Shescentit Banana Brulee

mj11051

This is the second time I've bought this deep conditioner and again after using it with my steamer my hair felt hard and I need to use another moisturizing conditioner. I so wanted to love this product, but I think my hair hates it. Should I sell it or use it again?:wallbash::perplexed

Barbie83

i wasn't aware that Banana Brulee contained protein. I actually use it as my moisturizing DC after my protein condish.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Charz I don't know, I guess I am. Because everytime I use this dc my hair is hard:ohwell:

It doesn't have strong proteins, just silk and cotton seed.

Have you had any problems with any other conditioners?

I know your in Chi-Town is it cold? Cuz this has coconut oil in it.

Charz

Sinister Minister
No my hair loves AOHSR and GPB,Elucence,Aussie Moist and the 3 minute miracle.:wallbash:

Are you sensitive to glycerin? Do you have build up on your hair? When is the last time you clarified? Aussie products I believe have cones. Maybe its build up?

AllieCat0817

I don't love Banana Brulee either. Now my other SheScentIt stuff? Gillian Butter & the green Avocado conditioner are staples-- I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my Gillian Butter-- now I got my mom hooked on a sample I gave her so I ordered her one too. A new box just arrived today with my reorder. Didn't reorder Banana Brulee.

NOTHINGGGGG beats Hairveda SitriNillah deep conditioner in my opinion, as a moisturizing DC. Nothin!

mj11051

Are you sensitive to glycerin? Do you have build up on your hair? When is the last time you clarified? Aussie products I believe have cones. Maybe its build up?

Maybe I should have clarified before I use it. Thanks I'll try it again, but if my hair is hard after it'll be on sale on the board.

ETA: I did a prepoo of vatika frosting, alma oil and a maka oil I made. maybe that was it.

Your Cheeziness

I got the same results no matter how much I wanted to love it. I just had to sell it. It won't work for everyone. It smelled yummy though!