Sunday Best Finale 2010

LadyPBC

Did anybody watch Sunday Best 2010 last night? We're down to two contestants. Just wondering:
  • who do you think should win and
  • why?

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I love both of them. I won't be made with either one, but there's something about Elder. He is the real defination of "God is not though with you yet", he has proving that it's not over until God says it's over.

comike

I absolutely love Leandria. She couldn't have picked a better sound...I love "Running Back to You" by Commissioned. There is something about when she sings that brings tears to my eyes and brings about a praise in my spirit.

By the way, they couldn't have picked a better mentor than Kim Burrell. That woman has some talent and truly knows how to use her voice as an instrument.

Last edited:

*Frisky*

I'm torn!!!:drunk:

I absolutely positively love Leandria. She has a powerful voice that commands attention. The Elder is so sweet and inspirational...their duet was really nice. If I was forced to pick one I think I would have to go with Leandria.

meka

Leandria has a true story to tell. I love Tina's comment about her not being no fake, b/c that is the TRUTH!

Elder has an annointing that flows through the tv and his energy is contagious.

I love them both and both of them will get a deal and spread their testimonies through song.