Oyin Handmade Coming to a Target Near You

Letta

I was at Oyin's 5 year Saturday store anniversary (say that 5 times fast) and they we're telling me how excited they were to have their products come to Target stores this spring. She said it will be nationwide but only in Targets with an "Ethnic Hair" aisle. So I'm sure you will see it next to Carol's Daughter and over top of Shea Moisture.

So how excite are you and what will you be getting? Will your Target store be carrying it?

cutiebe2

Thats great news! I like that target has really been filling their aisles with quality ethnic haircare products.

julzinha

I live in the DMV and went to Target and it has become like black hair care heaven!! So many products!

Harina

Cool. I've ordered the Oyin Handmade Hair Dew and didn't like that so now I'll be able to check out more products in person before I purchase.

Doesn't this also mean they'll be cheaper.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
That's awesome...but does that mean the product has undergone a change in product formulation?

greight

That's awesome...but does that mean the product has undergone a change in product formulation?

Oooh, good point.

I don't regularly purchase Oyin and don't use their products really, so I'll be curious to hear others experience in the quality at Target vs their online store.

Lia3257

This is great!

My hair doesn't like glycerin in leave-ins or honey so I've never tried anything from them.

AgeinATL

That's exactly what happened with Camille Rose. She changed the formula of her products once they hit Target. A few performed better.....some didn't.

veesweets

That's exactly what happened with Camille Rose. She changed the formula of her products once they hit Target. A few performed better.....some didn't.

Maybe I should pick up a backup bottle or two of the hair dew..just in case..

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
AgeinATL

Which products got worse in the CR line? Recently, I've been looking at that line.

Ladies, I :pray: they don't ruin my beloved Hair Dew, Whipped Pudding, or BSP.

AgeinATL

Maybe I should pick up a backup bottle or two of the hair dew..just in case..

What happened in the case of CR:

They started phasing out the older formulations. You could still get them but they became more and more scare. Once all the old formulation is gone, its gone. I would have some in your stash, but check them out once they hit Target. If you notice a change in the formulation, buy ALL you can of the old version WHILE you can!

AgeinATL

@AgeinATL

Which products got worse in the CR line? Recently, I've been looking at that line.

Ladies, I :pray: they don't ruin my beloved Hair Dew, Whipped Pudding, or BSP.

MileHighDiva

Well for ME, the hair milk and the aloe whipped butter gel are not the same..and not in a GOOD way. The DC improved slightly. The JAI is just as amazing as it always was. Those are the only ones I have tried.

Smiley79

That's great. I hope it comes soon. I'm running low on my hair dew and would love to save on shipping, lol.

NaturallyATLPCH

I would buy. My only concern is the shelf life of the Honey Hemp.

I would gladly buy, but I have so much stuff, I think I'd be good if I purchased from them at the Hair Show once a year.

kupenda

I'm always looking for Oyin at Target. I need my Hair Dew and Honey Hemp. I'm not buying anything from them online. I'll either do it in store or at Target. I hate paying for shipping. Seriously