Motions CPR

LondonDiva

After this protein conditioner are you supposed to use anothe conditioneror is it safe to proceed with styling after using the CPR. It's been a LONG time since I've used it and the last thing I want to do is dry my hair out.

BlkMane

I don't know if you are SUPPOSED to use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards, but I always do. I think there are some people that don't. I recall people saying that it left their hair so soft that they never follow up with another conditioner.

It does leave my hair really soft, but I'm paranoid when it comes to protein as I have experienced dryness and breakage in the past before I learned to follow them up with a moisturizing conditioner.

But, everyone's hair is different.

G

I always mix olive oil into my Motions CPR, that way, it's moisturizing and strengthening at the same time, and I don't have to follow up with a conditioner.

caramelbarbie

<font color="blue">Hi AmilLion!
I just bought CPR last week and I liked it a lot. The texture of my hair changed when I rinsed it out. My hair was smooth and not not full of tangels. I put it on and let it sit for half an hour. I didn't really notice any dryness but that may be because I put a ton of leave in conditioner, a bit of WGO and put my hair in a bun.

adrienne0914

it's been a while since i've used this. it's a pretty good conditioner. i don't think i used a moisturizing conditioner afterwards, but i stopped using it because i don't like those little specks of crap in it. they're hard to get out of the hair. i'd rather just use the GPB and be done with it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

SexyGyrlNY

I love the Motions CPR, I've been using it for awhile now and I've never experienced hardness or dryness and recently I've been using Caramela's advice of adding some olive oil to it. My results have always been favorable with it...in all I give it a thumbs up /images/graemlins/smile.gif

A

AmilLion

Thanks for all of the input. However, Wednesday evening I washed my hair and proceeded with the Motions CPR for 30 minutes and then followed with Mizani Moisturefuse. I have to say, when my hair was finished, it was soo bouncy, shiny and healthy looking. I was thoroughly pleased.

Last night, I used the same combination on my mother's hair and her hair turned out even better than mines. Can you imagine that!

I don't know if it was the CPR or the Moisturefuse, but I'm not going to take any chances and switch anything lol.

I've been counting as well, since wednesday, in my comb I've lost 3 hair strands!! My hair requires no moisture because it's soo soft and moisturized. I've been sold /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks everyone

Integrity

CARAMELA; DO YOU ACTUALLY MIX OLIVE OIL INTO THE WHOLE BOTTLE OF MOTIONS CPR AND SHAKE?? HOW MUCH OLIVE OIL? OR DO YOU JUST PUT IN THE CPR AND OLIVE OIL SEPARATELY?? HELP?!

daviine

AmiLion......I would tend to think it was the Moistirefuse (I love that stuff) or a combo of the both. I doubt it was the CPR alone.

I used to use CPR alone after CremeOf Nature and I thought it was detangling my hair and making it oh so smooth. However, when I tried it once without CON , my hair was very difficult to comb.

Basically, in my case, the CPR was riding off the conditioning effects of the CON. (Or my hair got used to it). So I stopeed using it but I just bought a jar for my sister. Maybe she'll have better results.

It's still a good conditioner but I like my conditioners to have slip.

Glad it turned out great for you and your mom! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ms_kenesha

<font color="purple"> I LOVE Motions CPR. It always makes my hair soft, shiny, and bouncy. I also sometimes add olive oil to the mix. I take a scoop out of the jar and put it in a bowl then mix about a tablespoon or two of olive oil into the bowl with the CPR. I don't mix olive oil directly into the whole jar because I want the mixture to be "fresh".

I also use CPR on my sig. other's hair. His hair is longer than mine (shoulder length) since I cut mine. He has natural 3c/4a hair that he currently wears in twists. When I wash his hair and put the CPR in; I comb it through his hair and it gets all curly looking and I tell him it looks like I just gave him a texturizer. /images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color>