Paging Tracy + BrownRelaxedGirl...LANZA PRODUCTS!

NYCITY

Hi Ladies,
Today I went to 4 beauty supply stores and none carried Lanza products. Where can I get the original other than at Ricky's, I live in Westchester, NY and I hardy go to Manhattan. Can I get it anywhere online?

daviine

I'm not either of these girls (obviously) but I wanted to say something. if you've never tried these products and want to sample them, you can call L'anza and ask for samples. I think you can also go online and find salons near you that sell their products. Those salons may also be able to give you samples (I htink Sassygirl did this--I'm not sure who it was).

What products are you looking to try? Becasue if you are looking to try the Protein Plus Shampoo, they will probably give you samples of the new formula. I know downtown Manhattan is probably very far for you, but if you're willing to travel to Ricky's on 8th Street, you can get some of the L'anza products (including the OLD formula of the Protein Plus) at 50% off). /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

However, their may be other sites somewhere that we don;t know about that are selling the old formula at clearance prices....at any rate...I hope this was of help to you and I apologize it for butting in. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

NYCITY

Davine,
Thanks alot for the ifo, when i posted i thought that it was a bad idea to sinle out only too people when i am sure others do use the products. I will call and see if I can also get some free samples (the old type).
I wanted to try the Protein Plus Shampoo and Lanza Deep Cleansing. I don't I will be able to go to the city due to my schedule so I am hoping I'll be able to get it online somewhere. Where is 8th street?
And thanks alot.

daviine

Girl...it's okay.....because you know we're all nosy anyways (at least I am). I just felt uncomfortable not sharing my info even though it wasn't directed at me...I know you meant no harm...... /images/graemlins/alcoholics.gif

Tracy

Hey honey,

Not to worry about singling folks out - we ubderstand that it doesn't indicate a preference but an appeal to those you know for sure can answer your question.

Daviine gives a great suggestion. Lanza does provide samples of their products and this is always the absolute best way to try before you buy....

If you do like them I bought mine from VIP salon online. http://www.vipsalononline.com but they only have the new version. Another place you can get it is a place called Hairdresser on 56th and 5th. That place is like a doggone candyshop fro product junkies...
Anyway - hope this helps.

Lanza's website also has a salon locator that allows you to find a place close to you that distributes their products. But you should call wherever you decide on first to see if they have exactly the product you are looking for. http://www.lanzahair.com

HTH /images/graemlins/smile.gif

NYCITY

Thanks Tracy,
I just called Lanza and my free products are on their way (smile). I also did the salon locator so tomorrow I'll head out to find the shampoo. I have to wash my hair tomorrow.
Are u still noticing the differnce between the original and new Lanza products? Thanks again.

I'm so late in reading this but everyone covered the questions for you.

If you do get a chance though and come to Manhatten, that Ricky's is on 8th between University and Broadway. The nearest subway is N or R to 8th street and walk West. Its worth purchasing there if you like your samples since everything in there is 50% off and they still carry the original formula protein plus shampoo which made me do this /images/graemlins/shocked.gif when I walked in.

Let us know how you like the samples?

azul11

thanks for the directions. i am sure this will have to be worth it. especially since it is cheaper than other places. but the messed up thing is now that they increased the fare to $2 now its like i might not be so ready to jump on the train or bus to be a shopaholic. i wonder what this means for the fun pass and the weekly? /images/graemlins/confused.gif God bless you all.