- Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer
- Co Wash Me Cleansing Conditioner
- Glazed Argan Oil Silkener

Love this line!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
PrettyBrownEyes

Nice Review!:grin:

I've been interested in more items from this line.

I have the Honey & Sage and the Detangling Spritz (haven't tried them yet).:look:

Thanks for your review.

Now, I will add a few more items to my wish-list from Alikay.

NaturallyATLPCH

Hit: BASK Vanilla Whisky Soak, well Bekura. Whatever, my label still says BASK :lol:

The slip, application, and softness of this stuff is amazing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
NaturallyATLPCH

I know. I love it. I even love it on dry hair as a Pre-Soak. It's nice. I like it with Steam too.

And you're right, you feel like you don't need to follow up with a Moisturizing DC'er afterwards.

PJaye

I'm looking forward to trying a Whiskey-YAM mix or was it the Whiskey-Cacao mix?

NaturallyATLPCH

Hmmmm, maybe someone should try a Whiskey-Cacao mix? It might be me.

I think I am sold on her DCs. Adding these to the Black Friday list. Her and Curl Junkie are winning right now in the DC department.

I'm getting ready to list other DCs on the Swap Board that I don't even want to bother to try. :lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
NaturallyATLPCH PJaye

I do.:blush:

And just picked up x2 Whiskey's yesterday from Pampered & Twisted 30% off b.a.s.k. Sale.

I only have x1 Cacao Bark in my stash though and have never tried it.

But I'm good on Whiskey and YAM though.

So, yeah....I'll be trying those out. Not sure if I'll cross over to Bekura yet?:rolleyes:

Still undecided if I'll make that move.:ohwell:

Wonder if the name(s) of YAM and Apple Sorghum will change? Whiskey Vanilla, Cacao Bark (all sound kinda 'ethnic' to me):lol:...:rolleyes:..:nono:

meka72

Revisited Hit-->Liquid Gold growth oil

Every time I go to the dermatologist, she takes pics of my hair to chronicle my hair growth. Apparent from the pics, I had the best growth from February to June when I was using LG growth oil religiously (1x/day). Of course I fell off and started using something else (APB hair and scalp treat, which I love). The pics show that I had nowhere near the growth from June to August. It took me about a month to figure out that the LG growth oil was a key part to the growth that is experienced a few months ago. Since I resumed using the LG growth oil, I've experienced a lot of growth such that my derm told me that I had a ton of hair (that's relative because my hair and scalp were in bad shape at my first visit in december 2013, which led me to BC down to the scalp).

Full disclosure: over the last few months, I've also used topical steroids and steroid injections to my scalp. When I used those alone, I didn't experience the type of growth that I did when I added the LG growth oil to my regimen.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Continued Hits:

Keravada Methi and Bhringraj oils. I have these in Japanese Cherry Blossom and Cotton Candy :lick: I rotate using both of these oils for pre-pooing my scalp overnight, before wash day. The Methi is suppose to prevent shedding and Bhringraj is supposed to help your hair grow. They smell lovely and are a great alternative for people who are turned off by the herbally smell of ayurvedic oils and powders.

Please check them out at www.keravada.com

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Hit:
Novex blindagem capilar - gave me smooth relaxer straight hair. I didn't think my hair could get that straight! My hair also did not frizz up in humid weather.

Brazilian blowout acai dry oil- it isn't greasy and doesn't make the hair feel heavy

SweetlyCurly

Hit: oyin hairdew as a leave in. Didn't like the smell at the beginning but it has grown on me. Plus it's super moisturizing.

Miss: this damn hairdew bottle. It's that hard plastic where it's impossible to get the product out.

Question: is the bottle for the 16oz the same?

nmartin20

Hit: Shescentit's Moisture Rich (loving it, will repurchase during Black Friday), Belle Butter and Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade. I paired these items together and I'm loving my five day twist out.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
HIT: SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé

This if my first SheaMoisture product and I must say, it performed better than expected!

I used it for a dry twist out on my 4a hair!

Pros:

---Light fragrance
---Cheaper than Kinky Curly Custard
---Soft hold
---VERY curl defining
---Has glycerin in top 5 ingredients and my hair LOVES the "juice!"
---Hair is very moisturized and shiny
---No need to reapply for 3-4 days
---Not as runny and slimy as KCC
---A little goes a LONG way so will save money in the long run

Cons:

---Can be greasy if used to heavily: apply SPARINGLY! :nono:.
---While my hair is very curly, it is looking a little "Jheri curlish" :lol:.
---It took a while for my hair to dry completely. Even though I used it early on Sunday evening, my hair was still damp on Monday morning :perplexed.
---My hair still feels "wet" and I used it on Sunday :ohwell:.

I want to next try it on wet hair to see which yields the better results. But although there are some cons, I would definitely call this a HIT!

Babygrowth

Major Hits!!!
Creme of Nature Straight from Eden Shampoo- Soft, moisturized hair easy to finger detangle smells yummy. Best Shampoo of the year! HG status with my ACR

SheaMoisture JBCO masque and leave in conditioner- soft, smooth moisturized hair that lasts! I let my hair air dry and its still soft and moisturized right now! Usually i would have to apply something by now. I took back the Manuka honey masque and shampoo. :look:

Sunflower oil- my hair was smooth, shiny, and soft after prepooing with this. Perfect consistency for my strands. Should've been had this in my regimen.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
HIT: SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé

This if my first SheaMoisture product and I must say, it performed better than expected!

I used it for a dry twist out on my 4a hair!

Pros:

---Light fragrance
---Cheaper than Kinky Curly Custard
---Soft hold
---VERY curl defining
---Has glycerin in top 5 ingredients and my hair LOVES the "juice!"
---Hair is very moisturized and shiny
---No need to reapply for 3-4 days
---Not as runny and slimy as KCC
---A little goes a LONG way so will save money in the long run

Cons:

---Can be greasy if used to heavily: apply SPARINGLY! :nono:.
---While my hair is very curly, it is looking a little "Jheri curlish" :lol:.
---It took a while for my hair to dry completely. Even though I used it early on Sunday evening, my hair was still damp on Monday morning :perplexed.
---My hair still feels "wet" and I used it on Sunday :ohwell:.

I want to next try it on wet hair to see which yields the better results. But although there are some cons, I would definitely call this a HIT!

This is my favorite to go under hard hold gels. You really need a tad bit. Took me a year to use one jar. JulietWhiskey

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
This is my favorite to go under hard hold gels. You really need a tad bit. Took me a year to use one jar. @JulietWhiskey

shawnyblazes

I can believe it!

My hair doesn't feel as "moist" as it did yesterday but it still feels moisturized and is still incredibly shiny. I figure I probably won't need to use it again until Friday. At night, I've just been re-twisting my hair without sealing it and I believe that because it's been so rainy here, the glycerin and dew points have been optimal for my hair.

I didn't use anything else with it, just sealed with some Extra Virgin Palm and Coconut Oil. I can see it performing very well under a more hard holding gel. I don't think I'll try that, however, because that might take me into "Ramen Noodle" territory and I'm already borderline "Letting my soul glo, :lachen:!"

I figured out VERY quickly that a only a little---and I mean a little!---is needed!

caliscurls

Hit: crown braids...I love how this is such a "complete" protective style with little need for anything to hold it but 1 or 2 bobby pins. It's simple and elegant. Now I just need to learn how to do it quicker!

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
REGIMEN HIT
- Incorporating more of the ayurvedic and natural items I wanted to try out- my hair and scalp have been doing really well the past few wash days; I can't pinpoint what products/ingredients have been doing the trick but they've been working (less scalp itchiness, MUCH less hair shedding and breakage). Something is going right and I hope it keeps up.

SHOPPING HIT
- Finding out I can pick up my purchases locally for some of these sites I've been eyeing for hair products :grin:

SHOPPING MISS
- Finding out I can pick up my purchases locally for some of these sites I've been eyeing for hair products
- Super high shipping from vendors! I. CAN'T. :angry2: How do these vendors not take advantage of the USPS flat rate shipping containers?!? Or the ones who do use the flat rate shipping containers and STILL charge exorbitant prices for shipping!? I know this has been going on for ages but lately it's really bothering the heck out of me since I've been doing more onesie/twosie shopping instead of hauling hard

Beamodel

Revisited Major Hit

Bask Vanilla Whiskey - this protein treatment leaves my hair incredibly soft.

Silk Dreams Shea What Deux - super moisturized hair

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Continued Hits:
The Pomade Shop's Pomade(s)
Afroveda's Coconut Conditioning Hair Milk (Conditioner)
Mission-Condition's Roobis & Rose Detangler
Nexxus Emergencee

Angelbean

Hits: finally figuring out a way to detangle that works using oil...
Shea moisture purification mask-prepoo
Aussie moist 3 minute
Cantu shea butter leave in
LHCF

Miss: tresseme naturals line, negative slip for me

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Continued Hits:
Redken Cleansing Cream -- clarifies & chelates without stripping

Applying shampoo to dry hair before shampooing -- cuts down on shower time and drastically reduces manipulation

New Hits:
Komaza's...
Pona Hair & Scalp Treatment -- great pre-poo. Hair felt soft and nourished.

Protein Strengthener -- this behaved much like a medium protein on my hair and alleviated some nagging breakage I was having on my fragile ends.

Too early to tell...
Komaza's...
Bountiful Mane -- I'm using it nightly for scalp health. I'm not yet sure how it's helping but I will report back after I determine it to be a hit or miss.

Coconut Damage Control Serum -- balanced leave-in with protein & moisture. My hair didn't feel fantastic but I used it on the same day as protein strengthener. I will test this out again on a non-protein treatment day before making a final decision.