HELP!!!! I'm in Arizona & I need a stylist ASAP!!! *oh yea I'm back :)*

IndianAngel22

Ok ok I knoooooow it's been a long time sense I've been on here I'm sorry LHCF'ers. I guess you could say I left because.... I WAS SPENDING ENTIRELY TOO MUCH MONEY ON HAIR PRODUCTS FOR NO REASON. LOL! I was trying everything! And I've lugged them all across the United States with me but I'm happy to see a lot of the great threads I've started are still going. I've had my LHCF cleanse, and now I'm back lol! So hi! Miss you guys! :dance7:

But that's besides the point. The real issue is right in the title. Yall know I love my weaves. But I am so stuck right now. I just moved to Arizona *East Valley area* & I am screwed. My hair stylist is back in the midwest and my other one is all the way in California. I hate going to salons. I've always had a private stylist, both of them were college age at the time. Just personal stylists, didn't charge a whole lot, but gave me exactly what I needed. I am looking for someone in Arizona that enjoys doing hair weaves and does a good job! I don't want to sit in a salon and get a full service and then pay over 400 dollars for a weave that my own friends would do for $50 lol. I know I'm a little older now so yes it's expected that I'm going to have to pay more, but these prices are ridiculous, and I haven't been in a salon in years, I just cringe thinking about it. Can anyone help me or recommend someone? I don't care if it's your daughter or cousin or best friend. If they do good hair I need them! I usually come with my hair washed and blow dried *I'm natural*, they braid, do the install, minimal cutting and styling sense I get a waved curl pattern hair. Anyone. I'm desperate here. :wallbash:

IndianAngel22

meka

I am in the West Valley and I go to Inya Williams! Fabulous weaves, not too tight, great with hair care. Professional and on time! She is at Alan Williams salon. Private message me for her address an number

IndianAngel22

if you getting a whole head of weave for $50 I wanna know their name too :yep:

I know it sounds impossible right? But yea the full head sew ins I got in my profile I never paid more that $50 for the installation and everything. It was and still is something they both do on the side so they never charged a lot. Just talented hands, but I don't expect to get that price from anyone else lol. :)

Ms Kain

I am in the West Valley and I go to Inya Williams! Fabulous weaves, not too tight, great with hair care. Professional and on time! She is at Alan Williams salon. Private message me for her address an number

Speaking of the West Valley (this may help @IndianAngel22 too), Have you all seen that new salon that opened up on 88th Ave & Union Hills? It's called Cultures Beauty Salon and I haven't gone yet but I was impressed by what they say that they specialize in. :look:

Take a look ----> http://www.culturessalonaz.com/Hair-Services.html
{click on extensions}

I don't know if that's too far for anyone but seeing as though they specifically say that they work with both natural and relaxed hair (and there's very few places like that in the Valley) I figure it might be worth a try. I'm going to roll up there after Thanksgiving and see what's what. :yep:

Oh btw...

@IndianAngel22 - I know you said that you don't want to be bothered with a salon so I just brought this up because I figure that if this salon is new, then it won't be all that busy at first. In a way it's the closest you might get to having some privacy....at least for awhile anyway. :ohwell:

Hope it helps!

Last edited:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
My mama does sew-ins. :look:

She lives in Chandler-- doesn't work in a shop or anything. Just does folks' hair if they ask her and she's into healthy hair care. :yep:

coyacoy

PM me for info OP....i used to get my hair weaved by a stylist working out of her house ...$80 for a full head weave and she knows what she is doing ...centrally located and licensed

Sent from my DROID3 using DROID3