Interview with a Christian lady struggling with homosexuality

yodie

Hi ladies,

I wanted to share my latest episode of 'I AIN'T That CHICK' with you. It's sensitive subject matter, but very real. I pray that all are positive, will pray, encourage and will be delivered if struggling with the same situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kW0hscMp1E

Check out my siggy to find out more about 'IATC' and what we do.
Women Empowering Women One Story at at time.
Blessings.

blazingthru

I haven't had a chance to view the site, but I wanted to add that a lot of woman are coming out of lesbianism. I believe wholeheartedly that it is just a sin that takes over the mind and body, but with Christ it can be overcome.

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
yodie. ..

Please continue to share your Ministry here. It is so rich with Blessings. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi ladies,

I wanted to share my latest episode of 'I AIN'T That CHICK' with you. It's sensitive subject matter, but very real. I pray that all are positive, will pray, encourage and will be delivered if struggling with the same situation.

Check out my siggy to find out more about 'IATC' and what we do.
Women Empowering Women One Story at at time.
Blessings.
Dear Jodie, this is such a heartwarming testimony from Mary J. Please share this with her. As I was watching her share her heart with you, I could see so very clearly that God has a very special place in His heart for her. As place so dear and warm and loving. Please share this with her for me. Please let her know that her victory is a gift from God that no one can ever take away from her.

Jodie, the Ministry that you have is beyond amazing. It is freedom for so many hearts who have been bound, bruised and broken, whom God is restoring His Breath of Life into all.

God bless you Jodie.

yodie

Hi @Shimmie.
Thank you for watching and for such beautiful words. I will certainly share this with Mary J., and I know she will be encouraged by it. It's not easy to open your life to strangers and be so honest and real about it.

yodie

@Shimmie, I shared your message with Mary J. She said it was powerful and thanked you for sharing it.
She has received many compassionate and heartfelt messages about her story. It warms my heart that people chose to uplift and not judge.

Shimmie

Staff member
@Shimmie, I shared your message with Mary J. She said it was powerful and thanked you for sharing it.
She has received many compassionate and heartfelt messages about her story. It warms my heart that people chose to uplift and not judge.

Thanks Yodie. I want to keep her encouraged. She truly shines with the love of God in her heart.