Relaxed Hair Blogs...

EbonyCPrincess

Bump....

And a question: Is it just me, or do the "blogger.com" ladies find Tumblr confusing?! I feel a little remedial! :lol:

MsLi@512

thanks EbonyCPrincess for this. I love to see relaxed heads (especially in the 4 range) grow long heads of beautiful hair.:yay:

Sweetgirl08

LOVE LOVE LOVE this thread!! newly relaxed after being natural for ~10yrs.
(This is harder than I remembered!!) THANKS EVERYONE!!

EbonyCPrincess

thanks EbonyCPrincess for this. I love to see relaxed heads (especially in the 4 range) grow long heads of beautiful hair.:yay:

You're welcome! And me too girl! I'm trying to make it do what it do on my 4b head of hair! :lachen:

LOVE LOVE LOVE this thread!! newly relaxed after being natural for ~10yrs.
(This is harder than I remembered!!) THANKS EVERYONE!!

Congrats, Sweetgirl08! Glad this thread could be of use to you. Did you relax bone straight? Do you feel bald? I do :ohwell: after just a 7 month stretch! But I'm happy as a lark with it tho! :lachen:

PS. Congrats on your weight loss!!!

Sweetgirl08

You're welcome! And me too girl! I'm trying to make it do what it do on my 4b head of hair! :lachen:

Congrats, Sweetgirl08! Glad this thread could be of use to you. Did you relax bone straight? Do you feel bald? I do :ohwell: after just a 7 month stretch! But I'm happy as a lark with it tho! :lachen:

PS. Congrats on your weight loss!!!

Thanks!!! I went to a beautician and asked for bone straight but instead I got straight in some places and texlaxed in others. I do feel a little bald but either way I'm as happy as a kid in a candy store!

I got rained on today and didn't have to run and hide because my hair wasn't going to transform into a huge lumpy mass on my head!!!! Yay me! LMAO!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

EbonyCPrincess

EbonyCPrincess

MsDee14 - didn't you read my original post girl?! Its not shameless, its letting us know where we can read more about your journey! As you know, I'm already a follower, must have just forgotten to add ya dear! Thanks!

BEEFRASER

mine is getting there, I just started it http://www.hairbox.dinstudio.co.uk/diary_1_4.html
im on a number of journeys, skin jounery, and hair joureny, my face has got small ice pic scar and large open pores, I am using a product called the dermaroller and i am showing my journey to get rid of the mess once and for all
I am also trying to get rid of stretch marks on my hips, so will be documenting the progress. Most of all mY blog is to remind me how far have come, you can see the pics on my blog of how badly I mashed up my hair, but its recovering.

EbonyCPrincess

No luv :cry2:That's just wrong

Girl that IS wrong!!! You know I am a follower too...plus we talk on twitter every week! *hangs head in shame* With that long list, I simply overlooked yours and I'm sure its not the only one! I will update it now...people need to see your lovely waist length hair!!!!

Ms. Tiki

Hey ladies, I just started earlier this year. I had been alittle lazy but I'm back on my grind. I have to some sample to review and I have to post my braids this weekend.

Ebony, you know I had to give you a hard time. My feelings were not hurt for real. Yes, we do have our weekly chat. Did you see LA Hair this week? I missed it b/c I went for a late night walk with one of the ladies in my running group.