LovelyLouboutin

Ladies,

Please keep me and my family in your prayers. My 94yo gmom had a mild heart attack last night.

I held it together last night. This morning a tear or two slipped out and when my bf called me I started balling.

I won't be able to deal if anything happens to her.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Ladies,

Please keep me and my family in your prayers. My 94yo gmom had a mild heart attack last night.

I held it together last night. This morning a tear or two slipped out and when my bf called me I started balling.

I won't be able to deal if anything happens to her.

Dear Lovely ...

:bighug:

Praying for you and your darling grandmom. She is surely so blessed and so proud of having you as her granddaughter. I can only imagine, the peace and comfort she feels knowing how much you love her and even more how much she loves you.

Praying for her peaceful recovery and strength to prevail in Jesus' Name, Amen.

crlsweetie912

Has anyone every been fighting so long and the fight so intense that you feel like you can't fight anymore? I'm scarred bruised and broken.

Shimmie

Staff member
Has anyone every been fighting so long and the fight so intense that you feel like you can't fight anymore? I'm scarred bruised and broken.

clrsweetie912...

A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will bring forth justice; he will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth.

:grouphug2:

stephluv

Prayer for depression, wanting to gain a good husband who is attractive, a provider, and overall good to me and my kids. A husband who is level headed and makes me happy. Also needing prayer to make the right choices about choosing a career and finding a good job. Lord I am hurting so bad inside, sometimes it feels as if I have been cursed from doing something bad. I also want prayer for men to stop trying to use me but respect me for who I am. Lord I need answers quickly because I don't know. Lord, I surrender and submit to you because you know best. Let things change in my life for the better and let me be strong because I am so hurting inside right now.

Wow it's as if I wrote this post myself...I thought about something today tho as I m in the process of healing hairenergizer as with a birth you must go through trimesters and labor pains before giving birth so consider these bumps and curves as your labor pains before God births something great in you and for you!! As I just wrote my friends almost the exact same post I was reminded to change my expectation of what and when God will bless me but expect that anyway God blesses me I will be satisfied

stephluv

My prayer request is protection and confirmation as I put myself on a fast... I want to be able to receive what I've been waiting for and to pray for the right things as I want financial increase but positive changes to happen in my career, social/love life and ministry. I am what I am but I am not who I was Thankful for grace and mercy. I want need and pray this fast is beyond my expectations:look:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Dearest JB... "Praying for you and God's favor is upon you' In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Reading your post reminded me of an encounter that King David had with the Lord. He and his men had returned to their camp and discovered that their women and children and possessions were gone.

David bowed before the Lord in prayer asking God what should he do? "Lord shall I pursue?"

God's response: "Pursue" and you shall recover all".

JB, I truly believe that God's message to you is 'Pursue my darling daughter - Pursue and you shall recover all."

All that you have placed on hold, all that you left behind, God has placed in safe keeping for you. You will find no dust for the angels have brushed their wings upon them, keeping them pristine.

God's plans for you were never lost nor aborted. Therefore, 'Pursue your heart's dreams, for you shall obtain God's leading and His wisdom and you shall recover all. '

God bless you. :love3:

Love,
Shimmie

mrselle

Please keep me in prayer. The past few months have been difficult, but things are getting better. I have a lot of health anxiety and it has taken a toll on me. I spend most of my spare time googling symptoms and I know that I can't live my life this way. It has really taken over my mind to the point that without a symptom to google I feel lost. I have no reason to feel lost. My life is full and yet anxiety takes over. God led me to the scripture that says His grace is sufficient for me and I believe that it is.

LoveisYou

Please join my family and I in praying for my uncle who is very ill. The doctor basically told us to pray for a miracle and that's what we're doing. Thank you!

Shimmie

Staff member
Please join my family and I in praying for my uncle who is very ill. The doctor basically told us to pray for a miracle and that's what we're doing. Thank you!

Please keep me in prayer. The past few months have been difficult, but things are getting better. I have a lot of health anxiety and it has taken a toll on me. I spend most of my spare time googling symptoms and I know that I can't live my life this way. It has really taken over my mind to the point that without a symptom to google I feel lost. I have no reason to feel lost. My life is full and yet anxiety takes over. God led me to the scripture that says His grace is sufficient for me and I believe that it is.

Praying for each of you, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
To the dear one who is hesitating to ask for prayer...

It's okay. Your hesitation is well understood, and it does not mean that you no longer believe. You are entitled to your privacy and respect from others. But please know this;

God has heard your prayers, He has seen your tears which are so precious to Him that He has placed them into golden vials. God is making the provision for you to take care of your needs and the needs of those you love and care for. You will not lose your home or transportation. You will not be shamed. Your privacy will not be compromised. You will be aware that God is taking care of you and He is dispelling every fear.

God is with you :love2: You are His beloved child...still. And forever.

Yes... YOU!

In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen

crlsweetie912

To the dear one who is hesitating to ask for prayer... It's okay. Your hesitation is well understood, and it does not mean that you no longer believe. You are entitled to your privacy and respect from others. But please know this; God has heard your prayers, He has seen your tears which are so precious to Him that He has placed them into golden vials. God is making the provision for you to take care of your needs and the needs of those you love and care for. You will not lose your home or transportation. You will not be shamed. Your privacy will not be compromised. You will be aware that God is taking care of you and He is dispelling every fear. God is with you :love2: You are His beloved child...still. And forever. Yes... YOU! In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen

This was for me. I'm hurt, scared, devastated. I don't know what to do except pray. The pain is so much. Laying everything at His feet.

Shimmie

Staff member
This was for me. I'm hurt, scared, devastated. I don't know what to do except pray. The pain is so much. Laying everything at His feet.

Joel chapter 2.... for you.

God is restoring all that was threatened to be lost ... in Jesus' Name Amen

:blowkiss:

nlamr2013

Hi ladies. I please request you all pray for my little cousin, Hayze. She had collapsed and was unresponsive about 12 hours ago and now they have her sedated but still do not know what is wrong. We're praying God restores her body and have faith that His will will be done.
if you all could pray for her healing and our family's strength in this time of weakness and that in this weakness our faith is strengthened.
Thank you so very much!

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi ladies. I please request you all pray for my little cousin, Hayze. She had collapsed and was unresponsive about 12 hours ago and now they have her sedated but still do not know what is wrong. We're praying God restores her body and have faith that His will will be done.
if you all could pray for her healing and our family's strength in this time of weakness and that in this weakness our faith is strengthened.
Thank you so very much!

Dearest nlamr2013, Your prayers have been heard... God is 'there' to heal and to protect your darling loved one, your little cousin, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Please, please keep us posted. The ladies in our forum love and support you.

Blackpearl1993

Thank you so very much!

praying for Hayze and your whole family

mscurly

My mothers health is not well and she has taken on this spirit of defeat. The doctors haven't said it's fatal but she is acting as if it is.

Plus my mother's walk with The Lord is shaky.

Praying she doesn't give up and that she gives her life back to Christ.

Please touch and agree with me for her

Thanks!

Shimmie

Staff member
My mothers health is not well and she has taken on this spirit of defeat. The doctors haven't said it's fatal but she is acting as if it is.

Plus my mother's walk with The Lord is shaky.

Praying she doesn't give up and that she gives her life back to Christ.

Please touch and agree with me for her

Thanks!

Dear mscurly

Praying for your Mom to be healed in her body and soul.

The beauty is that she has you there to love her through this. :love2:

Shiks

Please say a prayer for me. I am having a really hard time and feel hopeless. I took what was supposed to be a career changing step in January and have not seen any progress at all.

My personal relationships are a mess and I just feel like I no longer believe. I no longer have any hope.

nlamr2013

Thank you ladies soo much. I am back from the fast and my cousin is doing AMAZINGLY! She is recovering from her brain surgery extremely well is alert, cognizant and joyous. Thank you all so much for the prayers. God is so amazing!!

Shimmie

Staff member
Please say a prayer for me. I am having a really hard time and feel hopeless. I took what was supposed to be a career changing step in January and have not seen any progress at all.

My personal relationships are a mess and I just feel like I no longer believe. I no longer have any hope.

Shiks... Babygirl, please don't give up. God has not through blessing you.

:giveheart:

Shimmie

Staff member

Shiks... Babygirl, please don't give up. God has not through blessing you.

:giveheart:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you ladies soo much. I am back from the fast and my cousin is doing AMAZINGLY! She is recovering from her brain surgery extremely well is alert, cognizant and joyous. Thank you all so much for the prayers. God is so amazing!!

nlamr2013, thank you for sharing your family with us. Your cousin is very blessed to have you in her life. You have shown that you will go to any degree to look out for her and to seek God's best.

God bless you and please give your cousin a great big hug of love from us.

Divine.

I should be happy. I really should. God just blessed me with an opportunity that I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. However, the fact still remains that I'm not where I need to be financially. Even though two jobs will get me where I need be, I'm stressing out because it's just too much pressure.

I have a lot of health issues I haven't addressed because I can't afford it. Currently, I share insurance with my parents. If I keep going to all these appointments, there won't be any money left in the account for my parents. I am having issues with my back, my feet, and my hair (it's falling out). I am experiencing certain pains so badly, I have been overdosing on prescription medication because nothing else works. I'm way too young to have all these problems at once. If I don't take care of them now, I don't even want to imagine what other problems could develop in the future.

Please keep me in your prayers as I carry these health burdens on my shoulder. I am scared and I feel helpless right now. I thought the storm was over but I'm right back in it. I really need insurance or some means for me to afford healthcare expenses.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please pray for my fiance and I. We are dealing with some serious storms and I am at a crossroad.

Taleah2009,

Praying for peace between you and your fiance. The Holy Spirit is guiding you both into His perfect peace. Close your eyes to the 'dust' blowing in the storm (in other words, the issues that have been 'stirring' up the dust).

Instead, trust God and what He is showing you. He will give you His peace and guidance, for the dust has no choice than to settle for you to see clear.

Trust God and fear not the 'dust'.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen. :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member
I should be happy. I really should. God just blessed me with an opportunity that I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. However, the fact still remains that I'm not where I need to be financially. Even though two jobs will get me where I need be, I'm stressing out because it's just too much pressure.

I have a lot of health issues I haven't addressed because I can't afford it. Currently, I share insurance with my parents. If I keep going to all these appointments, there won't be any money left in the account for my parents. I am having issues with my back, my feet, and my hair (it's falling out). I am experiencing certain pains so badly, I have been overdosing on prescription medication because nothing else works. I'm way too young to have all these problems at once. If I don't take care of them now, I don't even want to imagine what other problems could develop in the future.

Please keep me in your prayers as I carry these health burdens on my shoulder. I am scared and I feel helpless right now. I thought the storm was over but I'm right back in it. I really need insurance or some means for me to afford healthcare expenses.

Just as I was praying for how to respond to your post, I saw the answer as big as life in your 'siggy'.

No matter what's going on in your life and in your mind and body...

... the Lord’s purpose will prevail. .....Proverbs 19:21

When God prevails, it's always good... :yep: