NYC Girls from Queens: Know a good Domnican Salon?

I'm in Astoria Queens and would like to just drive to a local salon that does good wash and sets.

Can you post any contact details? I'd hate to have to always go into the city to have a wash and set done when I wanted.

Thanks!

nissi

a lot of people i know from Queens go to Nidia's on the edge of Queens and Brooklyn. look her up in the phone book, she is very popular...of course almost all of them bring their own products...

Dido111

I live in Queens. I can give you a couple of places in Jamaica, Queens and in the Laurelton area if you are still interested. If you are
let me know and I will get the addresses for you.

Hi Dido! Please list the addresses you know of for salons in Queens. I'll try going to the ones nearest to me. (I"m in Astoria).

Thanks sooooo much for your help! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Dido111

Ok Brownrelaxerhair

I didn't get a chance to get all. I had the name and address for one on Sutphin Blvd in Jamaica but I forgot where I put it. And then I remember that there is another one by where I live but I forgot to get the info. Here are two. If you want to find more places I suggest that you walk around Jamaica Ave. I will try to get the rest and keep a look out for more Dominican Salons

This one looks nice but $$$ so be prepared. They look like they do facials and everything

Hair Flair by Georgina
Dominican Salon
114-04 Merrick Blvd
(718) 262-6000

I don't know if that is the name it was in script and was hard to tell it was two ll or what . They just opened like a month ago so the prices may be decent this place also looks nice

Llira's Professional Dominican Hair Dresser
229-25 Merrick Blvd.
(718) 341-9082

Hope this helps! Will Keep a eye out .

Oh and this is one I just saw in the phone book but I don't know if they do hair or just sell dominican hair products

Dominican Beauty Center
121-07 Jamaica Ave
Richmond Hill
(718) 846-8541

Thanks sooo much for doing all this research for me!!

I'll note these all down. I'm determined to find something fairly close to me in Astoria. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif