Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Please pray for my sister. She is having surgery Tuesday. I found out today well yesterday. I haven't been able to sleep since finding out hence why I'm posting this at 1:58 am. She is a single mother of two. I'm worrying about what will happen if something goes wrong during surgery.

Praying for your Sister and you and her children. God has already started to heal and protect her and the precious children. ..

in Jesus' Name Amen

JaneBond007

A friend died. Cancer returned and didn't know if 6 weeks, months, years were going to be the prognosis. Within 1 week. I'm devastated. Didn't get the chance to say, "goodbye."

Shimmie

Staff member
A friend died. Cancer returned and didn't know if 6 weeks, months, years were going to be the prognosis. Within 1 week. I'm devastated. Didn't get the chance to say, "goodbye."

Dearest JB...

:bighug:

I am very sorry to hear of your dear friend's passing. I am praying for you and your friend's family members and other loved ones.

God bless you Sweetheart :love2:

Love
Shimmie

fatimablush

can you please pray for me.

this has been a hard year for me as far as my health is concerned.

apparently...i have a couple more issues and i am scared and i lost two
good friends.

i spent the majority of my life taking care of myself and now this. physically and emotionally draining. i feel as though i don't have any where else to turn to.

when it rains..it really does pour:/

Last edited:

Shiks

Please pray for me. I need a miracle and feel prayer will unlock it. I will be back with a testimony so please intercede for me.

Shimmie

Staff member
can you please pray for me.

this has been a hard year for me as far as my health is concerned.

apparently...i have a couple more issues and i am scared and i lost two
good friends.

i spent the majority of my life taking care of myself and now this. physically and emotionally draining. i feel as though i don't have any where else to turn to.

when it rains..it really does pour:/

Dearest fatimablush...

You are healed of God. ..there is nothing to fear.

In Jesus " Name , Amen

crlsweetie912

Asking for prayers for a few people I know who are really suffering through tremendous trials.
Mia whose mother is very ill with cancer and they aren't giving her much time
Sandy who has beaten cancer praying that she will be completely healed
Heather who has suddenly began having serious seizures and has been taken out of the workplace and lost her drivers license.

Praying for healing and wellness and I always read this thread and keep you all in my prayers. God bless.

Shimmie

Staff member
Asking for prayers for a few people I know who are really suffering through tremendous trials.
Mia whose mother is very ill with cancer and they aren't giving her much time
Sandy who has beaten cancer praying that she will be completely healed
Heather who has suddenly began having serious seizures and has been taken out of the workplace and lost her drivers license.

Praying for healing and wellness and I always read this thread and keep you all in my prayers. God bless.

Praying for your loved ones Sweetie and thank you for praying with and for everyone here.

God bless you beyond words. ...

JaneBond007

Always in need, guess that is the nature of life. I'm being tapered off...pray that there is no further complication and that I find the right combination to correct it. Oh, and no fear of it ever happening again. Thanks, loves.

Shimmie

Staff member
Always in need, guess that is the nature of life. I'm being tapered off...pray that there is no further complication and that I find the right combination to correct it. Oh, and no fear of it ever happening again. Thanks, loves.

Dearest JB.. The loving presence of God's Grace surrounds you and your darling children.

Watch God's favor light up as a beam across the Heavens ... shining upon you the floods of blessings and answers to your prsyers.

In Jesus' Name
Amen

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I posted a couple of weeks ago about how I applied to Teach for America and was asking for prayer request. I'm happy to say that I was accepted into the program! I will be teaching in Atlanta, which was my first choice. Thanking God for this opportunity and I can't wait to make a difference in the lives of my students. Thank you to those who prayed for me

Shimmie

Staff member
I posted a couple of weeks ago about how I applied to Teach for America and was asking for prayer request. I'm happy to say that I was accepted into the program! I will be teaching in Atlanta, which was my first choice. Thanking God for this opportunity and I can't wait to make a difference in the lives of my students. Thank you to those who prayed for me

Yay|yyy Congratulations NaturallyBri87. .... God is dedicated to providing you with His best.

God bless you and thank you for sharing your good news .

Livingmylifetothefullest

My grandfather passed away this morning. I'm having a hard time processing it because I told my mom last night that I wanted to call him this morning. The phone call never happened and I feel horrible. Never got to say "goodbye" or nothing.

I know he's in a better place now but I'm still in shock.

Nice Lady

My grandfather passed away this morning. I'm having a hard time processing it because I told my mom last night that I wanted to call him this morning. The phone call never happened and I feel horrible. Never got to say "goodbye" or nothing.

It's unfortunate that he died right around the holidays. I pray that God's peace keep you and He comforts you to know that you are never alone. Don't let guilt consume you--this happens so much when they die suddenly.

Shimmie

Staff member

Livingmylifetothefullest... :love2:

Dear One, I'm sorry to hear of your grandfather's passing and also for the pain that you are feeling.

Sweetheart, you may have missed that phone call, however you didn't miss the lifetime of love and the joy that you always brought to his heart from the very day that you were born. You gave him much joy from the moment he first held you in his arms; the moments he placed you upon his shoulders; the years of happy birthdays and joyful holidays, watching you grow into the precious jewel that you are.

You are here to carry out his joy of his dreams come true of having you, in his life here on earth.

Cry you will, however within those tears know that each day he lived, he lived with the joy of having you as his grandbaby for always.

In Jesus' Name, you shall find peace in his passing. Amen.

Love,
Shimmie

BreAhhnNa

Please pray for me, my family, and my husband's family. My husband was shot yesterday and is currently on life support. He has been pronounced brain dead and will be taken off life support tomorrow.

Although we were in the process of going through a divorce, we agreed to be friends and I'm still in shock. I just seen him Monday. He keep telling me that it may have been the last time I seen him but I didn't think too much of it.

The only thing that puts me at ease is the fact that he was saved and he was ready to be with the Lord.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please pray for me, my family, and my husband's family. My husband was shot yesterday and is currently on life support. He has been pronounced brain dead and will be taken off life support tomorrow.

Although we were in the process of going through a divorce, we agreed to be friends and I'm still in shock. I just seen him Monday. He keep telling me that it may have been the last time I seen him but I didn't think too much of it.

The only thing that puts me at ease is the fact that he was saved and he was ready to be with the Lord.

Dear Father in Heaven...

I ask you in the Name of Jesus with my heart bowed in honour of you and your Dear Son Jesus, to be with this dear family. Father I'm not afraid to believe in miracles and I do not hesitate to ask of one for this dear man's life. I pray for your divine intervention and thank you wholeheartedly for being who you are and will always be...The Lord God of All and our Healer.

Bless the hearts of this family, the heart of Brianna's husband and the healing of his body, soul, mind, brain and spirit..in Jesus' Name.

Unto you is still all glory, all honour, all praise and thanksgiving. In Jesus' Name, is where it all begins and lives forever.

Amen and Amen.

DreamLife

Hey guys I feel like I'm always in here. But please keep me in your prayers. I had a family death in October and my family has not been right ever since. Then I've been sick on and off since mid November and have gotten seriously behind at work because I've been taking pain medications and going to sleep as soon as I get home instead of getting more work done. Every time I think I'm "healed" the pain comes back. It was so bad I stayed in my house by myself after I got off work for thanksgiving bc I didn't want anyone to see me in pain. Before Christmas I was feeling ok so I went to visit family. They were depressed about the death in the family and I started to feel sick again. I just want to be well going into the new year. I've never been this sick for this long and I'm deeply depressed bc of it now.

I've been hiding my pain at work and just getting my stuff done and going home as soon as possible. I took some days off but I can't take anymore days off until March.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Hey guys I feel like I'm always in here. But please keep me in your prayers. I had a family death in October and my family has not been right ever since. Then I've been sick on and off since mid November and have gotten seriously behind at work because I've been taking pain medications and going to sleep as soon as I get home instead of getting more work done. Every time I think I'm "healed" the pain comes back. It was so bad I stayed in my house by myself after I got off work for thanksgiving bc I didn't want anyone to see me in pain. Before Christmas I was feeling ok so I went to visit family. They were depressed about the death in the family and I started to feel sick again. I just want to be well going into the new year. I've never been this sick for this long and I'm deeply depressed bc of it now.

I've been hiding my pain at work and just getting my stuff done and going home as soon as possible. I took some days off but I can't take anymore days off until March.

DreamLife... Praying for you and your family; that the Peace of God takes over your entire being and completely healing you in Jesus' Name Amen.

Whit

I'll be posting this every day along with praying for each of you all. This ones a long one ;-)

1) To make God famous at work and in my personal life.
2) A VERY healthy sex life between me and my husband. Also, a very happy marriage to my best friend.
3) Financial increase and promotion and the ability to bless others more.
4)Unbelievable and overwhelming favor at work. Please pray that I my influence and territory increases so that I can show my organization that true leadership is a heart matter.
5) That I hire W.A. as a manager under me and that God blesses me with a "Dream Team" of direct and indirect reports at work with high engagement and high engagement scores.
6) That I am inspired to successfully complete my EMBA studies and do great work.
7) I believe I will be called to interview for promotion to a department that greatly respects me and my gifts.
8) I want me and my husband to absolutely be madly I love with one another for the rest of our lives and not even think of divorce or unfaithfulness.
9) Natural management of my ADHD and mood swings.
10) For Paul, my husband, to get the job at Microsoft and have the travel requirements be conducive to our family
11) That I am articulate and eloquent when I speak and that I learn to use my innate God given abilities to solve problems.
12) That my new boss, Brian, trusts me with high profile projects, is dedicated to my development and promotion, and we have a mutual respect and fondness for one another.
A) That I have the patience to learn new processes and think analytically so that I can earn this favor :)

Shimmie

Staff member
I'll be posting this every day along with praying for each of you all. This ones a long one ;-)

1) To make God famous at work and in my personal life.
2) A VERY healthy sex life between me and my husband. Also, a very happy marriage to my best friend.
3) Financial increase and promotion and the ability to bless others more.
4)Unbelievable and overwhelming favor at work. Please pray that I my influence and territory increases so that I can show my organization that true leadership is a heart matter.
5) That I hire W.A. as a manager under me and that God blesses me with a "Dream Team" of direct and indirect reports at work with high engagement and high engagement scores.
6) That I am inspired to successfully complete my EMBA studies and do great work.
7) I believe I will be called to interview for promotion to a department that greatly respects me and my gifts.
8) I want me and my husband to absolutely be madly I love with one another for the rest of our lives and not even think of divorce or unfaithfulness.
9) Natural management of my ADHD and mood swings.
10) For Paul, my husband, to get the job at Microsoft and have the travel requirements be conducive to our family
11) That I am articulate and eloquent when I speak and that I learn to use my innate God given abilities to solve problems.
12) That my new boss, Brian, trusts me with high profile projects, is dedicated to my development and promotion, and we have a mutual respect and fondness for one another.
A) That I have the patience to learn new processes and think analytically so that I can earn this favor :)

Dearest Whit

Thank you for your prayers and your loving post.

Nic_Cali

Hello Ladies,

Will you all please pray for my son (11) to garner the spirit of obedience, that he will be motivated to excel in all areas of his life now and in the future, and for continued protection as a young African American male?

Additionally, for my future marriage. God has called me to this ministry. The Holy Spirit has guided me through this process by: telling me through scripture, prophesy, and nudging me to prepare in many ways the past three years.

Two years ago He also called me to pray for a specific man that he later revealed to me was His' best for me (future husband). This same man is starting to tell people in our circle that he would like to marry me. We have never dated, nor have we talked about marriage even generally. He hasn't even pursued me yet!

Can you pray for us? I'm noticing anxiety, fear, and pride creeping in this situation. It must go!!!

Lastly, I am a teacher, and am a little discouraged about how things are playing out in my career.

TIA

Shimmie

Staff member
Hello Ladies,

Will you all please pray for my son (11) to garner the spirit of obedience, that he will be motivated to excel in all areas of his life now and in the future, and for continued protection as a young African American male?

Additionally, for my future marriage. God has called me to this ministry. The Holy Spirit has guided me through this process by: telling me through scripture, propheYsy, and nudging me to prepare in many ways the past three years.

Two years ago He also called me to pray for a specific man that he later revealed to me was His' best for me (future husband). This same man is starting to tell people in our circle that he would like to marry me. We have never dated, nor have we talked about marriage even generally. He hasn't even pursued me yet!

Can you pray for us? I'm noticing anxiety, fear, and pride creeping in this situation. It must go!!!

Lastly, I am a teacher, and am a little discouraged about how things are playing out in my career.

TIA

You have been blessed with a banquet on your plate. The situation with your son presents the vegetables which we may sometimes want to avoid however. .. they contain the nutrients we need which empower us for ministry God calls us to. Embrace this challenge with your son , it's flows with your calling.

God is blessing you beyond the challenges. ....all of them.

Nic_Cali

Thanks, Shimmie for the encouragement!

You have been blessed with a banquet on your plate. The situation with your son presents the vegetables which we may sometimes want to avoid however. .. they contain the nutrients we need which empower us for ministry God calls us to. Embrace this challenge with your son , it's flows with your calling. God is blessing you beyond the challenges. ....all of them.

BEAUTYU2U

A teenager that I've mentored almost ten years has run away and hasn't been seen for two days. She's a beautiful spirit,very talented, but her family hasn't acknowledged her mental illness. I'm not sure why she's decided this was her only option but can you ladies pray for her safe return?