UPDATE On Missions in the Middle East (ISIS) See Post #36

PinkPebbles

Re: UPDATE:More Urgent Prayers Needed: Pastor Saeed & Missions in Danger / ISIS Invas

@Shimmie, thank you for the update. I am praying!! Is it just me or does anyone else sense something else going on in the atmosphere other than what we see on the media - Isis, Ferguson, shootings. Just feels like all of this is the catalyst to something else.

Hi @Nice & Wavy

@yodie, no it's not just you. Keep close to the heart and whispers of God. He's speaking to those who are listening.

yodie and Shimmie I agree with you both...so much on my heart

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Re: UPDATE:More Urgent Prayers Needed: Pastor Saeed & Missions in Danger / ISIS Invas

yodie and Shimmie I agree with you both...so much on my heart

PinkPebbles, I thank God for your Ministry. Jesus said "Watch and Pray" (Listen and to take heed).

This is another of the ways that "Iron Sharpens Iron".

We each sense something in the spirit and come together in prayers to yield and to bear witness unto the Lord...

So we hear ... as well in our natural senses which are being awakened by the Holy Spirit and it doesn't always mean 'an audible voice', nor syllables nor sounds, but the 'promptings' of the Holy Spirit making us aware of a movement that needs our attention and prayers and obedience.

God bless you.

Divine.

Shimmie, thank you for the update. I am praying!! Is it just me or does anyone else sense something else going on in the atmosphere other than what we see on the media - Isis, Ferguson, shootings. Just feels like all of this is the catalyst to something else.

Hi Nice & Wavy

It's not just you...I have been feeling it as well :nono:

Lola28

I have been feeling such a shift in the atmosphere. I have no clue but I feel it spiritually and it told me to start getting myself and household in order with the Lord.

Shimmie

Staff member

I have been feeling such a shift in the atmosphere. I have no clue but I feel it spiritually and it told me to start getting myself and household in order with the Lord.

It's not just you...I have been feeling it as well :nono:

Amen Ladies... Amen.

God is pouring out His spirit among us and it's beautiful to be among those He has chosen to speak to, those who will listen to Him. :love2:

Blackpearl1993

I just received this update in an e-mail:

Dear Friends,

Just a few minutes ago I received the following message from Sean Malone who leads Crisis Relief International (CRI). "We lost the city of Queragosh (Qaraqosh). It fell to ISIS and they are beheading children systematically. This is the city we have been smuggling food too. ISIS has pushed back Peshmerga (Kurdish forces) and is within 10 minutes of where our CRI team is working. Thousands more fled into the city of Erbil last night.'

The UN evacuated its staff in Erbil. Our team is unmoved and will stay. Please pray for the deliverance of the people of Northern Iraq from the terrible advancement of ISIS and its extreme Islamic goals for mass conversion or death for Christians across this region.

May I plead with you not to ignore this email. Do not forward it before you have prayed through it. Then send it to as many people as possible. Send it to friends and Christians you may know. Send it to your prayer group. We need to stand in the gap for our fellow Christians.

Bonnie Lang, with Samaritan’s Purse

Shimmie

Staff member
I just received this update in an e-mail:

Dear Friends,

Just a few minutes ago I received the following message from Sean Malone who leads Crisis Relief International (CRI). "We lost the city of Queragosh (Qaraqosh). It fell to ISIS and they are beheading children systematically. This is the city we have been smuggling food too. ISIS has pushed back Peshmerga (Kurdish forces) and is within 10 minutes of where our CRI team is working. Thousands more fled into the city of Erbil last night.'

The UN evacuated its staff in Erbil. Our team is unmoved and will stay. Please pray for the deliverance of the people of Northern Iraq from the terrible advancement of ISIS and its extreme Islamic goals for mass conversion or death for Christians across this region.

May I plead with you not to ignore this email. Do not forward it before you have prayed through it. Then send it to as many people as possible. Send it to friends and Christians you may know. Send it to your prayer group. We need to stand in the gap for our fellow Christians.

Bonnie Lang, with Samaritan’s Purse

Blackpearl1993, thank you for sharing this update. We definitely pray and will continue to pray for the loving protection of all in Jesus' Name.

Little children being beheaded ? ! ? :nono: This is not God. It's not right. This must and shall be stopped in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.