Won't He Do It!!!!

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
This last month as been crazy for me. God has opened up doors I never thought would be opened and more to come.

In November I stopped playing around and decided to publish the devotional I had been writing for almost two years. It will be officially published next Monday on Amazon. The great thing is that God provided someone to take my cover picture for free. Those of you who have me on facebook may have seen my photo shoot done free of charge.

On top of my book, God has allowed me to follow through with my dream of working as a travel agent and has allowed me to re open my credit repair business bigger and better.

This is the best part. He opened up the door for me to be apart of a face book group with 26, 000 woman. It is a ministry group and I am an administrative in the group. We just started a prayer line and we are planning a conference for the group in 2015. Speaking of conferences get this I am planning not one, not two but three conferences in 2015 in three different states and I am ministering in all three of the conferences.

Won't He Do It!!! Thinking about all of this makes me what to stop and do a praise dance right here and right now.

Nice Lady

This last month as been crazy for me. God has opened up doors I never thought would be opened and more to come.

In November I stopped playing around and decided to publish the devotional I had been writing for almost two years. It will be officially published next Monday on Amazon. The great thing is that God provided someone to take my cover picture for free. Those of you who have me on facebook may have seen my photo shoot done free of charge.

On top of my book, God has allowed me to follow through with my dream of working as a travel agent and has allowed me to re open my credit repair business bigger and better.

This is the best part. He opened up the door for me to be apart of a face book group with 26, 000 woman. It is a ministry group and I am an administrative in the group. We just started a prayer line and we are planning a conference for the group in 2015. Speaking of conferences get this I am planning not one, not two but three conferences in 2015 in three different states and I am ministering in all three of the conferences.

Won't He Do It!!! Thinking about all of this makes me what to stop and do a praise dance right here and right now.

God's goodness is coincidental. I guess--he sent the flow your way too!!! Yes!!! I would highly recommend that you get a lawyer. It will help you with it being a success and just focusing on praying for those attendees to be blessed beyond measure.

Congratulations on opening your credit business bigger than ever. Do you mind me asking--how did you go about doing that? those with a business mind are inquiring?

God bless,
NL

Last edited:

Lisa

I was reading this in a feed and I got so excited for you I had to click on it to say PRAISE GOD!!

I'm so happy for you God is surely moving in your life.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Thank you every one. At times I can't believe it all is happening so quickly.

Nice Lady, why did you suggest I get a lawyer? As for the business bigger and better first I changed my mind set. Secondly, I am changing my strategies and what I am offering.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

Congratulations! I am very happy for your success and it will indeed continue to flow. Wow! Indeed God Did It for You!

:bighug: