Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

LongTimeComing

It was great to hear you ladies and put voices with names. Shimmie and TraciChanel sounded just like I thought they would. :) Glad to hear Goddessmaker too- we have so much in common and I've been praying for you for awhile. A long while.

I was definitley blessed by tonight's prayers. Thank you again to whomever organizes this.

We are the heads and never the tail. And when we happen to be somewhere in the middle I take comfort in knowing that the race isn't over. It can't be until we're the head.

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I have a question who was that who lead most of the prayer esp towards the end?There are two people I believe it could be the voice is so sweet like I could get the sugar from it..Tonight was totally awesome.I was scared at first but decided I needed to be on there if it was for nothing but 5 min..I'm glad I did bc I feel lighter and I'm glad I could partake by saying anything that may have at least uplifted one..this was hot.

:bighug:

I'm so glad you joined us tonight. Your 'Ministry' is POWERFUL!

God is using you, in such a grand and mighty way. I'm so thankful for you.

:love3: :love2: :love3:

TraciChanel

I thank everyone on the line tonight. It was encouraging and I appreciate the openness and willingness to share what's on our hearts. As always, I look forward to the next one...

angelc

I was blessed to be able to listen in and join in prayer with you ladies this evening. It was very encouraging and I am so glad that I was able to participate. It was great to feel God's love through the phone!

Rainbow Dash

Wonderful prayers...The Lord has put us together for such a time as this. Blessings to all of you ladies. Lets continue to press on in praise, prayer, and worship. God is doing something in us :yep:. I know He is.

Shimmie

Staff member
Our Next Scheduled Date is on :

:happydance:

Thursday, November 24, 2011

10:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m

Eastern Standard Time

Praising God for all of His Goodness unto us ... Amen and Amen

Love and more love to each of you. Beyond words, more love. :love3:

Last edited:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I was blessed by the powerful prayers and God's presence on tonight's call as well ... Glory! GM, I was so glad to hear you join in! God's timing is perfect.

Iwanthealthyhair67

Sisters, please pray for the body of Christ particularly the pastors and leaders ....I am moved to do so and would like you to partner with me...

the bible says 1 can put a 1,000 enemies to flight and 2 can put 10,0000 ...there are more than two praying sisters here we can really send legions fleeing....

Prudent1

Prayer for my dear friend and prayer partner who is recovering from a bad case of bronchitis. Also, pray for her daughter. She became a vegetarian earlier this year and has had some health issues since then (passing out for 15 minutes, severely dehydrated and very exhausted). I'm afraid that she may not be getting all the nurtients she needs since making this change. She is a young lady...a senior in high school.

Continued prayer for my husband and his career choices, my stepdaughter and her relationship with my parents and protection over my children.

Prayer for myself. I have been having terrible dreams the last two nights.
For you mrselle,
:rosebud:

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety" (Ps 4:8 NIV).

And Psa127:2-
2 In vain you rise early
and stay up late,
toiling for food to eat—
for he grants sleep to those he loves.

Psa 3:5-
5 I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.

mrselle

For you mrselle,
:rosebud:

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety" (Ps 4:8 NIV).

And Psa127:2-
2 In vain you rise early
and stay up late,
toiling for food to eat—
for he grants sleep to those he loves.

Psa 3:5-
5 I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.

Thank you, dear. I slept better last night. No bad dreams, but lots of revelation.

natieya

Fellow ambassadors for Christ,

I have been uber stressed. At first it was my marriage. Now that that's better, it's my job. We had our first baby earlier this year and he is a joy. But it seems everything else in my life is falling apart. I'm trying to hold it all together, but I can feel the stress is affecting my health. :(

Shimmie

Staff member
Our Next Scheduled Date is on :

Thursday, November 24, 2011

10:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m

Eastern Standard Time

Praising God for all of His Goodness unto us ... Amen and Amen

Love and more love to each of you. Beyond words, more love. :love3:

Last edited:

donna894

I haven't been on the board in the past couple of days. So I apologize for my late reply. Today we moved my step father to a hospice. He is in the final stage of his battle with pancreatic cancer. He is saved, peaceful and ready.

Shimmie, thanks so very much for your inspiring words and scripture for my son. Our lines of communication are opening and we are moving forward. This is a huge improvement from where we were. To God be the Glory!!

Thank you ladies for your prayers and support.

Shimmie

Staff member
**Praise Report** We prayed last night for my sister to make an 'A' on her exam today...and she did! :amen:

:woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2:

Oh and ummmm :amen: and :amen:

Traci, I'm so happy for you and your sister. You are not failures; for failure is not named among you.

Shimmie

Staff member
I haven't been on the board in the past couple of days. So I apologize for my late reply. Today we moved my step father to a hospice. He is in the final stage of his battle with pancreatic cancer. He is saved, peaceful and ready.

Shimmie, thanks so very much for your inspiring words and scripture for my son. Our lines of communication are opening and we are moving forward. This is a huge improvement from where we were. To God be the Glory!!

Thank you ladies for your prayers and support.

:kiss: For your 'Dad', with love :love2:

And for you and your son, love and peace and understanding each other, forever.

TraciChanel

*runs to the side line and does the stanky leg*

WWOOOOHHHHOOOOO Can't tell me my God isn't the bomb!

msdr,
:lachen:.... no; not the "stanky leg"!! :lachen: - That's right; our God is GOOD!!

:woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2:

Oh and ummmm :amen: and :amen:

Traci, I'm so happy for you and your sister. You are not failures; for failure is not named among you.

:amen: Shimmie. I'm putting that quote on my refrigerator :yep: ...oh, and the snoopy dance - looks just like how my sister was dancing when she told me she got an 'A' :lachen:

theNaturalWonders

TraciChanel thank you for this tag.

no one can't tell me that Jehovah isnt real. He is always on time. i will be on the prayer line next week. many blessings to all of you.

Last edited: