Hip–Tailbone Length (HL–TBL) 2014 Challenge!

Aireen

Re: Hip Length (HL) 2014 Challenge!

LOL, I don't know about you but I just plan to look in the mirror, admire it, and flip it around, @pre_medicalrulz. :grin:

Did you like the steam? Did it make a difference in your hair, @sharifeh?

Oh I forgot to mention this, @Lovingmywaves12! Always work with your hair instead of against it. If you have products that are working for your hair, stick with them. Never try anything new when your hair is in a state of distress. I can't tell you how many times people have lost hair due to the reasons stated above which decreases thickness and increases straggly ends DRAMATICALLY.

Last edited:

Lovingmywaves12

trclemons,

Ok, so I will not be ordering from any place that uses spreadshirt as their supplier. This sirt has been "in production" all week! Really, how long does it take to print the lines on the shirt and mail it.

Will NOT be doing this again. Not happy about this at all.

trclemons

trclemons,

Ok, so I will not be ordering from any place that uses spreadshirt as their supplier. This sirt has been "in production" all week! Really, how long does it take to print the lines on the shirt and mail it.

Will NOT be doing this again. Not happy about this at all.
Thanks for the update because I was planning on ordering mine next week.

I don't really care about having numbers on the shirt anyway, I would much rather have a shirt that outlines where BSL, MBL, etc. fall on me specifically. So I think I will design my own shirt and avoid the frustration of waiting for them to produce it.

mayoo

Whipped up my first shea butter mix ever...love it! I washed my hair last night and it feels soft, moisturised and strong!

Ingredients:
3 tbs Aloe Vera Water
3 tbs EVOO
3 tbs Avacado Oil
3 tbs coconut oil
A big blob of shea butter :)

sharifeh

AireenI did like it but next time I will try doing it on dry hair with conditioner in it , then rinse. I feel like I don't get that much benefit when I dc with soaking wet hair. I also need to be consistent , I'll try doing it once a week or once every two weeks

I will say it was pretty easy to detangle after steaming :yep:

Lucia

There was a daily CW thread with lots of PS styles, buns pictured.
Also youtube has tons of PS and easy updo styles.

Last edited:

Lucia

Protein DC with Aubrey GPB, rinsed with HSR, sealed with coconut oil, HSR, whipped shea
4 braids. I'm going back to my baggie buns for day, and weekly DC treatments. I've been wearing my hair out too much, I need to PS to get to goal this year.
I've been slacking on my vitamins, getting back on track with that too.

Last edited:

Aireen

Love how you shared that recipe, @mayoo! <3

Make sure to let me know if you see an improvement, @sharifeh. I've never done a steam treatment on my hair before but I'm highly intrigued.

Don't think I got a chance to tell you but your hair in your avatar is amazing, @danigurl18!! :lovedrool:

I also love your hair, bride91501! I've noticed your siggy for a long time and I can very well say that you've inspired me with your pic!

Last edited:

ManiiSweetheart

Detangled my hair after a long day of selling Girl Scout cookies ... Detangled with my new TRESemme Flawless Curls conditioner that i got for $2! its thw Huge 39 oz. one so i said why not! I really like it for detangling and i love that it comes with a pump.
Heres some pics too

This is probably the normal amount of hair comes from my weekly detangle sessions.. not sure if that good or not but i think its fine.

Last edited:

Channy31

Trimmed about 1/8-1/4 of a inch off my hair last night which I am very happy about!

Im cheerleadimg at a match today so going to use my Caruso steam rollers to do a curly pony tail. Yay!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Been feeling pretty hair lazy lately. Hope i can get a good DC in tonight. I'm tired just thinking about it. Lol

Aireen

Gonna deep condition tonight. :grin: Either this wash or the next, my macadamia mask will be used up.

Aireen

Deep conditioning right now and just touched up my edges. My hair feels good. :grin:

Shadiyah

I washed with giovanni yesterday and out of all the sets I have used right now this is my favorite. I have more strands reaching mbl. I am now starting to understand that lead hair thingy. lol

mayoo

Just ordered some Curl formers :grin: gonna have to wait a while for them to arrive though :/