Youtube ladies... please put some pants on

BostonMaria

OK I'm still trying to figure out why this girl is doing a Youtube video about her pressed hair.. in her panties

Fast forward to 1:26 :blush:

[video=youtube;bX9i1c3JO84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX9i1c3JO84[/video]

LynnieB

OMFG!!

Now for the say something nice - at least they were clean.

OMFG!!

Boston - did you send her a pm to warn her? OMG.

KurlyNinja

HELL NO! People on youtube getting THAT comfortable that they think we want to see them in their underwear??? I'm just glad it wasn't a thong... :look:

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
OMG, but isn't this the crazy one that cried about that feud between Kimmaytube and somebody else? LOL!

13StepsAhead

C"MON SON!!!!! She has to be kidding me... And she even acknowledges the fact that her a$$ is out and doesn't even edit it out... I just can't

Last edited:

BostonMaria

I'm fighting the urge to make a gif.

LMAO Me too but I'm not ebil enough

No you didn't make a thread about this :lol:
LMFAO Yeah now I feel bad

OMFG!!

Now for the say something nice - at least they were clean.

OMFG!!

Boston - did you send her a pm to warn her? OMG.

LynnieB, if you look at her comments she already knows about it. If I were her I'd delete it, but maybe she wants the attention. I dunno.

LynnieB

Hehe - I didn't go over on YT. Seeing that mess here stunned away all my curiosity.

Oh dear - what is wrong with people?!

prettybyrd

I read the title of this thread. I knew I was going to see, yet somehow I was still shocked to see her just walk in front of the camera like that. wow...

Curlee_lurker

LA face/low class booty
I kept on wondering how a hair video transitions to show her panties. I was halfway distracted and when I noticed what happened I laughed til I cried.

She paid a discounted $35 for that? :( People are charging too much to straighten hair.

finickyone

Something is wrong with her! The crying video, this one, hmm, I think I may check out the rest for entertainment.

finickyone

OMG, I just checked out her Mixed & Half Race video. She is trying to convince youtubers that she is mixed, see, check out my hair. LOL, UNBELIEVABLE! She just gave a lesson on the meaning of mixed & half race. She said if you don't believe it, look it up in a dictionary. lol

[video=youtube;mfGaKQx8_AM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfGaKQx8_AM&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext=1&videos=rhNWR86y7vc[/video]

ctosha

OMG! it's that crying girl from the Hair Channel war! :lachen:

I knew she looked familiar from somewhere I didn't know that was the girl doing all that cow bawlin on that hair beef vid. She seems mildly disturbed to me. I couldn't stop laughin for a good 10 min. straight it was just too funny how she walked round in her bingo draws like it was normal.