Shea Moisture B1G1 at CVS

preciouslove0x

CVS doesn't carry carry all the collections, especially the one I'm looking for. However, I heard through the grapevine Walgreens is having a bogo sell soon :yep: Don't have all the deets yet.

Leeda.the.Paladin

CVS doesn't carry carry all the collections, especially the one I'm looking for. However, I heard through the grapevine Walgreens is having a bogo sell soon :yep: Don't have all the deets yet.

The CVS stores here carry different collections depending on the store. Here's what's possibly available according to their website of what's in store:

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby
Shea Moisture Raw Shea
Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus
Shea Moisture Afr Black Soap
Shea Moisture Yucca

You are right, Walgreens usually does have the same sale close to the when CVS has their sale. My local Walgreens actually doesn't carry as many lines as my local CVS.

preciouslove0x

The CVS stores here carry different collections depending on the store. Here's what's possibly available according to their website of what's in store:

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby
Shea Moisture Raw Shea
Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus
Shea Moisture Afr Black Soap
Shea Moisture Yucca

You are right, Walgreens usually does have the same sale close to the when CVS has their sale. My local Walgreens actually doesn't carry as many lines as my local CVS.

KCcurly
Some of the lines are only the body products. Unless I missed something and a few people have been lying to me..... have you seen all of the hair collections at you cvs?

Last edited:

Leeda.the.Paladin

KCcurly
Some of the lines are only the body products. Unless I missed something and a few people have been lying to me..... have you seen all of the hair collections at you cvs?

preciouslove0x I have not. I did not see the Jamaican Castor Oil (which is something I want to try) when I went by. But, as I said, the different stores have different things in my experience. I went by to get some diapers earlier and took a picture of the Shea Moisture hair section but this wasn't all the items.

Whenever CVS has a sale, they list all of the items on their WeeklyAd website that will be included in the deal. That's where the list I made came from.

I've attached a screen shot of the items that the deal applies to. That doesn't mean that the store will definitely have it but they are among the items that MIGHT be in the store.

CVS also splits all Shea Moisture items up throughout the store, so they are not all in the same area.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-21 at 4.27.41 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-21 at 4.27.41 PM.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 77
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-21 at 4.27.29 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-21 at 4.27.29 PM.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

overtherainbow

Aww, I was just at CVS yesterday! I didn't realize it was BOGO. Hmm..so should I wait for the Walgreens sale or go back to CVS tomorrow...

Daernyris

Thanks KCcurly..........but chile, I 'clare I ain' recover from the last BOGO. I got so much Shea Moisture in the stash, you'd swear I was either the manufacturer, the distributor, or a bss owner<-------:lachen:. My po self control having self will be sitting this one out.

Leeda.the.Paladin

Aww, I was just at CVS yesterday! I didn't realize it was BOGO. Hmm..so should I wait for the Walgreens sale or go back to CVS tomorrow...

It just started today, so you couldn't have gotten the b1g1 deal then.

Thanks KCcurly..........but chile, I 'clare I ain' recover from the last BOGO. I got so much Shea Moisture in the stash, you'd swear I was either the manufacturer, the distributor, or a bss owner<-------:lachen:. My po self control having self will be sitting this one out.

Hahaha I feel your pain!!

Neomorph

Lol I think I'll just wait for the Walgreen's sale, since I like them better :p

Hopefully I can get my hands on the Purification Masque. I'm desperate for a good deep conditioner that won't irritate my scalp.

Leeda.the.Paladin

I stopped by Kroger last night and they have some of their SheaMoisture on sale. It's not as good as a B1G1 sale, but still cheaper than usual.

FemmeFatale

Until 9/27. I'll be picking some up :yep:

I've called 20 cvs stores and visited 6 for the JBCO line, I was only able to find 2 of the 4 products I want and I have 2 rainchecks, lol. I still need the shampoo and hair mask.

My sister is in VA and has found the entire line at her local cvs!

FemmeFatale

preciouslove0x I have not. I did not see the Jamaican Castor Oil (which is something I want to try) when I went by. But, as I said, the different stores have different things in my experience. I went by to get some diapers earlier and took a picture of the Shea Moisture hair section but this wasn't all the items. Whenever CVS has a sale, they list all of the items on their WeeklyAd website that will be included in the deal. That's where the list I made came from. I've attached a screen shot of the items that the deal applies to. That doesn't mean that the store will definitely have it but they are among the items that MIGHT be in the store. CVS also splits all Shea Moisture items up throughout the store, so they are not all in the same area.

You're absolutely right, the JBCO line was on the ethnic hair section while the other stuff were in the reg hair section.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I do not like CVS. What is up with their online selections? I will swing by my local CVS tonight. I just want the body items.

Leeda.the.Paladin

I do not like CVS. What is up with their online selections? I will swing by my local CVS tonight. I just want the body items.

Be sure to swing by the coupon machine in there if you just want the body items. I know there are some body lotion coupons available and you could use them on this deal.

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
I was able to get the jbco serum, leave in, masque and shampoo in DC. But most stores only had 1 of the masque or jar leave in except one store in Va that had multiple masques and the tall bottle of leave-in. I am made that that prices are so high at cvs. I am going to save my receipts until the Walgreens sale

gabulldawg

natural2008 Can I make you even more sick? Target has online coupons for $5/$20 or $10 off a $35 beauty purchase :look: I'll be going by there too...

link to coupons: http://coupons.target.com/search?q=beauty

it's for this week only. You can also use the promo codes for online purchase. Their SheaMoisture is on sale.

I actually have a $2.50 off coupon for shea moisture for target that expires on Wednesday. May need to swing by target and then head to cvs for more. Both DD and I use the shea moisture coconut and hibiscus curl enhancing smoothie, so it wouldn't hurt to have a back up or two.

THANK YOU to OP for sharing this information! :up: I never know about sales.

Leeda.the.Paladin

Ladies who go to Target, cartwheel app will get you an extra 5% off all shea moisture hair products

Yep! And there's another one for 5% off shea moisture baby products, which will be in the baby department. There's usually a 4 item limit on each cartwheel offer.

Last edited:

jbwphoto1

Lol I think I'll just wait for the Walgreen's sale, since I like them better :p

Hopefully I can get my hands on the Purification Masque. I'm desperate for a good deep conditioner that won't irritate my scalp.
Neomorph, make sure you're signed up to get the Walgreen's email on Friday with the following week's ad. In case they don't have it then, you can still make the sale at CVS.

niknakmac

The first cvs I went to today had nothing left. I mean the shelves were clear. I had much better luck at the second one. I bought the jbco masque and serum and the shea butter shampoo, and restorative conditioner. They also had the black soap line but I had to draw the limit somewhere. I love their deep conditioner masque i'm kind of kicking myself for leaving some on the shelf. I felt so greedy.

Leeda.the.Paladin

The first cvs I went to today had nothing left. I mean the shelves were clear. I had much better luck at the second one. I bought the jbco masque and serum and the shea butter shampoo, and restorative conditioner. They also had the black soap line but I had to draw the limit somewhere. I love their deep conditioner masque i'm kind of kicking myself for leaving some on the shelf. I felt so greedy.

Don't feel greedy! Don't forget at cvs you can get rain checks that are good for a month (I think) if they are sold out.

I went last night and found out that they do carry the jbco collection. It was in the ethnic hair care aisle (thanks FemmeFatale ). I also saw the Black Soap collection near the specialty hair products like rogaine.

image-2083650342.jpg