AMAZING!!! I got 3 inches in 2 months!!!!

maxineshaw

Can the same percentage of vitamins and ingredients be found in another product for less?

That said, I *think* its the Biotin.

Interesting formulation. I've always been under the impression that your body just took what it needed, and the rest comes out as pee.

Hmmm, thanks Nonie. I may actually get this product. My only concern is that it would also increase hair growth in other areas. :look:

Oh my:blush:...:lachen::lachen::lachen:

softblackcotton

:needpics:

I don't know if someone said this already, but it NEEDS to be said again. Stop bumping this thread up y'all, it's wasting folks time.

meka

You either gonna take the vitamins or you not. She isn't here selling a product. She is not making money off the product. No big deal..The vitamins cost about as much as our regular vitamins anyway.

Eritreladiee

OP, are you really gonna take out your braids early just so you'll be able to show folks on here better comparison pictures? If so, why are you so invested?

What's a li'l beard eh? I think AndreJ looks fierce, if you ask me.
OHHH LAWD!!!?!?!?
how much you think that jewel weighs!?!?!?
are those black silk/satin SHORTS!?!?!?
heheheheheheee ok...see now that was juss TOOO funny.
How you gonna have silky hair..and a rough beard like that!?!!?
dontcha think it shoulda been texlaxed JUST a lil bit?!?!?!
Nonie you crack me UP!

cutenss

Here is a coupon code for those who would like to order: 512487 for 10% off. Expiration Date: 5/26/10. I personally have never tried them, but I did sign up to receive emails from them.

ycj1

She got to maintain her lhcf cred.
True, but they worked for her! They may not work for every one eles. I know other so called hair growth vitamins everyone was raving about and they did nothing for me. And I was taking them longer than 1-2 months.

Everything won't work for everybody! I just don't want to see people here who decides to purchase them and take them and have no results as she has! Results may not be the same.

She was just speaking from her own personal experience is all I am saying, and hopefully no one will bash her later if they do nothing for them.

afrikurl

I'm not saying they worked or not. I can't even see the ics from work. I was just resonding to the question of why she was going thru the hassle of unbraiding her hair for the sketics. In general on LHCF, people don't forget your posts so she wants to silence this before it comes back up.

She got to maintain her lhcf cred.

Basically, it's what she said.... The braids I have in now are 6 medium sized braids straight back and a small one in the front and back to ancor the half wig I'm wearing. It's no big deal to take them out, i put them in rather sloppily anyway. And as the other member stated, I'm not selling anything, if you buy, you buy if not then okay... There are tons of things I've tried that other ladies on here praised and they didn't work for me, I don't think they decieved my I just think that it worked for them, not for me. I just finally had some exciting progress that I wanted to share with you ladies. I've been a member since 06, as I said before, I posted under MamaCita. I know my hair has grown since but I've done so many things to hinder retention and too many things to encourage breakage.:wallbash: I just wanted to finally share.

yodie

I've been lurking around for a great hair vitamin. Seems like my hair grows 1/4" a month. I like that this vitamin has the msm, silica and biotin all in one. That's worth it alone (IMO). Getting my hair done on Tuesday. So, I'll take a pic on Tues and again two months from now.

@cutenss, thanks for that discount code. Came in handy and was right on time.

supermodelsonya

Basically, it's what she said.... The braids I have in now are 6 medium sized braids straight back and a small one in the front and back to ancor the half wig I'm wearing. It's no big deal to take them out, i put them in rather sloppily anyway. And as the other member stated, I'm not selling anything, if you buy, you buy if not then okay... There are tons of things I've tried that other ladies on here praised and they didn't work for me, I don't think they decieved my I just think that it worked for them, not for me. I just finally had some exciting progress that I wanted to share with you ladies. I've been a member since 06, as I said before, I posted under MamaCita. I know my hair has grown since but I've done so many things to hinder retention and too many things to encourage breakage.:wallbash: I just wanted to finally share.

I believe you and congratulate you on all that hair growth. I hope you don't take your braids down just to retain credibility. Its the internet and not that serious.

Keep growing that beautiful thick hair of yours and that should proof enough.:drunk:

Again congratulations. I may look into the Hairfinity vitamins.

yodie

I believe you and congratulate you on all that hair growth. I hope you don't take your braids down just to retain credibility. Its the internet and not that serious.

Keep growing that beautiful thick hair of yours and that should proof enough.:drunk:

I second your entire statment! :yep:

well you have good progress nonetheless
Thank you so much, I'm very excited about the fact that I may reach my goal!

Thank you for your kind words, and you're right. I wasn't able to take my braids out today anyway, I had clients all day so I'll just wait until Tuesday to take them out like I origionally planned. Thank you again... :)

I second your entire statment! :yep:

thank you for your support...

Missi

Amazing growth. Ur hair is so full and thick. I hope I get the same results. I'm using gro-aut oil...think ill add hairfinity into it

yodie

Amazing growth. Ur hair is so full and thick. I hope I get the same results. I'm using gro-aut oil...think ill add hairfinity into it

I purchased Hairfinity. Keep us posted if you do.
P.S. You look familiar. I'm from NJ as well (East Orange).

ThatJerseyGirl

I purchased Hairfinity. Keep us posted if you do.
P.S. You look familiar. I'm from NJ as well (East Orange).

EO huh? yup....fam from there. I miss da Kosher Irishman on Central Ave...but LOVES me some Sandwiches Unlimited...wish they had one down here in DC...but oh well.

Vintageglam

and this is why even if you got 12 inches in a month from anythang you NEVER tell LHCF about it bc even the pics won't save you...... :lol:

yodie

EO huh? yup....fam from there. I miss da Kosher Irishman on Central Ave...but LOVES me some Sandwiches Unlimited...wish they had one down here in DC...but oh well.

I always make a stop at Sandwiches Unlimited when I go home. A good ole' Italian turkey cheeseburger.
Not trying to take this thread in another direction. I received my Hairfinity vitamins yesterday. I took a before pic and will take an after pic when I finish up my two month supply.

SexySin985

I always make a stop at Sandwiches Unlimited when I go home. A good ole' Italian turkey cheeseburger.
Not trying to take this thread in another direction. I received my Hairfinity vitamins yesterday. I took a before pic and will take an after pic when I finish up my two month supply.

Wow, that was quick!!!

I think I'm going to take the plunge and order a two month supply,.

And of course I will document my progress and report back to you all.

:grin::grin: