Leave In Conditioner for Relaxed Hair

indarican

Thanks ladies for all of the responses. Can someone explain to me though, what does "seal" mean? How do you seal?
Seal means after you use the moisturize your hair, you put some oil on... Castor oil, EVCO, EVOO, whatever you like. The oil keeps the moisture in your hair.
Hopefully that helps.

blessedandlucky

i use mop leave-in conditioner followed with jane carter nourish and shine (a dab) and sometimes jojoba oil. depends on how far post i am.

gorgeoushair

Liquid leave ins: Profectiv 2 Phase leave in- this is the best liquid leave in and detangler I've ever tried. I loves it:)
Elasta QP H-Two leave in-Second best and plenty of moisture
Motions leave in- Pretty Good
Aphogee Provitamin- Pretty good
Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea-protein and heat protectant

Creamy leave ins: Salerm 21 and Lacio Lacio-even though they are dominican they are the best leave ins I've used.
Herbal Essence LTR- this is really good-moisture
Giovanni Direct Leave in-this is really good-moisture,slip
Neutrogena Triple Moisture- same as above
Atone leave- good but is heavier than the rest listed
Cream of nature-have not tried but heard it was good

Not sure if this post is helpful but i do think people should have one creamy leave in and one liquid:)

NJoy

Here I grow again!
NTM (Neutragena Triple Moisture) is my fave.

I also like HELTR LI and Giovanni Direct

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
BUMP --
I'm looking for a good leave-in. I've tried several but the most reputable are Bee Mine Hair Milk (made my hair soft but seems like the oil content blocked any additional moisture from getting in my hair); NTM (the cones seem to block moisture for my hair); and KCKT (thought I liked it but it seems to light and when my hair air dries, it's dry and crispy, almost like I didn't apply a leave in). I tried Elasta QP H-Two and Redken Anti-Snap but didn't really understand it's purpose in my regi (I bought the prods because I read others were using them with success) so I stopped using them. Now I feel like I'm back to square one. I have some Giovanni Direct in my stash and will use this after my next cowash. I'm basically looking for a good leave-in when air drying.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Right Now I'm rotating Qhemet CocoTree Detangling Ghee (creamy) and Bear Fruit Hair's Desert Drench (water-based).

outspokenwallflower

One that I've been using constantly since August is Kuz Revitalizing Wax with Hydrolized Proteins

It's a nice creamy product that leaves my hair with so much slip, and my hair silky and shiny when dry. Whether I'm rollersetting, blowdrying or flat ironing, I use this product in conjunction with whatever else I choose. Usually it's Mizani's Thermastrength style serum. Also a FAB product if you heat style. I tried Kiehl's Heat Protective straightening cream a while ago and loved my results; it may go into the rotation in place of the Mizani.

trendsetta25

I use Creme of Nature's Lemongrass & Rosemary Leave-In Creme Conditioner for Dehydrated Hair and seal with EVCO

Ingredients: Ultra-Purified Water (Aqua), Petrolatum, PEG-4, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Octyl Palmitate, Isocetyl Stearate, Cyclomethicone, Amodimethicone, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Polygala Senega Root Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthius Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Polybutene, PEG-75 Lanolin, Polyquaternium-10, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugeniol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrocitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance Contains: Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, and Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil.

RainyDaze

I am currently using Roux 233 Treatment and Shine leave-in. I was also using mop leave-in, but it seemed too heavy for my hair.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I use Darcy's Botanicals Transitioning Creme. I have 2 bottles left but once I'm out I'll look for a cone-free leave in that I can get locally. Her product is great, I'm just looking for an alternative that I don't have to pay shipping for.

LushLox

It depends how I'm wearing my hair. If I'm wearing my curls or a roller wrap I'll use Pureology. I've tried others but this really works, it gives my hair body and movement and lovely lightness as well as keeping the hair moisturised. My curls will last for a while too!

If I'm planning on bunning my hair I might use something heavier, HV Whipped Ends works very well here.

Raspberry

I just bought Roux 233 Treatment & Shine because I got a free Roux conditioner with purchase at Sally's lol. It has a ton of good reviews online so I'll try it before I seal at night and as a light finisher in the morning.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
I like loreal overnight ceramide treatment when my hair is straight. It's lightweight.

I also like garnier sleek and shine leave in conditioning treatment after shampooing. It's light and makes detangling easy.

Both available at drugstores.

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

sqzbly1908

Alternate between Redken Anti Snap, Aphogee Keratin Restructurizer, and Kerastase Ciment Thermique before applying Lotta-Body for my rollersets...

sweetypoo705

I use Paul Mitchell The Conditioner (Salley's generic brand) before air drying, and on a daily basis I use Bee Mine Balancing creme or HE LTR . My hair is doing great with all three product:lick:

wheezy807

I use NTM Silk Touch leave in. In the beginning of my hhj I used infusium moisturologie leave In, I'm not sure why I stopped.