November 2013...What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

Tonto

On Curlmart:
Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner Lavender Ylang Ylang.
Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia Leave-In Conditioner.
Jane Carter Solution Wrap & Roll.

On Amazon:
Hemp oil
TRESemmé thermal creations heat tamer protective spray

CodeRed

About $150 worth of Hydroquench Systems. $40 for me and the rest for my friend's Xmas gift... so really, I could go back and buy more stuff for myself without feeling bad lol.

Also Nutress Stop Break Healthy Hair Enhancer Spray. Good stuff, good price.

Last edited:

justnotsure

Oh my goodness...I just lost my mind on the hydroquench site. I think i ordered 1 of everything. Thanks for the tip ladies. I've never tried these products but I'm excited to do so!! sexypebbly have you tried these before? How are they?

sexypebbly

Oh my goodness...I just lost my mind on the hydroquench site. I think i ordered 1 of everything. Thanks for the tip ladies. I've never tried these products but I'm excited to do so!! sexypebbly have you tried these before? How are they?

Hi justnotsure. I've only tried the coconut lime oil in strawberry and the botantical peppermint repair dc. If you like coconut oil, then you will LOVE the coconut lime oils from hq. It smells good and you can use it for a prepoo or a sealer on dry hair. I love it. The repair dc is very nice. Leaves the hair soft and easy to detangle. I'm not a huge fan of peppermint scented stuff but I like this one. Doesn't linger :) HTH

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
My hair has been acting HAM so I decided to make The Ultimate Moisturizer until I can afford to buy my products from Texas Natural Supply.

I bought 8oz bottle of Allafia Unscented Body Lotion, 4oz tube of Allafia Beautiful Curls Hair Fortyifying Lotion for Waves and Curls at Whole Foods (it was on sale and is lighter for my superfine 4a hair) and 4oz of California Baby Unscented Lotion.

I mixed all of them together with some glycerin ( I leave in a humid city with good dew points even in Winter). I sprayed with AVG and distilled water first, used my concoction then sealed with organic palm oil.

Verdict? Porosity issues are under control (thanks, AVG!) and my hair is moisturized, conditioned and getting complements left and right!

But I can't wait to re-up on my TNS stuff...this will do very well until then!

KinkyGenius

Curlmart (25% off Gray Sale)
Gleau Nourishing Oil Blend
Jessicurl Aloeba Daily Conditioner

I wanted two CURLS products but the coupon can't be applied to that brand unfortunately.

openexpression

Happy Nappy Honey

Candy Cane Curl Pudding (4 oz.)
Exotic Jamacian Fruit
Chocolate Almond Coco Cupcake Frosting Moisturizing Butter
Mint Chocolate Shea Sugar Scrub (4 oz.)
COWASH DONUT CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY
Peach Shea Sugar Scrub Cubes (4 oz.)
Sweet Pumpkin Vanilla Artisan Soaps
Moroccan Clay Coconut Hearts Deep Conditioner Bars
Spiked Egg Nog Foaming Salt Scrub (2 oz.)

TeeBee

Curlmart (25% off Gray Sale) Gleau Nourishing Oil Blend Jessicurl Aloeba Daily Conditioner I wanted two CURLS products but the coupon can't be applied to that brand unfortunately.
I'm holding out for CURLS BOGO sale. I need to re-up on the milkshake and the cleansing cream! I do want to try that soufflé now too.

MayaNatural

I got a steal this morning on Folica.com they had a Solia Thermal Ionic Hair Dryer bundle on sale for 59% off plus the early bird (before 9am) 25% off. I saved $128.72!! I checked out at 9am exactly.. I didn't realize it had a time expiration.. Thank God I checked out instead of debating if I should purchase or not.

I also took advantage of Curl Mart sale and local store sales.. I'm done my BF shopping early.. Not buying anything else for at least 6 months.

Oyin Hair Dew
Oyin BSP (2)
Bee Mine Hold Butter
Bee Mine Growth Serum
Bee Mine Balance Cream Moisturizer
Curly Kinks Twist Whip
Darcy's Coconut Butter Pomade (3)
Jane Carter Leave In
Jane Carter Nourish and Shine
As I Am Curly Jelly
As I Am Twisting Cream
CapelliCare Hourglass Rollers
Qhemet Burdock Root Butter
Qhemet Soft Gel
Fenugreek Seeds
Hemp Seed Butter
Hemp Seed Oil
Grape seed Oil
Hairitage Hydration:
2 Soft Coconut Marshmallow
1 Liquid Gold Cake Batter
2 Tutti Frutti Huney Butter Cream
1 Hemp Nostalgia
Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Pomade

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Attachments

• image-2168581407.jpg
    image-2168581407.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 23

sexypebbly

Nappy happy honey pink grapefruit conditioner, blueberry poppy jam sugar scrub and knot going bananas shampoo & conditioner sample.

lamaria211

ORS regular relaxer
Rollers (for roller sets)
Aphogee Keratin n green tea
Plastic caps
Aveeno nourishing leave in (staple)
ORS hair mayo

lamaria211

I got a steal this morning on Folica.com they had a Solia Thermal Ionic Hair Dryer bundle on sale for 59% off plus the early bird (before 9am) 25% off. I saved $128.72!! I checked out at 9am exactly.. I didn't realize it had a time expiration.. Thank God I checked out instead of debating if I should purchase or not.

I also took advantage of Curl Mart sale and local store sales.. I'm done my BF shopping early.. Not buying anything else for at least 6 months.

Oyin Hair Dew
Oyin BSP (2)
Bee Mine Hold Butter
Bee Mine Growth Serum
Bee Mine Balance Cream Moisturizer
Curly Kinks Twist Whip
Darcy's Coconut Butter Pomade (3)
Jane Carter Leave In
Jane Carter Nourish and Shine
As I Am Curly Jelly
As I Am Twisting Cream
CapelliCare Hourglass Rollers
Qhemet Burdock Root Butter
Qhemet Soft Gel
Fenugreek Seeds
Hemp Seed Butter
Hemp Seed Oil
Grape seed Oil
Hairitage Hydration:
2 Soft Coconut Marshmallow
1 Liquid Gold Cake Batter
2 Tutti Frutti Huney Butter Cream
1 Hemp Nostalgia
Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Pomade

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Im coming to yo house:)

blackviolet

I'm having a problem trying to checkout at Nappyhappyhoney's site. The system I'm on won't let me checkout,

Keep geting a message saying there's a problem with this site's security certificate.

Any one else havng problems or knows what this means? TIA

Last edited: