Financial Breakthru Thread & Prayers

Successfulmiss

If anyone is looking for new inspiration from business leaders in the marketplace, I have a few I closely follow and let mentor me that use bible based principles to assist you in your journey to financial freedom! I have personally been to 2 Dani Johnson LIVE events for her business seminars. These following leaders have been featured in FORBES, television and many other ways of media to prove their credibility in their financial fitness and spreading their wisdom to others! :)

Dani Johnson
John Maxwell
Sandi Krakowski
Dave Ramsey
Dr. Nasir Siddiki
Kirk Elliott PhD

Successfulmiss

Does anyone have any new info to share or testimonies? I have some literature I've been reading that I will be posting excerpts and scriptures soon!

Successfulmiss

Via: http://christianfinancialconcepts.com/

They also offer LIVE webinars and gold investment strategies.:yep:

Our Mission is to teach Biblical concepts of financial management to the Body of Christ so that the words of Scripture can be fulfilled. The Word says that whoever the Son sets free is free indeed. If we are in financial bondage, that is not freedom. Jesus came that we might have life, and have it very abundantly. Many Christians worry about where the next mortgage payment is going to come from. That's not living the abundant life. Finally, the Word is very clear about the responsibility of fathers for providing for their families. If we don't know how to invest wisely, how can we provide for the next generation?

Take some time to read and learn. The articles on this site all draw upon wisdom from the Book of Books. The Bible has much to say about money, saving, investing and debt. Learn what the Word has to say rather than being led by worldly counsel. God cares about every part of your life. If the financial part of your life is not in order, you will not be a balanced Christian.

Be Blessed Always!*

*I am also using these materials and applying them in my life in a practical way. I will not submit info or websites I am not using or looking over before sending them out and if there are any issues, please PM me. Thank you!

Last edited:

Successfulmiss

http://www.danijohnson.com/2013/find-the-fortune-hidden-in-your-income/

In this Strategy Call, you will discover:

Several places your money could be hiding
How to save on your grocery, gas, electric, and phone bills every month
Ways you can control your money so it stays in your bank account (and not someone else’s!)
How small, simple changes can lead to huge results in your finances

All tips I have used the past 2 years that helped my family save & give over 1k a MONTH. We save and give as the Lord directs.

Successfulmiss

http://www.horizonservicesinc.com/reference/tips-articles/101-ways-save-energy-money-home

101 Savings for energy and electric in the home:yep:

A Tidbit:
Your Washer, Dryer and Laundry:

Wash clothes in warm or cold water instead of hot water. Rinse in cold water; this can save you about $50 per year.
Put a dry towel in the dryer with each load of wet clothes. The towel will absorb dampness and reduce drying time, thus saving energy and money.
Fill washers and clothes dryers but do not overload them.
Clean the lint screen after each load of laundry and check the exhaust regularly. Clogged, dirty lint screens and exhausts can increase drying time and energy usage.
Dry your clothes on an outside clothesline whenever possible.
Remove clothes from the dryer and hang to dry while they are still damp. They’ll dry without wrinkles, thus avoiding the need to iron.
Avoid ironing clothes. Wear wrinkle-free clothing and save yourself time, money, and energy.
Use a front-loading washing machine; they require less water and energy than other washing machines.
Use less detergent and skip the extra rinse cycle on your washing machine to save water and time. If your clothes need to be rinsed twice, you’re using too much soap.

Blackpearl1993

A $2,000 check arrived in the mail today. We were told that our old mortgage company owed us some money but we had no idea that it was this much. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Successfulmiss

A biblical scripture states "If you are ruler over little(or do well with the SMALL things when you have money, charity etc.)" then He will make you RULER over much(more money, more responsibility on your jobs/promotions, MORE CHARITY GIVING etc). IF YOU ARE NOT GIVING with the little bit of money that you have **NOW**, whether in your local community or to 3rd world countries; what makes you think that SUDDENLY you will be giving when you receive an INCREASE in finances? You know it's a TEST when God increases you after you ask for it! He wants to see if you really are going to do what YOU SAID during your broken times. And it's only by His grace does He increase you when you DON'T give! *He doesn't have to do ANYTHING for you because Jesus did it all over 2000 years ago!* But God honors covenant, because He IS honorable and will not go against His own laws! So stop saying "when I get some money I will give". Start **NOW** with whatever you have, where God leads and He will increase you more then your wildest dreams. But it is not just for you, it's to bless others! If you continue saying "one day this & one day that" You are totally FOOLING yourself and things will never change for you or others you desire to help! Stop fooling yourself & give it up if that's the case. Stop complaining about what you see in the world. I challenge you to give today!:yep:

Successfulmiss

Blackpearl1993

Praise God! That's wonderful :). I am so happy for you! This is why I always say I will never be broke, I am filthy rich because I have "reserves" from my giving. That is one of my best investment strategies!

Successfulmiss

This site is not Christian but I know the Bible has many different foods in it that we can eat to save a ton of money and be healthy. Found this online, Using this list for grocery shopping!

http://www.thedailygreen.com/living-green/blogs/save-money/cheap-healthy-food-460610
* Apples - One a day keeps the cheapskate away.
* Asparagus - HUGE store special at 99 cents a pound during Easter week. I bought 10 pounds, blanched it and then froze it.
* Bananas - Potassium for pennies.
* Barley - A tasty alternative to rice and potatoes.
* Beans - (canned or dried) Kidney, pinto, navy, black, red, and many more.
* Bok Choy - Steam and serve with a little soy sauce.
* Broccoli - Yes, a store special. Usually closer to $2 per pound.
* Bulgar Wheat - Try it in pilaf or a tabouleh salad.
* Cabbage - Green and red -- I like mine fried.
* Cantaloupe - No, sorry, I can't; I'm already married.
* Carrots - Raw or steamed; rich in carotenes, a healthy antioxidant.
* Celery - Stir fry it for a change.
* Chicken - Whole or various parts, on sale.
* Chickpeas - AKA garbanzo beans -- mash 'em up as a healthy sandwich spread.
* Cornmeal - "Polenta" is all the rage these days, but I loved it 40 years ago when Mom called it "cornmeal mush."
* Cucumbers - Try peeling, seeding, and steaming with a little butter and salt.
* Daikon Radish - My new favorite raw veggie.
* Eggs - Don't overdo them, but eggs provide high quality protein and still cost about $1 per pound. (Plus, there are many eggscellent things you can do with the shells.)
* Green Beans - Frozen, but fresh are sometimes on sale for under $1 a pound in-season.
* Greens - Kale, mustard, turnip, and collard greens are rich in vitamins and a good source of fiber. Here's how I cook 'em.
* Grapes - Store special @ .99 a pound.
* Grapefruit - Bake with a little brown sugar on top for a healthy dessert.
* Lentils - Perhaps the perfect food -- healthy, cheap, and versatile (think soups, salads, sandwich spreads -- and those are only some of the "s" possibilities).
* Liver - Chicken livers usually cost under $1 a pound, and sometimes beef and pork liver can be found in the DMZ ("Dollar Maximum Zone").
* Mangoes - High in fiber and vitamins A, B6, and C.
* Milk - Yep, on a per-pound basis, milk still costs well under $1 a pound.
* Napa Cabbage - Delicious steamed or raw in a salad.
* Oatmeal - The good old-fashioned "slow cooking" kind...that takes all of five minutes.
* Onions - Try baking them whole in a cream sauce.
* Oranges - Frequent sale price when in-season.
* Pasta - Store special @ .89 a pound -- I nearly bought them out!
* Peanut Butter - Special sale price, but stock up because it usually has a long shelf life.
* Pork - Inexpensive cuts of pork frequently go on sale for 99 cents per pound or less; sometimes even ham during the holidays.
* Potatoes - White and red - baked, mashed, boiled, broiled, steamed.
* Pumpkin - Yes, you can eat the same ones you buy as holiday decorations, and they usually cost under 50 cents a pound.
* Rice - White for under $1 a pound; brown, a little more expensive but better for you.
* Rutabagas - Hated them as a kid; can't get enough of them now.
* Sour Cream - 99 cents on sale, but long shelf life, so stock up. My cucumber awaits.
* Spinach - Frozen (but Popeye doesn't care).
* Split peas - Add a hambone and make the ultimate comfort soup. Try it in the crock-pot!
* Squash - Try baking acorn squash with a little brown sugar.
* Sweet corn - Canned, or fresh on the cob, in-season. (Try this recipe for summer corn fritters.)
* Tomatoes (canned) - Canned are often better than fresh to use in cooking, and occasionally you can find fresh on sale for under a buck, in-season.
* Turkey - A popular bargain priced loss-leader around the holidays -- buy an extra bird and freeze it for later.
* Turnips - Make me think of my grandparents, who always grew them.
* Watermelon - Whole, in-season melons can sometime cost less than 20 cents a pound if they're on sale and you find a big one.
* Wine - Well, at least the stuff I drink - 5 liter box (approximately 11 pounds) for about ten bucks, on sale. (BTW, the beer I drink is even less expensive per pound.)
* Yams/Sweet Potatoes - One of the healthiest foods you can eat, and usually available year around for under $1 a pound.
* Yogurt - 8-ounce containers on sale two for $1.
* Zucchini - OK, they're a type of squash (above). But I love them so much they deserve their own place on the list. Plus they look great in

Read more: Cheap Healthy Food – Cheap Healthy Meals - The Daily Green
Follow us: @the_daily_green on Twitter | thedailygreen on Facebook
Visit us at TheDailyGreen.com

Successfulmiss

Good afternoon Ladies! So I love to shop high end and low end, (not very UE, I know) anywho....DH and I went there because I wear a ton of blazers for work and I like style and variety. My DH starts talking to one of the girls upfront about their "cash for clothes" policy and long story short he went home and grabbed just a few items from his closet. Ten minutes later he is getting handed 50 dollars for just the few items he brought in! So fashionistas, if your looking for a more lucrative way to get rid of your designer or designer looking items, Plato's Closet is giving maximum dollars now for those items! I remember how they used to be very cheap in what you could get but no longer when you have the right merch they are looking for! Happy selling!

Blackpearl1993

Good afternoon Ladies! So I love to shop high end and low end, (not very UE, I know) anywho....DH and I went there because I wear a ton of blazers for work and I like style and variety. My DH starts talking to one of the girls upfront about their "cash for clothes" policy and long story short he went home and grabbed just a few items from his closet. Ten minutes later he is getting handed 50 dollars for just the few items he brought in! So fashionistas, if your looking for a more lucrative way to get rid of your designer or designer looking items, Plato's Closet is giving maximum dollars now for those items! I remember how they used to be very cheap in what you could get but no longer when you have the right merch they are looking for! Happy selling!

I love these types of stores. I think it is wonderful that people who need money can make money and people who need nice items at a fraction of the cost can
find them in places like these. Win, win!

Blackpearl1993

Some unexpected money arrived yesterday. Praise God! We are paying off another $1300 in debt. On our way to debt free a chunk at a time.

On another note....I am now able to read Dani Johnson's First Steps To Wealth for free. I asked our local librarian to order it from Amazon and she did. I'm picking it up today. Love, love, love free stuff. Now...it did take a lot longer for the library to order the book, get it cataloged and make it available, but I'll take the wait over having to pay for the book.

Successfulmiss

Blackpearl1993 I am so glad you are reading the book, I went ahead and paid for the shipping because I have already read the book 4X!!!!!(7 bucks shipping from the djc.com website:yep:) Such great info for daily living and works in a business environment. You will get hooked too watch LOL!!!! So glad to hear these amazing stories :)

Successfulmiss

We are almost to the anniversary of 1 year ago when this thread was turned into a sticky!!!! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php

Prayerfully I will have some new and exciting content to add to the thread and some new stories from those that have been successful when they decided to take heed and start giving!:yep: UDATES COMING SOON!

Last edited:

Successfulmiss

Giving Scriptures

Deuteronomy 15:10
Give generously to him and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to.

Deuteronomy 16:17
Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD your God which He has given you.

1 Chronicles 29:9
Then the people rejoiced because they had offered so willingly, for they made their offering to the Lord with a whole heart, and King David also rejoiced greatly.

Proverbs 3:9-10
Honor the Lord from your wealth and from the first of all your produce; So your barns will be filled with plenty and your vats will overflow with new wine.

Proverbs 3:27
Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.

Proverbs 11:24-25
There is one who scatters, and yet increases all the more, and there is one who withholds what is justly due, and yet it results only in want. The generous man will be prosperous, and he who waters will himself be watered.

Proverbs 21:26
…the righteous gives and does not hold back.

Proverbs 22:9
He who is generous will be blessed, for he gives some of his food to the poor.

Proverbs 28:27
He who gives to the poor will never want, but he who shuts his eyes will have many curses.

Malachi 3:10
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows.

Matthew 6:3-4
But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

Mark 12:41-44
And He sat down opposite the treasury, and began observing how the people were putting money into the treasury; and many rich people were putting in large sums. A poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, which amount to a cent.Calling His disciples to Him, He said to them, “Truly I say to you, this poor widow put in more than all the contributors to the treasury; for they all put in out of their surplus, but she, out of her poverty, put in all she owned, all she had to live on.”

Luke 3:11
And he would answer and say to them, “The man who has two tunics is to share with him who has none; and he who has food is to do likewise.”

Luke 6:30
Give to everyone who asks of you, and whoever takes away what is yours, do not demand it back.

Luke 6:38
Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return.

Acts 20:35
In everything I showed you that by working hard in this manner you must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He Himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Romans 12:8
…Or he who exhorts, in his exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.

2 Corinthians 9:6-8
Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed.

2 Corinthians 9:10
Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness;

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived,God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap.

Philippians 4:15-17
And you yourselves also know, Philippians, that at the first preaching of the gospel, after I departed from Macedonia, no church shared with me in the matter of giving and receiving but you alone; for even in Thessalonica you send a gift more than once for my needs. Not that I seek the gift itself, but I seek for the profit which increases to your account.

James 2:15-16
If a brother or sister is without clothing and in need of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and be filled,” and yet you do not give them what is necessary for their body, what use is that?

http://hopefaithprayer.com/scriptures/prosperity-finances/

Successfulmiss

Saving Scriptures

Proverbs 21:5

The plans of the diligent lead surely to advantage, but everyone who is hasty comes surely to poverty.

Proverbs 21:20
There is precious treasure and oil in the dwelling of the wise, but a foolish man swallows it up.

Proverbs 27:12
A prudent man sees evil and hides himself, the naive proceed and pay the penalty

Proverbs 30:24-25
Four things are small on the earth, but they are exceedingly wise: The ants are not a strong people, but they prepare their food in the summer;

1 Corinthians 16:2
On the first day of every week each one of you is to put aside and save, as he may prosper

Successfulmiss

Scriptures for Business Owners

Leviticus 19:13
You shall not oppress your neighbor, nor rob him. The wages of a hired man are not to remain with you all night until morning.

Deuteronomy 25:13-15
You shall not have in your bag differing weights, a large and a small. You shall not have in your house differing measures, a large and a small. You shall have a full and just weight; you shall have a full and just measure, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the LORD your God gives you.

Job 31:13-14
“If I have despised the claim of my male or female slaves when they filed a complaint against me, what then could I do when God arises? And when He calls me to account, what will I answer Him?”

Psalm 112:5
It is well with the man who deals generously and lends, who conducts his affairs with justice.

Proverbs 10:4
Poor is he who works with a negligent hand, but the hand of the diligent makes rich.

Proverbs 11:1
A false balance is an abomination to the LORD, but a just weight is His delight.

Proverbs 13:4
The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, but the soul of the diligent is made fat.

Proverbs 13:11
Wealth obtained by fraud dwindles, but the one who gathers by labor increases it.

Proverbs 16:8
Better is a little with righteousness than great income with injustice.

Proverbs 22:16
He who oppresses the poor to make more for himself or who gives to the rich, will only come to poverty.

Jeremiah 22:13
Woe to him who builds his house without righteousness and his upper rooms without justice, who uses his neighbor’s services without pay and does not give him his wages.

Malachi 3:5
Then I will draw near to you for judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers and against the adulterers and against those who swear falsely, and against those who oppress the wage earner in his wages, the widow and the orphan, and those who turn aside the alien and do not fear Me, says the LORD of hosts.

Luke 16:10
He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much; and he who is unrighteous in a very little thing is unrighteous also in much.

Ephesians 6:9
And masters, do the same things to them, and give up threatening, knowing that both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no partiality with Him.

Colossians 4:1
Masters, grant to your slaves justice and fairness, knowing that you too have a Master in heaven.

1 Timothy 5:18
For the Scripture says, “Do not muzzle the ox while it is treading out the grain,” and “The worker deserves his wages.”

James 5:4
Look! The wages you failed to pay the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty.

Successfulmiss

I wonderful true story from a blogger and her FIRST turn at tithing!

Quick Excerpt:

Now that we’ve got that all out of the way, here’s a bit of my story.

I’ve mentioned before that I grew up “Catholic light” – and the truth is, I’d never even HEARD of the word “tithe” prior to becoming a Christian in 2010.

For those that don’t know what a tithe is, here’s the quick skinny: A tithe is, literally, a tenth or 10% of one’s income given back to God in the form of giving to the local church. So, for example, if you make $1,000 in a month, your tithe to the church would be $100.

So, the first time I heard a sermon on money at newhope and the word tithe was thrown out there, I had NO idea what was going on.

And I left that sermon feeling totally confused, totally convicted, and totally curious. I mean, our pastor quoted from scriptures such as:

10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. -Malachi 3:10

6 Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. 7 Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. -2 Corinthians 9:6-7

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. -Deuteronomy 14:22-23

http://www.themollybuckley.com/2013/06/20/tithe-story-mollys-money/

Successfulmiss

http://wealthandriches.net/breakthrough-prayers/

Asking is a principle in the school of prosperity. Receiving is always a product of asking. It is your responsibility and privilege to ask God for financial and business breakthrough this month. (while being a GIVER of course, God gives what YOU put out):yep:
“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” Mat 7:7-8

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; ”. Ezekiel 36:37

1.I pull down every stronghold of failure in my life, business and finance both physically and spiritually in Jesus’ name.
2.I break every covenant of failure I have entered into knowingly and unknowingly.
3.I renounce every covenant of business and financial failure that was entered into on my behalf.
4.Every wicked hand holding down my financial and business breakthrough to receive the wrath of God in Jesus’ name.
5.I nullify all curses of business and financial failure in my life in Jesus’ name.

As you invest time in prayers this month, God who answers prayers will intervene in your case this time and testimonies will abound in your life.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THIS MONTH

“Yea, since the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who can hinder it?” Isaiah 43:13 (American Standard Version)
1.This month is declared your month of financial testimonies.
2.Every arrow of the wicked to frustrate your financial dreams will lose its strength.
3.I decree financial abundance and open doors concerning you.
4.The God that visited Mary in the sixth month will visit with you financially.
5.This is your set time for financial breakthrough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lCgCtO0nsLo
Bishop David Oyedepo: Wonders of Kingdom Prosperity (Pt. 1/3)

Last edited:

Sosa

Glad I stumbled into this thread. I will be checking out those blogs as I am trying to get into couponing and other money-saving/earning ideas :yep:.

The one tip that I can contribute to this thread for right now is that everyone who shops online should shop through Ebates !!! I tell everyone who will listen because I never knew getting free money was real and I'm still excited about it :lol:.
I have been getting money back from my online shopping (from Amazon, Ebay, Vitacost, Sephora, hotwire...almost every major online store you can think of!) and I sometimes get promotional $10 Walmart gift cards in the mail :drunk:. It's free to sign up and use, practically all the major stores are available on the Ebates website. I don't buy anything online anymore without going through Ebates first :yep:. Easiest change that I make :grin:.

Blackpearl1993

Some good word that was sent to me regarding God's provision:

Give Me Your Last Meal
TGIF Today God Is First Volume 2, by Os Hillman
07-31-2013
"I am gathering a few sticks to take home and make a meal for myself and my son, that we may eat it, and die" (1 Kings 17:12).

Imagine telling a widow who was about to eat her last meal with her only son to give you a portion of that meal. That would seem like a cruel and unusually selfish thing to do. Imagine you have a need for provision and God tells you to go to the most desperate person in the land to get your provision.

God led Elijah to a poor widow who was on her last meal of flour. Why would God lead Elijah from one desperate situation into another? He wished to perform yet another miracle and show His faithfulness to those who needed it most.

Elijah proceeded to tell the widow: "But first make a small cake of bread for me from what you have and bring it to me, and then make something for yourself and your son. For this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'The jar of flour will not be used up and the jug of oil will not run dry until the day the LORD gives rain on the land'" (1 Kings 17:13-14).

Would you have questioned such logic in the face of a life-threatening situation? The woman demonstrates her faith in God and Elijah by giving him her last meal. This act of faith insured that her provision would be there day after day. God multiplied her flour and her jug of oil. Provision followed obedience.

"For the jar of flour was not used up and the jug of oil did not run dry, in keeping with the word of the LORD spoken by Elijah" (1 Kings 17:16).

God often multiplies what we already have in our hand in a miraculous way when we yield it to Him. God took her only resource just like He took the loaves and fishes, and multiplied it for those who were in need.

God has placed skills and resources in our hand already. We need to apply faith to that which He has placed in our hand in order to see His provision manifested through them.

Successfulmiss

Oh! I love this post right above here about Elijah! Great commentary and scriptural reference! God bless you all ladies! I feel some NEW testimonies coming in as these posts are received, glory to God!

Last edited:

Successfulmiss

Is there something that you need prayer for or about? Do you want to be able to pray and believe that God will meet all your needs?? If so, Teens Of Honor is here to pray and believe with you.

Join us tonight at 6:00 P.M. EST/ 5:00 P.M. CST. Call: 1-218-632-0174 Pin: 537001#

P.S. : WE ARE BROADCASTING LIVE AT 6:00 P.M. EST/5:00 P.M. CST ON OUR WEBSITE http://www.ustream.tv/channel/teens-of-honor COME AND CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

Now, GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN !!!!!

--

Now, GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN !!!!!

Centered On Success For Young Adults,

Teens Of Honor,INC

Business Phone No. 757-828-6705

Email: [email protected]

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TeensOfHonor

Ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/teens-of-honor