OT forum? Damn it I missed it!
The 1st video is so funny "drip drip"
I had a feeling that this thread was going to be "controversial" to some people

I can't stay away. Mind you I haven't even bought the S-Curl and I'm not 100% sure if I want to :lachen:

Girl of course...this is LHCF...the place of bandwagons and unecessary drama lol. This place should NOT THAT SERIOUS...and that's something I've concluded after years on here. Real life has enough drama and is serious enough than to take so much so personally on a hair board. The entertainment, lightheartedness, the willingness of people being able to not take themselves so seriously and take a joke in the midst of a haircare challenge is what pulled me into this. No, the juice itself isn't a magic potion, and will not grow your hair in 3 months lol. Good haircare practices are the answer...using products that compliment good hair care practices whether its juice or another product will get you to meeting your haircare goals. No one is claiming this stuff would grow your hair lol. This whole challenge is about retention I thought. It's easier to challenge yourself to retain your hair growth than to try to figure out 50 million ways to speed it up lol.

On that note, the video was funny as hell...so I give it up to the person who put it together regardless their intentions. "Drip! Drip!" ya'll! lol I ain't mad at em'

Mz.MoMo5235

yay! i'm glad yall arent mad about the video... i wanted to share with everyone but was concerned some may take offense.... so i shared with bhm instead lmao i just thought it was so funny i couldnt keep it to my self lol i even have it on my FB page lmao

yay!!! we can all accept the juice into our hearts and open our follicles!!!

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
I use "da juice" anyway, but my hair is far to finicky to just juice. I do love me some Care Free Curl Gold though.

:orders: MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLZ due to the fact that the official challenge is about to start and MondoDismo can't make up her mind, I have taken the liberty to officially :welcome3: her to Da Juice:thewave::thewave: roll out da red carpet, cuz MondoDismo is a juicer:dance7::band2:

BostonMaria

Girl of course...this is LHCF...the place of bandwagons and unecessary drama lol. This place should NOT THAT SERIOUS...and that's something I've concluded after years on here. Real life has enough drama and is serious enough than to take so much so personally on a hair board. The entertainment, lightheartedness, the willingness of people being able to not take themselves so seriously and take a joke in the midst of a haircare challenge is what pulled me into this. No, the juice itself isn't a magic potion, and will not grow your hair in 3 months lol. Good haircare practices are the answer...using products that compliment good hair care practices whether its juice or another product will get you to meeting your haircare goals. No one is claiming this stuff would grow your hair lol. This whole challenge is about retention I thought. It's easier to challenge yourself to retain your hair growth than to try to figure out 50 million ways to speed it up lol.

On that note, the video was funny as hell...so I give it up to the person who put it together regardless their intentions. "Drip! Drip!" ya'll! lol I ain't mad at em'

I was very busy this week and I try to stay away from OT.. I ran in there and see this post from Nikko. He NEVER posts so I read it. I can't believe I missed all that drama LOL Probably better that way. I did ask him if he was joining the Juice challenge though LOL

Oh and as for the bandwagons I have done it all - horse conditioner, monistat, etc so might as well join this too.

OK I'm really going to bed now. Buenos nachos.

Firstborn2

On the real, thank you wasn't enough, your whole post is right on point!!!

maxineshaw

:orders: MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLZ due to the fact that the official challenge is about to start and MondoDismo can't make up her mind, I have taken the liberty to officially :welcome3: her to Da Juice:thewave::thewave: roll out da red carpet, cuz MondoDismo is a juicer:dance7::band2:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I can't even laugh out loud like I want too because it's late.

Alright, add me then. I'll try. Juice only huh? No oil? This should be interesting. Even though I have coconut oil, I think I will juice exclusively.

I think I'll replenish my juice stash with more s-curl tomorrow.

Good night folks (even though I'm just logging off LHCF to go watch Netflix :look:

so1913

On the real, thank you wasn't enough, your whole post is right on point!!!

Folks are gonna clown...what can you do? I don't know about ya'll, but there's not ONE PERSON on LHCF I need to accept me or my decisions lol. DON'T LET THESE PEOPLE STEAL YOUR JOY! I tell you what though...if folks start retaining some length around these parts over the next few months, guarantee some of these folks doing the clowning gonna get quiet and start drip drip'n on the low lol. All I just know with this crazy schedule I got going on these days, I can always come in this thread well needed laugh...I figure why not try out some hair practice that worked for others while am at it? Tweek it to fit you and HHG!

Real life is too serious ya'll...keep getting your juice on!

Last edited:

so1913

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I can't even laugh out loud like I want too because it's late.

Alright, add me then. I'll try. Juice only huh? No oil? This should be interesting. Even though I have coconut oil, I think I will juice exclusively.

I think I'll replenish my juice stash with more s-curl tomorrow.

Good night folks (even though I'm just logging off LHCF to go watch Netflix :look:

I think the rules allowed coconut oil. I'm using coconut oil or ayurvedic coconut oil blends as overnight treatments before washing in the morning. Then using CFCG as a leave in before styling.

My Friend

Folks are gonna clown...what can you do? I don't know about ya'll, but there's not ONE PERSON on LHCF I need to accept me or my decisions lol. DON'T LET THESE PEOPLE STEAL YOUR JOY! I tell you what though...if folks start retaining some length around these parts over the next few months, guarantee some of these folks doing the clowning gonna get quiet and start drip drip'n on the low lol. All I just know with this crazy schedule I got going on these days, I can always come in this thread well needed laugh...I figure why not try out some hair practice that worked for others while am at it? Tweek it to fit you and HHG!

Real life is too serious ya'll...keep getting your juice on!

:amen: :amen: :amen:

Firstborn2

All a ya'll CRAZY up in here! And don't be trying to stalk me neither - I ain't seen that pik/spray since I don't know when! But if I did....I'd need some high quality juice in exchange. Hmmm.......maybe some of that Columbia stuff. Or maybe the Jamacian goods - you know they got that good castor oil down there........

I forgot to respond to this post:lachen:... Walk up in hea with the infamous pik/spray and Juice is going to start flying:duck:

Firstborn2

MzMoMo can you guys plz delete it out your post:look: Only because it is offensive to some, so inorder to keep everybody happy we just should remove it...

GodMadeMePretty

MzMoMo can you guys plz delete it out your post:look: Only because it is offensive to some, so inorder to keep everybody happy we just should remove it...

Are you serious? You mean because it's offensive to you that you want to remain happy so you want them to remove it?

I think you're the ONLY person who has seen it who didn't find it funny. Everybody is laughing on the sly, not willing to let anyone else know that they think it's hilarious because it might offend someone who is in the challenge.

Do YOU. If you want to use this stuff - USE IT! A video satirizing the whole challenge should NOT be offensive. Even Palin laughed at the SNL skits about her and participated. If that foolish woman can laugh at herself, I know you can laugh at a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.