Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Why do funerals (and weddings) bring out the worst in people?
Please keep our family in prayer.

Hi Sweetheart...

Funerals are a very fearful and painful time; the feelings/emotions are so intense that they are hard to process. It hurts to feel and to face the hurt; and yet, there is no other way around it except to face and to feel it. This is where Jesus comes in to comfort those who mourn; placing their tears of pain in a golden vial, holding them dear.

naturalmanenyc, I'm praying for you and your family and I know for certain that there are many, many others here who love you and are praying for you as well. I pray God's loving peace, calms the storm and prevails over all.

You are loved and surrounded by God indeed.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

:love3: :grouphug2: :love3:

movingforward

Moving forward and onward
Hi ladies!

Just giving an update: still looking for a job in Denver. Hopefully will get something soon. My tolerance at my current employer is wearing thin.

But God has given me so much favor with my current employer it's unreal. Blows my mind. I have a phone interview tomorrow so I'm believing the best.

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi ladies!

Just giving an update: still looking for a job in Denver. Hopefully will get something soon. My tolerance at my current employer is wearing thin.

But God has given me so much favor with my current employer it's unreal. Blows my mind. I have a phone interview tomorrow so I'm believing the best.

Your 'name' says it all... "Moving Forward" and with God.

God Your Father is 'Jehovah Shammah' one of His name which means, He has already gone before you and has prepared the way. God's favor is always hovering over you, ready to pour upon you at the very time and place where you need it.

You are indeed blessed with so many more blessings from the heart of God. Please be ready for them. They are surely flowing upon you.

Please keep us posted. And movingforward, thank you for blessing us with your kindness and sharing your heart with us.

:bighug:

HappywithJC723

Hi ladies. Please pray for my husband's cousin. Her 20 month old son passed away in his sleep while taking a nap 2 days ago. We don't know a reason why yet. Pray for her strength. Pray for her husband and daughters, also. Thank you.

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi ladies. Please pray for my husband's cousin. Her 20 month old son passed away in his sleep while taking a nap 2 days ago. We don't know a reason why yet. Pray for her strength. Pray for her husband and daughters, also. Thank you.

Dear Father, we lift the broken hearts of this dear family to you.

We ask and thank you, Dear God for healing them from the pain and releasing them from all feelings of fear and lost. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Please pray for my Uncle Jean N he's not doing well at all. He's my aunt's husband. I love him dearly. He's scheduled for surgery on Thursday.

naturalmanenyc

It's been an awful week. The funeral for the baby was yesterday and I got text messages at 3 am that my stepfather was in the hospital with a 103 temperature. His flu turned into pneumonia and his sugar spiked (diabetic). He's been in ICU all day.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please pray for my Uncle Jean N he's not doing well at all. He's my aunt's husband. I love him dearly. He's scheduled for surgery on Thursday.

It's been an awful week. The funeral for the baby was yesterday and I got text messages at 3 am that my stepfather was in the hospital with a 103 temperature. His flu turned into pneumonia and his sugar spiked (diabetic). He's been in ICU all day.

Hello Ladies...

Definitely praying for your family members. God is faithful. ..always. :pray:

naturalmanenyc

Mom says he is doing better. He didn't eat all day beyond ice chips, so he's irritated.
I'm glad she forced him to go to the hospital. She noticed the day before that he seemed off. But he refused to go.

Shimmie

Staff member
Mom says he is doing better. He didn't eat all day beyond ice chips, so he's irritated.
I'm glad she forced him to go to the hospital. She noticed the day before that he seemed off. But he refused to go.

Bless his heart, most men don't like going to the doctors '. God's love is right there with him and Mom taking care of every detail and is perfecting all that concerns them and you as well.

:grouphug2:

naturalmanenyc

That is so true. I really don't get the thing with men and doctors.:perplexed

Bless his heart, most men don't like going to the doctors '. God's love is right there with him and Mom taking care of every detail and is perfecting all that concerns them and you as well.

Shimmie

Staff member
That is so true. I really don't get the thing with men and doctors.:perplexed

I know, right? :lol: That's why God created a wife for them; who will look out for them and take them to the doctor when something is not quite right.

They will always be our sweethearts. :yep:

Still praying for your Dad :pray: Okay? Keep us posted, sweetheart. :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member

blqlady....

How are you, Angel? How is Uncle Jean? There are prayers still going up for him and prayers will be in flow on Thursday for his scheduled surgery. We pray that the doctors will be guided by God and God alone. Whatever needs to be done shall be done and with care and skill and much success.

Please keep us posted, Sweetheart.

HappywithJC723

Dear Father, we lift the broken hearts of this dear family to your. We ask and
thank you, Dear God for healing them from the pain and releasing them from all feelings of fear and lost. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Thank you. Continue to pray for her. Its a battle going on. She's been saying that God has abandoned her and is very angry with Him right now. The funeral for the baby is tomorrow; she has said that if anyone mentions God she will go off.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you. Continue to pray for her. Its a battle going on. She's been saying that God has abandoned her and is very angry with Him right now. The funeral for the baby is tomorrow; she has said that if anyone mentions God she will go off.

Yes, the prayers will continue for her broken heart.

Dear Father thank you for embracing her and keeping her through this very sad time and time of hurt and pain. This is her baby and it hurts so deeply. Please let her know that you have not left her and that you have not forsaken her and you never will. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

naturalmanenyc

Please keep my grandma in your prayers. She had a pacemaker installed while I was out of the country. So far, so good. She seems to be fine but can't get the area wet for 2 weeks. They also have her on a blood thinner after finding a clot in her lung.

Please keep my friend Linda in your prayers. She is in the hospital, admitted through ER due to a bowel blockage that may be related to the new ovarian cancer medication.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please keep my grandma in your prayers. She had a pacemaker installed while I was out of the country. So far, so good. She seems to be fine but can't get the area wet for 2 weeks. They also have her on a blood thinner after finding a clot in her lung.

Please keep my friend Linda in your prayers. She is in the hospital, admitted through ER due to a bowel blockage that may be related to the new ovarian cancer medication.

awwwwww I know you have such a sweet Grandmom :love3: To her we sent our love and prayers. :yep: :love3:

And to Linda, we lift her up before Heaven thanking God for Linda's life, health and enduring strength and the peace and joy of God to fill her heart to overflowing.

To God be the glory for both of them being healed from the crown of their heads to the very soles of their feet.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen

naturalmanenyc

Thank you so much Shimmie
Grandma is a trooper. She keeps saying she is fine but I know she is in pain.

Linda is doing better. She didn't have to have surgery....so far at least.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you so much Shimmie
Grandma is a trooper. She keeps saying she is fine but I know she is in pain.

Linda is doing better. She didn't have to have surgery....so far at least.

You have such a loving heart, naturalmanenyc. Your family has a jewel in the family... 'you'. Your prayers are always about and for them.

God bless you and we thank God for being with you and your loved ones, whom you have truly shown how much they are loved by you.

Happiest Easter to you and your family. :love2:

Jesus is ALIVE, naturalmanenyc... Yes He Is! Yes, He is. Jesus is Alive :rosebud:

naturalmanenyc

Shimmie

Yes, Jesus is Alive!

My dad lost his MIL today. Doctors said she would be dead years ago, but she held on for a long time battling her illness. Doctors can't make life and death projections. They are only humans.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie

Yes, Jesus is Alive!

My dad lost his MIL today. Doctors said she would be dead years ago, but she held on for a long time battling her illness. Doctors can't make life and death projections. They are only humans.

Awwwwww, My heartfelt condolences to your Dad and all of your family for the loss of his Mother in Law. Thank God she outlived the doctor's expectations and that she had such a wonderful family who surrounded her with love.

naturalmanenyc

Please send up prayers for my friend Linda. Surgery is back on the table. Her cancer has spread to the small intestine. She asked for no calls for a bit while her family absorbs the information. She did make her daughters wedding a few months ago and her son is getting married this summer. I want to see her dance at his wedding.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please send up prayers for my friend Linda. Surgery is back on the table. Her cancer has spread to the small intestine. She asked for no calls for a bit while her family absorbs the information. She did make her daughters wedding a few months ago and her son is getting married this summer. I want to see her dance at his wedding.

@naturalmanenyc

Praying for Linda to be completely healed and healthy and that surely she will dance with her son at his wedding and that it will be the most joyful and beautiful dance that life has ever known. In Jesus' Name, we take God at His loving Word and His Amazing Grace and take Him not for granted. Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
i am having surgery Apr21. i also discovered another lump last week. i am having test done on wed and seeing the surgeon on thur.
i have come so far in the breast cancer journey..i thought i would be done by my b-day..sadly not. please pray for me i need strength and guidance and patience.

@fatimablush ... :kiss: "Happy Birthday" to you.

Dearest One for whom I pray... I saw your prayer request on my cell phone early this morning and I began to pray for you. Please don't lose heart, for God has heard every vowel and syllable of your heart cry and He has captured your tears and is eliminating all of your fears.

Mere words? No... Dear Love... not mere words at all. They come from the heart of God your Father in Heaven and so pleased in you He is that you have walked through those walls of fear and you've chosen to trust in Him. You've chosen to give Him a chance to prove to you just how much He loves you and is with you and has been long before any of this became known to you.

Fear not, for not only are you coming through, you will do so with peace beyond peace and love beyond love, all around and inside of you.

Many are praying for you and most of all, so is Jesus who by His stripes, you are healed.

In Jesus' Holy Name,

Amen and Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
OMG, when it rains, it pours! My wonderful cousin D. is on life support. She had a heart attack! I'm so shocked. Please pray for her parents and siblings and all of us.

Dearest @kanozas

I pray for the showers of God's healing blessings to fall upon your dear cousin 'D'. As she is sleeping, God is keeping her safe and secure, protected from all pain and discomfort. Praying for all her loved ones and for you.

In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen.