ROLLCALL!!!

G

Adrienne, Allandra, Sweetcocoa, Blkmane, Tracy, Londondiva, Mahalialee, and all the other lovely ladies here. What have you all been doing? Forgive me, I'm just really excited. Can't wait to get back to talking "hair". /images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

It's Armyqt. I don't know why I'm anonymous, because I just registered. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

G

OOOH! Glad to see the board up and going again /images/graemlins/grin.gif Hello Everyone, Miss you guys!

G

Hello folks. I'm new. But I can already see that this board is probably more fun than the previous one I used to hang out at.

G

Hey, Armyqt! It's BlkMane. I just registered. I think I have to check my email for the temporary password to make the system recognize me.

See you around soon!

G

Its alot of problems right now i hope to correct it soon. Beverly

G

It's Armyqt. I don't know why I'm showing up anonymous because I just logged in. Anyway Hello Amethyst and Allandra. I see you guys are here. Glad to see you. Welcome all new members!!!

G

Hi everyone. Hey Armyqt and Allandra! Glad to be here! The forum looks beautiful as well as intricate. Thanks again and again Beverly for supplying us with a "home away from home" to come to /images/graemlins/grin.gif!

Amethyst

G

Ladies, ladies, ladies....

Hey ladies I'm baaaaccckkkk /images/graemlins/grin.gif good to be back up and runnin' huh!

Catch you guys when I figure out the ropes of this place... /images/graemlins/cool.gif

G

Re: Ladies, ladies, ladies....

It's Caramela here, glad to see everyone. I missed y'all. I gotta get back to posting!!!

G

Hey all...it's me....Crys, soon to be known as Mochalolita!
I'm glad the board is back...I was starting to suffer from withdrawl, lol.

Hugs,
Crys

G

Hey everyone LondonDiva here.
/images/graemlins/grin.gifRegistered but not showing. Beverly is there a fucntion on this board to quote posts like the old board?

G

Hey Ladies!!
I'm glad to see the board is back, and glad to see some of us back here. BTW it's me Lucia-I'm having name trouble

G

<font color="blue">Hi Everybody!!

It's Elyse. I like the look of these new boards!! I've registered and logged in but I'm still posting as "anonymous" /images/graemlins/confused.gif </font color>

G

Beverly said she's working on it and it should be up and running properly soon. There are about 55 registered people on here already. She said that when the error messages at the top of the screen have been removed the problem should be fixed.

G

It's SINDEEE /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Glad to see everyone again! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I was in hair shock for a few days and for a minute thought I had to go cold turkey without you guys. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

G

It's gentleness8. Still trying to see if my name shows up or not.

daviine

Re: Ladies, ladies, ladies....

<font color="blue"> Change is hard but I'm here. Hey errybody!!!!! </font color>:D