DE LOUISE AYURVEDA GROWTH ELIXIR FOR AFRO HAIR!!

vestaluv1

Anyone used this before?
If not, I'm still gonna get it :grin: . The ingredients are great and I love my natural and Ayurvedic products!

Amla(Phyllanthus emblica): enriches hair growth and pigmentation. It prevents premature graying of hair, dandruff, increases the strength of hair follicles (thus preventing hair-fall).

Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri)strengthens the hair roots, thus controlling hair thinning and hair fall. may help to make hair dark, dense and lustrous.

Capsicum (herb ) - Stimulates hair growth by 50% and increases blood flow to the scalp as well as histamine release to stimulate cell division. It is excellent at accelerating new hair growth.

Chamomile (Matricaria recutita): a great herb for helping to promote new hair growth

Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara)Contains cystine, an amino acid found in the hair protein keratin, which helps strengthen the hair and smooth the hair shaft.

Horsetail (Equisetum arvense):Rich in amino acids, silica, and phytosterols, which condition & strengthen hair as well as reduce buildup of oils in the scalp.

Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis): effective for combating hair loss, as it stimulates growth of hair follicles and promotes blood circulation of the scalp.

Shikakai(Acacia concinna): Strengthens hair roots, Increases bounciness and silkiness of hair, Clears dandruff and Keeps the scalp clean and cool.

Sage (Salvia officinalis): helps control the problems of dandruff, oily hair, It is said to restore colour to grey hair and also reduces hair loss.

Yellow dead Nettle: (Lamium Galeobdolon) ability to cleanse, improve circulation, and stimulate hair growth.

Sulphur: help jump start hair growth plus much more

Mahalialee4

I make a similar version and I am very happy with it. Den, the lady who makes the product you mentioned, if she says her product is good and is working I would trust it. bonjour

bluediamond0829

yes ive been using it for awhile especially when i had my last sew ins. I have been slacking this time. I dont think i have been using consistent enough.

vestaluv1

:meme:I received my order today and just wanted to say that I was very pleased with Den's service :yep:!
Good communication, and she included an instruction/information leaflet :up:.
Also, it was delivered quickly!
As soon as I opened the package, the fragrance hit me... :lick:...lovely.
Yep, I think I'm gonna like this stuff :yep:.

seraphim712

:meme:I received my order today and just wanted to say that I was very pleased with Den's service :yep:!

I'm still waiting for my order. I guess since I live in the U.S. it will take longer than usual. Is there a way to get in contact with her?

michaela

Natural 4b

Vestluv1 How are you liking the products so far?
I plan on ordering very soon!

Blaque*Angel

You can contact her a few ways via her website:
http://www.mydelouisenaturals.com

hey vesta,

how are you liking it so far?
it smells absolutely devine, like marzipan?! :lick::lick::lick: doesn't it?

i got the "good" itches since the first application, i put braids in but they are loosening up very quick,:drunk: looks like i have to get rebraided soon!!!

everyone keeps asking me what is that lovely smell in your hair!!!???

my mom has been using it too, she has twists but trying to grow them into sister locs, she uses it twice a day and i cannot believe the growth she has already!!!

it is filled to the brim with goodness..

this is definitely my favourite sulphur oil product so far
and i have bought them all!!!!

:thumbsup: den_1 :thumbsup:

growinglong777

I ordered this also. but I am in the United States so it is taking a little longer.. but I can't wait to get it. I promised myself this is may lasttttt growth aid!

Last edited:

vestaluv1

hey vesta,

how are you liking it so far?
it smells absolutely devine, like marzipan?! :lick::lick::lick: doesn't it?

i got the "good" itches since the first application, i put braids in but they are loosening up very quick,:drunk: looks like i have to get rebraided soon!!!

everyone keeps asking me what is that lovely smell in your hair!!!???

my mom has been using it too, she has twists but trying to grow them into sister locs, she uses it twice a day and i cannot believe the growth she has already!!!

it is filled to the brim with goodness..

this is definitely my favourite sulphur oil product so far
and i have bought them all!!!!

:thumbsup: den_1 :thumbsup:

Yeah, that's exactly what it smells like...:lick:.
I haven't tried any other sulphur products (mainly because of their chemical contents), but I'll be sticking with this one :yep:.
Well, I guess it's too early to say anything about it's affect on my growth rate, but the shorter hair at the back of my head is growing in nicely!
It's one of my favourite oil...sorry...it is my favourite oil.

Deja9

Will be buying asap. There was an original thread started by Den1 when she was making an MTG alternative and the creator of BT made several posts as well. This mixture sounds just AMAZING!!! PJ 4eva.:drunk: Off to ordering some of this elixir.