Let's send a shout out prayer to our sistah kritkit96

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Father, we believe that all things work together for good for those who are called in Your Name, we believe that what the devil meant for harm, God, You will turn it around for her good. In Jesus' Name. I also pray this prayer for others that are facing similar challenges and that the Peace of Christ envelopes them and never fails them. Amen.

mistee11

There's a sweet sweet spirit in this place! And I know that it's the spirit of the LORD! Father you are wonderful and magnificent! We love you lord because you first loved us! Thank you Jesus for your many blessings and continue to touch and heal us in Jesus name!

I don't have to know you my sistah but the Bible says where two or three are gathered in my name I am in the midst! I love you kritkit9! Stay strong and thank you ladies of lhcf for this wonderful thread. I am going through the same thing too!

krikit96

:update: :update: :update: :update: :update:

Oh you guys!!!!:grouphug3: I don't know why but I am just now seeing this post! I am so touched! I'm sitting here at my desk all crying and stuff!!! You ladies are the best!!!! :love3:

I just did a search on my name to see what came up and I saw this... almost 2 years later... Let me give you an update...

I did get a job, in Apr of 09 which I lost in Sept 09, again because the contract was up... they only hired me for short term... during that period my dad became very ill and past that June... the day before Michael Jackson died. I've since found a job paying me more than I've ever made before, and it is only a 15 minute drive from my house... and it's with great people. Now the contract is up again in Aug, but they are quite sure they will win the re-bid.

My children are thriving, my marriage is still doing okay... we have our ups and downs but who doesnt???

My husband got a new job as well, and its a government job, so he is secure. I found a new hobby, motorcycling... along with my hubby. My hair grew to about BSL... but I recently had a hair setback with some poorly done microbraids... but I'm not balding anymore!!! Somebody sent me some MegaTek and that stuff is the TRUTH!!!
:thankyou:
I am so thankful to all of you, you all are so sweet and truly a blessing, this just made my DAY I tell you! You never know how much you can touch somebody by just praying and showing you care... I will always be thankful for this thread that was created for me when I was down and at my possibly worst moments of my life... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!:urock::theteam:

SmilingElephant

I'm pretty sure you guys have petitioned God for everything on the list for Kritkit....but i would like to just give her the gift of Psalms Chapter 91. This Chapter ALWAYS comforts me through hard times.

And remember girl....if his eye is on the Sparrow...don't even doubt to think that He won't take care of you as well.

I am SO sorry for your job loss:hug2:

I ask for Holy Spirit to be on you and your family.

likewtr4chklit

Oh you guys!!!!:grouphug3: I don't know why but I am just now seeing this post! I am so touched! I'm sitting here at my desk all crying and stuff!!! You ladies are the best!!!! :love3:

I just did a search on my name to see what came up and I saw this... almost 2 years later... Let me give you an update...

I did get a job, in Apr of 09 which I lost in Sept 09, again because the contract was up... they only hired me for short term... during that period my dad became very ill and past that June... the day before Michael Jackson died. I've since found a job paying me more than I've ever made before, and it is only a 15 minute drive from my house... and it's with great people. Now the contract is up again in Aug, but they are quite sure they will win the re-bid.

My children are thriving, my marriage is still doing okay... we have our ups and downs but who doesnt???

My husband got a new job as well, and its a government job, so he is secure. I found a new hobby, motorcycling... along with my hubby. My hair grew to about BSL... but I recently had a hair setback with some poorly done microbraids... but I'm not balding anymore!!! Somebody sent me some MegaTek and that stuff is the TRUTH!!!
I am so thankful to all of you, you all are so sweet and truly a blessing, this just made my DAY I tell you! You never know how much you can touch somebody by just praying and showing you care... I will always be thankful for this thread that was created for me when I was down and at my possibly worst moments of my life... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!:urock::theteam:

Well, praise God. Thank you for the update!

SimpleKomplexity

I'm so glad you're in higher spirits! :grin::grin:

MonPetite

I pray that you have clarity, foresight, courage, and peace to better hear His Holy Spirit and ignore that of the Enemy as well as well-meant "advice," that does not come from a divinely inspired source.

Amen

*Hugs to you, dear heart*

WAVES4DAYS

:clap: Praise God!!! One thing I can say about the ladies of LHCF, they do come together in a time of need! Thanks for the update!

Last edited:

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Wow.......sending out my prayers to you and your family. Just said a little special prayer in hopes that what has been taken away from you will be replaced by God with something greater!! The Lord works in mysterious ways is such a cliche statement, but it is so true and you will soon see. May He bless your family in your time of need.