It's Already Done

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
UPDATE Post #8

I just have to post this here right now ladies. The craziest thing recently happened to me. I got a promotion and with that promotion came a drop in salary that I wasn't expecting. I was so bummed. It's a technicality--I was high on the pay scale for the old position because I had so many years of experience, but I'm just starting on the pay scale for the new position. I thought the two salaries would be about the same, but they're not, there's a bit of a difference. A bit of a raise should kick in in September, but until then this is really inconvenient.

Anyway, I've been stressed, but know God has an ultimate plan and that this will one day be part of some testimony of him working it out for my good.

So today, I had this bright idea of going in and changing my federal withholding status to increase take home pay. I claim "0" for my withholding even though I have two kiddos. So, I was about to call payroll and request the form, and then I heard YOU don't have to do anything and with this came the distinct feeling that this is already taken care of in a way that I can't come up with, but only He can. I am full of that peace that passes all understanding. If you've ever had that, you know what I mean. I'll update with the testimony! GLORY!

Last edited:

Loving

@Supergirl I look forward to reading the update to your testimony but regardless of what happens, know that God is in control.

I've been going through some serious storms lately but like you, God has given me a peace that is beyond me. Persons who know of my situation are amazed at how calm I am, commenting that if they were in my shoes they would be freaking out. To be honest, I am a bit freaked out as to how calm I am :yep:

But I declare with you this morning, IT'S ALREADY DONE!. We serve the One who has the master plan and nothing catches Him by surprise. We have the victory because through Him we are MORE than conquerors!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Supergirl,

Your testimony is amazing. You and God are truly 'One'. He gently spoke...you gently heard and took heed and with His loving peace deep within your heart...

Further the Lord says,

He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.

Isaiah 33:16

Supergirl, you indeed shall dwell on high, fresh bread shall be given you and your waters shall always be sure, and shall also, the breath of life for you and yours.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen. :love2:

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
Look forward to hearing the update.

You know, I`ve had a similar feeling about withdrawing my 401k. It seems like it`s the pragmatic thing to do, but...no, that is almost like giving into a feeling of desperation, and I need to believe the Lord will work things out.

gn1g

Yes ma'am! God will do it, don't let the devil come still that word. looking forward to hearing the report!

crlsweetie912

I got chills reading this. I got a job offer in December that was lower than what I was currently making. but it was an amazing opportunity and I was so ready to get out of my current department I just said I'll deal with it. I ended up having to stay at my old job for three months so they could find a replacement. I signed my papers and my offer letter and was just biding my time. A few weeks later I get an email saying offer letter. I was confused cause all that was done. Opened up the letter and it was revised matching my salary! Today was my first day and it's the best thing I have ever done! I'm so thankful! I know God will provide an AMAZING testimony for you too!!!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
not coming back to brag, but coming back to TESTIFY as I declared that I would when I started this thread.
My God, our God has increased our annual household income by 13K since the time that I posted this thread.

Won't He do it!
Yes He will!

Congratulations @Supergirl :bighug:

God Bless you.