Shooting at Julia's Dominican Salon

HanaKuroi

Didn't someone just go to Julia's the other day??? There is a video at the link.

http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/police-woman-shot-killed-paulding-co-beauty-salon/nfKSz/

Woman shot, killed in Paulding hair salon

PAULDING COUNTY, Ga. —

Deputies have arrested a man, they said, barged into a Paulding County hair salon and shot and killed a 27-year-old woman Monday afternoon.

The Paulding County Sheriff's Office said the shooting happened at Julia's Salon at Highway 92 and Dallas Acworth Highway just before noon.

The shooter has been identified as Robert Steven McDaniel. Deputies are trying to determine why McDaniel targeted the victim, but they did confirm McDaniel and the victim had some sort of domestic relationship.

Customers and employees were inside the business at the time of the shooting, deputies said.

"Initially it was a bit chaotic because there were people inside the business," said Paulding Sheriff's Cpl. Ashley Henson.

McDaniel reportedly fired several shots, striking and killing one of the female workers.

Channel 2's Aaron Diamant found witness Angela Barnett in the parking lot after the shooting.

"The employee that wasn't shot ran hysterically, screaming, 'My friend's been shot. Help me, help me!" Barnett explained.

Witnesses ran to a Subway restaurant across the parking lot. Several deputies who were having lunch quickly spotted the suspect and took him into custody.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

LivingDoll

That is absolutely HORRIBLE! We truly are not safe anywhere.

I wonder if the MD salon owner owns the GA salon.