My second install by Reniece. Come in and take a peek!!

Queen_Earth

your hair looks great! I LOVE Reneice! It is a pretty penny but it's worth the financial sacrifice for me....did you know they discontinued the karkady mist? IDK what I am going to do now!

GlamSuiteSalon

Reniece does awsome installs. I do my own, but if I didn't and had to pay someon else to, I would travel all the way to Maryland to let her do it.

meka

YAAAAY!!! I knew it! You look great and have been one of my hair inspirations from the beginning!

bronzebomb

@dontspeakdefeat - I may have to look you up when I am in Atlanta (my family lives there). It may be easier for me to come to you instead of waiting for Reniece or Breon here in Maryland. Are you just as good? Do you have a long waiting list too?

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
@dontspeakdefeat - I may have to look you up when I am in Atlanta (my family lives there). It may be easier for me to come to you instead of waiting for Reniece or Breon here in Maryland. Are you just as good? Do you have a long waiting list too?
That's fine. I don't have a wait list yet but openings are getting slimmer and slimmer as my popularity increases. I guess that's a good thing. I would like to say that I am on the same level of Reniece and Breon. Otherwise she would not endorse me.:yep: